Dan liveshow - 5 September 2017 -IMPORTANT CONTENT: watch dan play with filters for 30 minutes

Dan and Phil liveshows
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

art in avatar by lily
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

10.55 - "i 'actually' had to wash" - do you mean as opposed to the bedsheets on phil's bed that phil didn't actually have to wash? why would that be, dan?
15.00 - i like scrolling through tumblr while doing liveshows on my laptop
15.25 - the gaming livestream was so fun, it didn't feel like work at all. (this is an interesting and mature statement, no? they don't often acknowledge aspects of interacting with their fanbase 'work')
16.00 - they're going to do a gaming stream instead of phli's liveshow this thursday
18.20 - i did some epic serious waffling (edinburgh tv festival interview with sue perkins)
18.50 - look at this frizz (his hair)
19.30 - australia was the highlight of this year for him
21.11 - kipper the dog [smile] (that is a furry expression if i've ever seen one)
21.26 - it's pronounced Melbin, dan, geeze
27.55 - meeting fans is grounding and good for my mental health, making you all seem real, making me realise what i actually do with my life. (paraphrased) (i love this quote so much.)
28.47 - forest fic
29.05 - i'm so bad at geography. (wow, growth from 'i took a-levels in it') (you're not that bad, dan)
29.15 - am i coming to Cockermouth this year? um, i'm not, sounds like a metaphor but thanks
30.50 - writing, not a book, don't worry
31.00 - 'big big things in the future'
32.45 - why he procrastinates his content
33.20 - i should make videos about mental health but its hard - lists reasons (doesn't want to seem attention seeking, he's not a professional)
37.10 - phil and I are going away with some pals
37.35 - all of you should experiment
39.00 - criticised when he gives opinions on philosophy, scary. (revealing)(at least he's self aware of how people perceive him when he philosophy-waffles) (sad, though)
art in avatar by lily