actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:50 - Phil sees Liam Payne's face.
1:11 - Jetlag where it's hard to sleep at night, hard to get up in the morning.
1:46 - He's been waking up dehydrated. Withered cactus Phil.
2:28 - Misspeak (frolicking, not flourishing) - he'd be worried if his houseplants were frolicking.
3:00 - Lays out the Florida trip: Playlist first
3:26 - He was anxious about falling off the stage since he did that once before.
3:41 - Phil butt-shaped dent in the floor.
4:12 - Playlist hotel didn't have room service pancakes or waffles. "It was a whole thing. I had the shakes. I had the pancake shakes."
4:45 - Phil likes a good bit of cinnamon. "In the right context." Then grins. Phil, what body part of Dan's was sacrificed for you to come to conclusions about what the wrong context was?
5:14 - Talks about Dan's Bahamas video.
5:20 - Misspeaks again, blames the jetlag.
5:46 - Confirms that Dan made him go first at immigration.
6:15 - He seems very proud about making the immigration agent snort laugh.
6:43 - "I can just see this sweating, pale Dan getting - it looked like he was getting shouted at by this border security person."
7:06 - Squeaky voice when he imitates Dan saying, "She didn't let me stay."
7:33 - He had a pleasant day. Filmed a collab. Pleasantly (something?) around Potter world, while Dan was not enjoying the sun in the Bahamas.
8:00 - Says "I was trying to think of the light at the end of the tunnel." It sounds like the tactic he used to calm/comfort Dan was to tell him that it would make a good video.
8:07 - "Life experiences lead you to have stories."
8:20 - Phil's heat wave dance. ("Why did I do that?")
8:55 - Phil is a twenty three degrees kinda guy.
9:11 - Freckles. Frecks. His frecks are out.
9:35 - Googles what a freckle is.
10:05 - Phil wonders why he keeps talking about birth.
10:16 - He had freckles on his face and forehead as a kid. If you blurred your eyes, he was orange.
10:50 - Muse "Dig Down" opinion.
11:33 - They almost went to see Muse in Orlando.
13:30 - He did GCSE art but it's all gone now.
13:37 - His dad is an artist, he just didn't pass it down to Phil.
14:00 - Chat froze.
14:12 - Florida souvenir haul.
14:28 - "Dan bought so much Kennedy merch."
14:35 - Space ship bottle opener.
14:50 - Patch. He loves the graphic design.
15:08 - He got an awesome mug. The awesome mug is broken.
15:40 - He will just share Dan's. Naturally.
16:31 - Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce.
16:41 - Expedition to Bath and Body Works. Phil is one step closer to beauty/lifestyle vlogging. Give in to the urge, Phil. It's what the people want.
17:58 - He watched Split on the plane, didn't fully enjoy it. Watched The Accountant, fell asleep watching it. Passengers, maybe on this flight, maybe not. He was very sleepy.
18:47 - Altitude made him cry during Lion.
19:06 - He flew back on his own, almost got put in the "friends" booth with a strange French woman.
20:30 - He would not liked his arm touching the French woman's arm while watching movies.
20:50 - Miami. He stayed by the beach. Very beachy and neon, he liked the vibe.
21:13 - "Clean us daddy."
21:36 - Went on an airboat ride.
22:24 - Returned to the place the squirrel attacked him.
22:51 - I'm personally offended and disturbed by Phil giving the squirrel a creepy southern accent.
23:03 - I Am Bread is on the list in his brain.
23:18 - He'd say it's a good day, but he's feeling spacey.
23:30 - ASMR
23:50 - Deep thoughts about color blindness and what do other people see when they look at the color red.
24:10 - Story about Phil being locked outside and Dan not letting him back in. Paperboy laughed at him.
25:04 - Phil is getting sweat head. "At least I'm honest."
25:24 - Predicting Dan's future video. Phil is very proud of pulling off a prank on Dan.
26:26 - He hasn't watched Voltron. He's watching Attack on Titan, new Steven Universe.
27:01 - Mentions collab with Shawna/nanalew. The one on his channel will probably go up Wednesday. Also anime themed, different kind of video.
27:40 - Talks about the newest Sims video.
28:08 - "I think we've got enough with one child at the moment." Then laughs.
28:14 - He geeked out at NASA. ("Headline: I love space.") Intensive tour of the launch pads, he loved every minute. Got to see the space ship Atlantis. Martyn had a little cry.
29:20 - Superman ice cream led to google odyssey.
29:50 - Kayaking story. from when he was younger, explaining why he doesn't trust his brother in a kayak. 'Whenever you get my brother behind any kind of vehicle where he's in charge of what's happening to me, he turns into such a troll. He was driving into other people's kayaks, driving into the wall. We ended up both falling into a lake."
30:50 - He is hyped to go to Vidcon and see some of his American pals.
31:47 - Percy Pigs.
32:06 - Reading something on his laptop; claims his laptop is being weird, then immediately jumps into random topic about a conversation he was having with Dan yesterday.
32:18 - Asks about what noise people's primary school classmates made when someone got in trouble. Linguistics nerd Phil rise?
32:55 - "Thoughts of miles north... probably more like three hundred." Cute reference to distance between where he's from and where Dan's from.
35:09 - Eurovision, forced family to watch it. Phil also made everyone vote on the winning act. He loves setting up game type things with groups, doesn't he?
37:11 - He could not handle himself in a prank war.
37:17 - "I got - he got - I got pranked straight back again." wait what
37:28 - Snake story.
37:49 - Mums watch Dil. "It's a thing to watch with other people who watch us."
38:50 - Riverdale opinions.
39:15 - He was not into Archie playing music.
39:40 - He is going to go back into his burrow and eat snacks.
40:00 - Might have more Sunday liveshows. His month next month is weird, he's doing things most Thursdays. Does not promise regular liveshows. Loose.
40:31 - Guides people to subscribe for the newsletter. That smooth, sweet #spon.
42:14 - More jumbled words. He is rivaling Dan with the misspeaking in this liveshow.