nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

eevee wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:59 am Well I wasn't going to watch this ls as I was busy when it aired...but then I saw this;
Phantasy wrote:And here I thought he was incapable of even uttering the "b-word"...

@2:57 in the liveshow: "Is anyone feeling any positive emotions today? ... excitable; bisexual; spoopy; fat; spicy; and YAS. I will take those—those all count as good things in my book."
And I was like what hidden gems are in this ls just waiting to be discussed? and lo and behold i made my first proper timestamps, with actual times! I can't guarantee these times are perfectly accurate though because i had to hover the cursor over the tumblr player for it to show me a time and i don't think there was a way to get it perfect. Anyway:

3:08 (lol Phantasy said it was 2:57, my timestamps are off to a very accurate start): Phantasy is right, Dan said bisexual! I'm shocked
4:01: watching old halloween baking, it's a better holiday for themed baking
4:20: they've filmed most baking vids at midnight
4:36: they didn't plan sexy halloween baking (no script) "turned on the camera and it happened)
6:13: the monster pops were "posh recees"
6:48: the end of a long self-drag about how bad they are at decorating. I don't think they're bad at all! they're so creative.
7:44: second shameless hallobaking promo, cute face with two thumbs up
9:59: DAPGOOSE is going on DINOF not sure if this is news but yeah
11:11: starts talking about the ebook
11:27: lowkey choking on the dick
11:36: in the ebook, some pages are narrated
11:58: he is so delicious. is he also fratilicious
14:13: will there be no festive baking then? "I dunno...probs not...no guarantees in this universe"
15:48: Dan got "slapped down by penguin" when he begged for a square book like instagram
23:48: apparently it's US that has no time for long let's plays......
27:56: the suitcases in the background are "crap from the tour"
28:09: #DanNeedsStorage
30:17: we're "doing a thing" at BONCAS
31:17: WE'RE doing a video for Phil's channel, coming this weekend or early next week. WE (#2) are also doing an accompanying Dan side channel video
32:07: cake scene pls: he just whined at the camera and then changed the subject
32:51: 2017 may be his favorite d&p calendar yet, if we were wondering "wow they really did that?" for some pics from the 2016 one, we're in for a wild ride.
35:25: the cops were never called on them, there was no first time
35:50: mention of the restaurant underneath them
36:18: South Park reference, I am a happy stan
36:40: Phil insisted we watch this movie
38:14: Rocky Horror is good. I am a happy stan #2
38:40: Phil's going to America...very casually mentioned...and not explained
39:36: Phil's still "got me watching X-factor"
40:20: Explanation of why he watches everything with Phil, apparently Phil is great at peer pressure, also the infamous blerson line. Now that I've heard all the context, it does sound like he's saying that phil makes him feel like a terrible boyfriend...for not watching things with him... hmm
46:50: what baths are about spiritually
48:20: "I quite like being stabbed and then having the little thing put on by the doctor" he might've said gauze or cotton I'm not sure but that's almost the exact quote. DOCTOR PLAY!?!!?!?!? Apparently he's into it because it's a "moment of physical intimacy" I'm
51:54: Ideally, Pokemon would come out in December so that when he goes home to his family, he could play it on the couch and not have to talk to them.
56:20: Not talkin' bout Wal-Mart

Doing timestamps was fun and exhausting at the same time, but I really wanted to do them because this was a good ls!
fondsmiles
phabergé

[Offtopic]I was looking for the timestamps for yesterday's liveshow and mindlessly clicked this. I read through all of them and was unbearably confused and appalled at myself for having missed apparently EVERYTHING of importance. I took me til the end to question whether it might, just might, be the wrong liveshow. Well done me. Well done.[/Offtopic]
[x]
[x]