Phil Liveshow (Joint) - 27 April 2017 (SO MANY BOXES!!)

Dan and Phil liveshows
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

missemma wrote:So annoyed with myself because I made a really long post and previewed it without copy & pasting and lost the whole thing, fecking idiot. I'm going to try and repost it, but it probably won't be as long because I timestamped and I cba to do that in detail again.

Okay, I started off by saying:
is everyone sitting down, because I am coming here to tell you all MY PHAN GOOGLES ARE WELL AND TRUELY ON PEOPLE. This liveshow couldn't have been more glorious. I watched it with a smile, they were so happy and so cute and well, the phan thing slowly kicked in and I can kinda see why some of you are in the pink trash can (I am half way there right now). There were a few things that I noted from the liveshow, I'm sorry if you've all touched on them already, I havent even read through the rest of the posts yet as I was excited to come here and jot down my thoughts (who knew I was going to have to do this twice, rip me and going to bed at a decent time).
Okay my thoughts and timestamps from the youtube uploaded version:

> They said that the new apartment was a duplex, but then made it sound more complex than that.
5:12 Dan "what I will say is, if any of you guys were like 'i can't understand the plan of dan and phils apartment' from our old youtube videos, if you see a dan sketch where i'm running about and you were like 'how do they have all these rooms', this apartment aha, it's like the next level"
Phil: *doing hand gestures* "levels".
Dan: "um, it's really weird and doesn't make any sense".
Now I really want to see the floor plans.

> Their little wah-wah-wah noises were so cute at 5:53. Phils "unfortunately we are still renting" was interesting to me but actually started my phan google transformation (for tonight at least).

> I thought they might do a tour of the apartment at some point, because at the beginning they kept saying they couldn't do it because of the boxes, but actually as the liveshow progressed there were more times when I felt they would keep certain areas (Dan's room & upstairs definitely) private and not show them to us. The times that stuck out to me for this was:
10:45
Dan: "whereas my bedroom was like so ugly, and i've completely changed everything. i've kept like a couple..everything that was silver i've kept, my new bedroom looks like the moon..it's got a floating white bed....i guess you'll have to wait for some kind of dinof sketch where i'm sad and rolling out of bed"
Phil: "yeah, show the edge of the bed".
- so he's not going to be showing us too much of the room anytime soon
and this is totally what his bed looks like - pretencious af amirite?:
11:43
Phil: "apartment tour..i think i'd like you to naturally see parts of the apartment..but you will see most of it like *lag is so real* instagrams"
Dan: "*lag* I love apartment tours, if any other youtuber put that up i'd be eating that up"
Phil: "but you don't really want to do it...i guess you'll just see it as it unfolds".
15:37
Dan: "i'll tell you where my dinof videos are" *tapping glass*...it's just like a corner in there"
25:16
Dan: "filming videos in the place that you live is really cool for you...no like the lounge and everything, cos your house is just filled with cameras and tripods and stuff all the time. so the gaming channel was our actual office, and the bedrooms were our actual bedrooms and we didn't film much in the living room but it was really annoying..but now the dinof desk is not in my bedroom".
Phil: "I'm still filming in my actual bedroom"
Dan: "so have fun".
27:57
Dan: "so this is where we are going to film videos because its nice and it's got all our things and we like it, and that means that because the other kind of lounge is upstairs, we don't have to carry a camera up the stairs" - using exercise as an excuse even though a camera isn't that heavy at all.

> The main phan googles moment for me was at 13:50 when someone asks when they will get a dog.
Phil: "maybe...one day" - he was so soft right here and it was so sweet
Dan: "well, when a house is bought i guess"

> Them trying to tell us the new gaming room is exactly the same as the last one
14:50 - Dan "is a gaming channel cave"
Phil: "what i'm saying is it's exactly the same as the last one but 25% bigger".
Okay, imagining them taking that broken sofa bed with them and having it set up EXACTLY the same now - i will kill them if they do that haha! Are they keeping the downstairs the same for us, so we don't want to know more about the rest of the house!?

Also, I thought they moved because the internet was so bad in the last place, wow the lag was so real that the new internet is also baaaaad.
respect to anyone who does timestamps because wow that was long, listening to what they said and then typing it out haha!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

April 27 joint liveshow timestamps:

:11 - Phil booped box!Dan's box!nose.
:28 - Official jingle of the new place.
1:17 - Exploring the contents of the "props box that didn't make it through." Not sure what that means - didn't make it through to the right room? Or do they have a box for stuff they're getting rid of?
1:29 - The hand-off of the puppet is really cute.
1:40 - Dan wanted to minimize possessions, Phil thinks everything is an essential possession.
2:18 - They've spent an immeasurable amount of time carrying and unpacking boxes.
2:30 - Comparing papercuts.
2:40 - Dan is very amused by Phil's delivery of the moving announcement.
3:00 - Rundown of the reasons why they wanted to move.
3:18 - Phil's eagle joke; this feels quite rehearsed, like they discussed between themselves exactly what to say.
3:46 - Moment where it looks deceptively like Phil is going to put his arm around Dan.
4:00 - The FRIENDS analogy. Phil says, "Are you just gonna go off and do the Joey show?" which would be the perfect place for Dan to insert that yes he will eventually get his own Dan place at some time in his Dan life, but Dan does not do that because we do not live in a universe where Dan and Phil even joke about moving apart at all, ever.
4:58 - Dan throwing boxes on Phil. Are you guys flirting on liveshow time? Because that's cool, I'm cool, it's all cool.
5:29 -Talking about the strange layout of the apartment.
5:46 - Phil reads out 'Get a dog' from chat.
5:53 - "Unfortunately, we're still renting." With sad womp noises.
6:22 - They cut a segment out of the moving video that was about how much they've destroyed it. "Then we thought, wait a minute, this is just like a compilation of how we can get sued."
7:15 - Phil showing off the hoodie he got on Bondi Beach.
7:32 - Phil gets up to move away, says "My pants fell down a bit." and Dan responds, "That's okay, I was looking at the chat."
7:44 - Semi-transparent glass wall. Phil presses his hand against it.
8:21 - Easter Baking
8:43 - Dan's idea for pastel; Phil thought it would ruin the baking but Dan insisted.
9:06 - Dan makes Phil try to say the name of the baking video.
9:43 - "Whisk it, whisk it, whisk it harder."
10:04 - The sheer lack of enthusiasm on Phil's face as he reads, "What's your bedroom gonna be like, said Dan." Then he stops to laugh at it being from Dan.
10:17 - Phil addressing the expectation of Phil to redefine his bedroom setting, Phil saying he liked it how it was.
10:39 - Dan: Phil was feeling quite authentic with his bedroom as it was.
10:47 - Dan has completely changed his bedroom. He's kept everything that was silver. His new bedroom looks like the moon, it has a floating white bed. "I guess you'll have to wait for some kind of danisnotonfire sketch where I'm feeling sad and rolling out of bed."
11:10 - Phil: Show the edge of the bed.
11:18 - Phil wanted to keep his bedspread.
11:21 - Dan refers to his as, "That dusty ikea thing."
11:46 - No apartment tours. Dan says they're a bit cringe. But we will see most of it "as it unfolds."
12:28 - They got some vitamin D in Australia. Dan does his funny suggestive-comment eyebrow move.
12:40 - sjw Dan teasing Phil for it sounding like he said being white was trendy.
13:10 - Dan doesn't want to meet the neighbors, says "If I could just live here for the whole time and just never actually interact with them that would be ideal." That makes it sound even more like there is a set period of time they plan on being in this apartment.
13:39 - Conjunctivitis.
13:52 - Chat asks 'when will you get a dog.' Wording that follows is careful; it would have been incredibly easy for this to go a "When we get our own houses" route but Dan, while avoiding it being an explicit confirmation, took extra effort for it to avoid being any kind of denial. This is how I think they're going to handle most things from now on; absence of denial in place of confirmation.
(Dan: Maybe-
Phil: One day.
Dan: Well. When- when a house is bought, I guess.
Phil: Yeah.
Dan: When there ain't no landlord to tell you what to do. )
14:34 - New gaming setup looks weirdly similar.
14:43 - Dan says it's not a big office room, it's just a bedroom. Cute domestic debate about what makes an office.
15:26 - Phil is excited there are no neighbors, becausethey he can bang on the wall and no one will here.
16:10 - Phil says Dan is like a jumpscare in the corner.
16:23 - Phil is concerned that his face looks shiny. Dan alternates between mocking Phil and reassuring Phil.
16:43 - Phil is disappointed that he wasn't Dan's first Sydney Opera House experience.
17:16 - The flight was intense. Fourteen hour flight to Singapore, slept most of the way. On the way back, fourteen hours awake.
17:39 - "Dan didn't want to play I Spy."
17:50 - Story about the man who wanted to see every meal on the plane.
18:38 - They watched Fantastic Beasts (3/5 from Phil), Lion (Phil ugly-cried), Hacksaw Ridge (direct Christian propaganda but Dan cried the entire second half, Phil commented on him shaking) (Phil didn't cry, he felt sick bc of the gore), Snowden (which was funny but a bit shit),
21:08 - Singapore is lit.
21:14 - Everyone that worked at the night zoo knew who they were, Dan likens it to Houston space center.
21:53 - They saw an elephant wandering and Phil got scared. "I don't think it knows how to hug gently." Phil actually freaked out, wanted to get off the tram.
23:06 - "Dan's the kind of person if we go to a theme park or something, he's got to see every single thing." how married, ew gross
23:22 - Phil makes wet t-shirt analogy, Dan points out how weird it is. He is right.
23:54 - Dan says 'fuck' then cutely 'bleeps' him.
24:45 - Phil has woken up a couple times like 'where am I, I'm gonna die' - Dan looks to the side, not saying anything.
24:54 - Dan has been emotionally detached from his bedroom for the past year, is excited to have one more reflected.
25:20 - Dan explains that filming videos in the place you live - Phil corrects him and says, "You mean the place you sleep?" - I feel like there's something about that we're not in on. Phil's expression as Dan's explanation follows is also fascinating.
26:05 - Dan reminds(?) Phil(us?) that Phil is still filming in his 'actual bedroom.'
26:45 - Phil requested a plant for Dan's filming area, so Dan bought a plant. Phil's grin is so cute - "You sneaky plant buyer!"
27:22 - Snug. Slounge.
27:28 - This apartment is like an Escher painting.
27:41 - There is a lounge that is a lounge upstairs, this is a lazy hangout zone downstairs.
28:00 - The downstairs lounge is where they will film videos. They don't have to carry a camera up the stairs. Not just as many stairs, but still stairs.
28:33 - They want to avoid having lights all over the other lounge.
28:35 - They try to figure out where the gaming room is.
28:40 - Dan has a white piano. We'll see stuff like that on instagram.
29:00 - Dan says Phil's cereal thing is "the worst one" because it's Dan's most retweeted thing, that's why he wants revenge.
29:16 - Phil cleans us. Dan's commentary: Frick, Daddy. Rub your sweater paws on me.
29:43 - Phil asks if they can have a fish. He sounds like he's asking Dan, Dan gives an exaggerated 'up to you.'
30:12 - Bondi Beach - they saw Bondi Beach Rescue.
30:36 - They struggle to remember that thing that was supposedly why they even went to Australia.
31:16 - They pat themselves on the back for the quality and consistency of their instagrams in Singapore.
32:00 - Dan says Phil deserves credit for the pictures he took.
33:43 - Gardens by the Bay description. Interactions like this is where the couple vibe is strongest.
34:24 - Dan cried a lot.
34:30 - Was this whole bit to explain the photo of Dan sat on the ground with the big camera?
35:50 - "We just had to post it," Dan says, about a picture of only Phil posted to Phil's instagram.
35:50 - Dan talks about his ripped jeans.
36:23 - Glittery nail polish.
36:38 - Dan takes his time trying to explain why he felt comfortable painting his nails in Australia.
37:44 - Phil doesn't think he could handle the responsibility of a hamster.
37:50 - Phil says the word phallic; Dan's head shoots up.
37:58 - Phil's laugh when Dan says "hashtag cock-tus."

Liveshow video on Phil's channel cuts off at this point, so I continued using this upload:
:03 - Dan's advice for someone meeting their best friend: "Just skype them before to make sure they're not a dog in a human skin."
:15 - Dan got a bonsai.
:50 - When talking about Dan's next video, they both repeat "Dan is not on fire."
1:16 - Dan's next video is the farewell from the old place.
1:42 - Someone in chat congratulates them. "I mean, this isn't a forever home." "No." "We just wanted to get out of-" "We just wanted to get out and-" "We were just going insane. Totally insane. "And found this."
2:15 - They planted seeds about moving. Phil first agreed that they planted seeds, even using the words. Dan describes it as "insidious" and then Phil (backtracks?) and says, "No we didn't!"
3:19 - Dan's hair blow dries as a wave.
3:28 - Phil complimenting Dan's hair, Dan making kneejerk sarcastic face.
4:11 - The new apartment is gender neutral Thor.
4:23 - Dan is obsessed with the golfing videos, watching it back three times consecutively because it's calming.
4:35 - Phil won't free the knee. (Even though he wears shorts.)
4:42 - Dan asks Phil why he won't paint his nails. (Phil's answer: doesn't like accessories, doesn't like things on him.) This definitely feels like a conversation that we're not fully aware of the context of, based on Dan's expression. Is Dan resentful that people don't press Phil for things like they press him? Did Phil try and decide he didn't like it? Was Phil just afraid people were going to ask him next, because Dan did it?
5:26 - Dan painted his for the aesthetic, curated concepts. Dan says the confidence came from the combination and Phil very sweetly says, "Oh, good."
6:00 - Dan seems surprised by Phil abruptly ending the liveshow.
6:32 - "You will eventually see all the corners of... this room." lmao
6:35 - Phil will be gone for a while, says he'll try with the Florida internet. Dan says nothing? Doesn't seem to indicate to me that he will or won't be staying in Florida after Playlist.
7:05 - They've known they were moving for a very long time.