alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

1:00 - Explains his stressed out face the first couple minutes of the liveshow. (Where did he read that?)
2:09 - Not using other webcam. Says he lost it?
3:34 - Tinder video
5:15 - Doesn't lack confidence and yet has social anxiety.
6:09 - Callback to Sexy Internet Dating.
8:58 - thicc ant on his body w/o consent
12:57 - "anal tampon" he's watched back, funniest thing he's ever seen
16:00 - Doctor Who
21:09 - Yes Phil took the pics in the Tinder video.
21:31 - Harrowing Dan and Phil travel story. Crowds of people, loads of photographers.
23:35 - Phil's like "Gotta go fast." They're suspicious people. omg
29:29 - "I did one year. You finished your masters."
29:58 - Anthony's video
32:16 - Phil's video
37:16 - Filmed with tomska yesterday
38:23 - Phil can't talk. "Which is very funny."
41:15 - He's not as hydrated as he could be.
41:28 - Book recommendation. "Siddhartha" and fashion magazines.
45:44 - His favorite smell is baking.
48:27 - Crash Bandicoot
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote::lion: Phil and Misc Watch 2017
why i can't leave the house (July 18, 2017)

Prompted Phil Mention
8:50 (chat) Please play To the Moon for DanAndPhilGAMES
“We’ve had a few requests for that"

13:20 (chat) You guys should rebrand to DanAndPhilGOOGLE
“Oh god, the Higher Lower Game, we’ll get to that"

40:55 (chat) You and Phil make me happy, tanks
“Thank you but tanks are machines of war and I don’t condone that"

37:50 (chat) Next gaming video
“So this is the thing: Phil [Dan becomes Alanis Morissette], Phil started getting a sore throat and was like, ‘ha, I thought I was gonna get sick, but then I didn’t’, turns out Phil- Phil’s illness was just chilling for a few days [then hit him in the throat]. So Phil can’t talk, which is very funny, just producing a lot of inaudible squeaking noises right now. Incredibly pathetic, like a hedgehog. So we haven’t been able to film any new videos because Phil can’t produce noise, and we thought that would kind of be funny, but then he hasn’t been able to talk, so if every video on the channel for two weeks was just like DanAndAwkwardSilenceGAMES or MemeAndMuteGAMES, as lots of people said on the twitter, so we’ll either film tomorrow or the day after. We’ll let you know. But don’t worry, gaming video this week at some point when Phil can produce noise again.”

39:05 “Did you see the last video we uploaded on DanAndPhilGAMES?”
40:00 “I mean, if there had to be one before Phil lost his voice, I’m so glad that it was that one"

48:55 (chat) Is Phil feeling better?
“Nope. Literally can’t produce noise."
Unprompted Phil Mention
12:35 “So I don’t know if you guys saw this, but in Phil’s penultimate liveshow - I’m just gonna bring this up, I’m just gonna say something really gross right now, but that’s okay - someone [got Phil to say ‘anal tampon’], which I’ve watched back and is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. So shoutout to the group of people that made AmazingPhil say ‘anal tampon’. That was great."
Neutral Phil Mention
19:15 “For some reason, [Instagram] invited Phil and I [to Wimbledon], not complaining, so that was fun.”
20:45 “Something that wasn’t fun was mine and Phil’s experience of arriving. Does anybody want another harrowing Dan and Phil travel story right now, ‘cause I’ve got one for ya, it happened again”
(chat) Did Phil took the pics for you in the Tinder video?
“Yes, talent, honestly. Capturing those crumbs cascading down my rolls.”
22:25 “The people from Instagram were like, ‘oh Dan and Phil yeah, you can get dropped off [at the high security VIP Entrance gate where fancy celebrities in fancy cars get dropped off].”
They rolled up in a taxi like a couple of plebs.
“This [hench policeman verbally harassed their driver to keep moving the car along], so we just got out of the car, Phil was like ‘gotta go fast’, bailed out the door, 'cause if he’s being attacked, or whatever, 'sorry mate, we got some strawberries to eat’, so we just left. And then the guy looks at us when we get out of the car, he gets out his walkie-talkie [to report them as suspicious..] and me and Phil are like ‘oh my god, who do they think we— we were invited! why are we being attacked! we don’t mean any harm!’ [so he was expecting them to get 'peacefully tasered or something'].”
They got their tickets and then were approached by the head of security who got up in their faces and demanded to see their passes. “And Phil’s just like, ‘We have tickets!’ and [the guy sees they have actual tickets and lets them go, hopefully feeling like a bit of a douche].”
25:30 “Anyway. Shook. Honestly, we were in and we were just like, ‘let’s sit down and have a little hyperventilate for 10 minutes”

27:45 “The seats [at Wimbledon] are designed for people that are like really short, so me and Phil were sat in this thing like (scrunches up) ‘Hello we’re two giants cramped in this thing’ [so they were happy it was a short match or game or whatever]”

31:46 “Also: video with Phil called ‘Anthony Dan or a Rat’, the iconic gameshow that is surely just waiting to be on TV. That was actually hilarious.”
“This one on AmazingPhil, we did a quiz where Phil went and found some photos of us on the internet [like the beautiful troll he is]”
“it was quite difficult and Phil found some absolutely horrendous photos of me"

37:10 (about Tomska sketch he filmed yesterday) “Spoiler: it’s really funny.”
37:20 “I’m so jealous of him having so many friends that help him to make his content: writers, producers, editors that just have nice opinions. He has a whole team supporting him. I have myself. And Phil’s photography skills; we can’t forget that credit from the end of that production of that video.”
-so many friends that also happen to be paid employees doing their jobs, Dan. little different.

48:10 (chat) How is Crash Bandicoot going?
“Oh my god, so me and Phil have been playing this Crash Bandicoot reboot”
“I have to think about what would be entertaining necessarily [to play it on DAPG]"

49:30 “On danandphilshop, we have some cute Dan and Phil plushies. Apparently, this comes from Martyn, Phil’s brother, lots of people were saying ‘new outfits’ so Phil did a little poll-erini [on his twitter, go vote]"

52:55 “If Phil ever recovers from his laryngitis, perhaps a gaming video. To be honest, if Phil can’t speak by Thursday, we’ll just film a video where he can’t talk, ‘cause it’s just getting ridiculous”

53:25 “I hope you didn’t take [the Tinder video] too seriously, had a nice time, had a lol, liked all the videos on Phil’s channel, the ones with Anthony, Fine Bros"
Miscellaneous
4:35 “I saw a comment that was like, ‘The only unattractive thing’— you know, 'cause I read my comments 'cause I hate myself - ‘about Dan in this video is his lack of confidence’. Yes. I lack so much confidence that I took a bunch of ugly photos of myself, went on a dating app, and spoke to real people, and then showed that to millions of people on the internet. No, I’m a strange person, I don’t lack confidence and yet I have social anxiety. They’re very different situations.”
-bless this man

7:30 (about the ‘dark’ jokes about himself in Tinder vid) “It was supposed to be negative. That was the joke. And then some people didn’t like the humour, they were like, 'This is too dark, I don’t like-' but you know, that’s my humour. So if you dislike that, for most of my videos, you’re probably gonna have a bad time."

13:45 “So I was invited, reluctantly, to go to a family BBQ over the weekend. So I had to go back to my actual home town, and that is something that fills me with absolute dread.”
“The good thing about going home to visit my family is my family have an amazing dog that I’m sure many of you have seen a photo of”
- 'the good thing about my family is their dog'

17:45 (after discussing the Doctor Who casting) “Lots of people [in the chat] are saying the Doctor now is non-binary, that would be cool. I mean, this is a universe that doesn’t have to have any rules that make sense whatsoever, so let’s push that formless blob agenda.”
-and without Moffat's stupid fingers all over it, maybe it will be not garbage because Jodie Whittaker deserves good things and SO DO WE

40:20 “I got given that jumper” that he wore at Wimbledon. To believe or not to believe.

43:40 (chat) I like your [twitter] header, they did the chins well
“Yeah, they did, George”
-He’s Back
Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 38 times
~38/54mins = 0.70 per min