alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

AroboticPhil wrote:2:18 the internet in their flat is very slow, 'worst wifi ever'
what a shame. guess they can't stay in there much longer then. how sad.
3:41 "phil is somewhere else"
4:56 "we're gonna get like evicted" (about noise complaints)
again, tragic. poor dudes, they really can't take a rest.
6:45 dan is jealous of chicken's ability to fall asleep instantly. same
7:00 i thougt for a second that he was gonna adress the japanese merch issue but nope, guess that's not something they want to talk about
7:25 is he kinda shading the pretentious UK film-maker crew ? let's pretend he is
8:30 dan doesn't necessarily have better gaming skills, he's just more of a "try hard nerd" and is "lamer" than phil
9:36 "philly and i" (+explains the tv panel thing)
9:40 dan just being really bad at geography lmao
11:20 they're leaving early tomorrow and are gonna be away a couple days so they're filming a lot of gaming videos now. are they gonna have another mini holiday in scotland ? or won't be able to film again for a while for another mysterious reason ?
11:26 phil is doing the "boring admin side" of the gaming channel
11:50 why do they have so many onesies ? (because they're actual furries that's why)
12:00 onesie collection. i love how it's another joint possession
12:30 cupboard tour, again everything they own is shared and i hate that im emotional over wires
12:42 there seems to be some picture of them like from the photobooth merch on one of the shelves ? idk but excited for all the gaming room screenshots
13:20 they don't know how to be good youtubers (i do like the fact that out of all the other 'big' youtubers, they're probably some of the only ones still doing everything by themselves)
14:05 someone in the chat says "secret furry", dan just asks people not to shame him
14:15 russian shirt is actually from urban outfitters, cue disappointment
14:32 socks
15:00 was actually gonna do a wholesome disstrack but caspar did something similar first so he changed for a new idea
16:13 shoutout to phil
17:30 shares more DNA results that he didn't put in the video. also he would totally get hair inplant surgery. being rich must be nice
19:35 explains exactly why this livestream is way better than most liveshows haha
20:50 dan mocks the idea of going on a walk when he spent like 20 minutes tweeting about it last week lol ok
20:56 candle haul !!! the content we deserve !!!
21:39 gaming live this weekend or early next week maybe also next dan versus phil is an artisty challenge thing

24:20 some howling. phil enters !!! this livestream has just improved by 70%
24:23 "oh hello, the rat emerges" "who are you talking to ?" stp being CUTE
24:36 phil makes a bad pun, dan wheels him away. this is what i'm here for
25:40 "shut up rat" #phandivorced
26:00 they stole a dan and phil sign from the brits ? cuuute
also dan suddenly can't seem to stop smiling wtf are you so happy about mate
26:20 rock paper scissors. phil wins. yay
26:37 dan is not impressed by phil's relaxed button
26:50 sims pets. phil says he's not gonna talk about which pet they'll get, dan's like "hmm yeah i wonder". they are 100% getting a corgi as soon as they move again
27:10 "can you guys adopt me" awkward silence
27:50 playing with filters, making a lil fake documentary. dan @ phil : "oh my god why are you actually being a nerd". this is so precious
29:30 the thing on thursday will be filmed, but they won't be dancing. what's the point then
30:00 phil won't be doing a ls because he'll be in scotland, so it's a good thing that he did pop in right now. honestly can't tell if it was actually planned or not ?
30:35 anime and tv shows recs (that they're obviously both watching together)
30:50 i love (hate ?) how i feel like they always need to come to a compromise even when it's just about their opinions on a tv show ? like who cares if you don't have the same favourite fargo season ?? (dan apparently)
32:22 "don't check out amazingphil". phil makes a sad face, dan lasts about 2 seconds then goes "im kidding" in the softest voice
33:01 thank u phil for blessing us with your presence
and thank u this livestream for being so good
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:16 - Explains that he's using the youtube streaming app. (Dan is offended he's called Dad even though he's using new technology.)
1:12 - Dan has never needed a popsocket because he has huge hands that can hold huge things.
2:48 - Dan playing with filters.
3:41 - Where's Phil? "Phil is somewhere else."
5:40 - Eclipse story, asking if pets act weird.
7:02 - Not being able to visually tell the difference between things like Korean, Chinese, and Japanese writing makes him feel ignorant. It's embarrassing if you get it wrong.
7:26 - Mocking serious UK British filmmakers... with a sassy finger snap.
8:29 - Who's better at games, you or Phil? Dan goes on long rambling explanation painting it like he's lamer than Phil because he goes too deep, lot of avoidance of just saying he's better.
9:35 - Explains he's doing the ls from the gaming room because he and ~Philly are going to Edinburgh. (Bc they definitely need to film multiple videos for two days mmm sure.)
11:29 - Explains that Phil is doing the boring admin job of transfering files from SD cards so he can edit on the train.
11:55 - Onesie tour.
12:30 - Wires'n'shit cupboard tour.
14:05 - Someone calls Dan a furry. "Don't shame my literal closet of anthropomorphic outfits."
14:31 - Talks about the video he was going to make/whomesome roast.
15:40 - DNA test video
16:12 - "Phil, who did this video first [...] ordered me one of those DNA test kits four months ago."
18:27 - If Dan ever went bald, he'd just get a hair transplant with no remorse.
18:50 - Elon Musk is a daddy.
20:54 - He'll film the candle haul, not livestream it.
21:00 - Props to John Green for signing 250k things. Dan can't sign more than a thousand things.
21:37 - They might do gaming livestream this weekend or early next week.
23:16 He's going "with some peeps" to see Hamilton when it's in London.
23:48 - "I love... pen is."
24:23 - Phil awoooo's his way into the room and comes in front with a name pun.
24:44 - Fun with deps and filters.
25:05 - Phil sensually stroking the camera with a flag.
25:22 - Phil wants Dan to stop filming his crotch.
25:42 - "Shut up, rat."
25:55 - Phil expertly adjusting Dan's popsocket to a flattering angle.
26:12 - Dan gives Phil a tutorial on the livestreaming app.
26:25 - Rock paper scissors.
26:38 - Dan giving the side eye to Phil rebuttoning then unbuttoning his shirt.
27:10 - Awkward silence when someone asks them to adopt him.
27:58 - Dramatic documentary about fire.
28:20 - Phil faking glasses so he can be science Phil and talk about fire.
28:45 - Dan takes us through the differences of a Dan computer liveshow, a Dan mobile liveshow, and a Dan with Phil liveshow.
28:56 - They both repeat science and it's cute idk.
29:23 - Talks about Edinburgh thing.
30:14 - Phil shoves his foot in Dan's face. Dan likes the corgi socks.
30:35 - Tv recs: anime and season three of Fargo.
31:23 - Idk about baby names but they definitely have a name picked out for their first giraffe.
32:22 - Dan tries to not promote Phil and lasts about .2 seconds before promoting Phil.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

6.50 jealous of someone having chickens
can't tell asian language script apart, ashamed
8.30 doesn't actually think he's a talented gamer, it's just amount of hours he puts in. (interesting insight as it's one of his undisputed skills)
9.35 'philly and i'
12.00 nice stubble
14.00 secret furry dont shame my literal closet
18.25 would get hair plugs if he went bald
18.55 elon musk is a daddy
18.58 circle chin
19.25 pans down to his foot...for some reason. is wearing three quarter length grey pants that look pretty cute. doesn't have a lot of leg hair.
23.50 dan says 'i love Pen Is'
24.23 phil comes in the room
25.20 phil: you're making it a bit crotchy...
dan: the angle that people want
25.44 dan: shut up, rat
26.25 playing rock paper scissors
26.36 phil unbuttons his top shirt button, dan makes muted faces
27.26 dan: im quoting you all in offensive voices now, im sorry about that
28.20 phil gives a fact about science dan is secretly impressed
28.48 dan explains the difference between their liveshows
30.15 phil puts his foot in dans face
32.23 phil pouting after dan is mean, dan takes it back
dan: im kidding!
phil: [pretend wailing noise]
art in avatar by lily