danisnotFIREBOY and AmazingWATERGIRL! (14 Oct 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

art in avatar by lily
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

0.00 - banter-bickering straight out of the gates over phil not starting on dan's queue.
0.10 - dan likes phil's wordplay.
0.20 - everyone in the chat is russian.
dan: if they can hack an election, they can work out how to get into a dan and phil livestream. (dan...no.)
2.39 - dan wants to be watergirl, why won't phil let his notonfire branding die? phil is adamant it suits him better.
dan: i vibe more with watergirl. she looks a bit more ch- fireboy looks a bit intense. looks a bit extroverted, like someone who'd be loud at a party when i'm just trying to like eat snacks in the corner, i don't know if i'd wanna hang out with him."
phil: that's dan when he's really eager about an idea. like when the new star wars is coming out.
dan: yeah that's me having a nerdgasm.
phil: yes!
phil: the watergirl is me daydreaming about something. just not focusing on what's happening.
3.40 - dan: you're supposed to just always have three fingers on the key.
phil: that's what she said.
3.52 - dan: never mix fire and water. what happens if we get it on?
phil: let's rub faces.
dan: do we make steam? *priss face*
phil: do you think people ship fireboy and watergirl together? and like, draw fanart?
4.31 - dan panicks, has forgetten to support 'my friend' Wooden Potatoes on twitter and tumblr and stops to retweet him.
50.8 - phil: the planets are vibrating right now.
dan: that sounds a bit eager.
6.15 - they can't go into each other's door 'because of gender roles, phil (...) and that's why we need to knock down the stonewall that's separating us all from following our dreams."
6.56 - dan: (did they get badluck on fri 13th?) "I wasn't visited by a mysterious stranger." (referencing his tweet re: Jason from the horror film visiting him in the night. so Dan's badluck was no midnight sex on friday?)
7.55 - dan: its the ultimate friendship strangling simulator.
phil: do reckon anyone's got divorced over this game?
8.20 - phil teases dan for messing up, flirty
8.57 - rick and morty joke
11.40 - phil: i could just go in my lady door (...)
dan: lady door sounds like a euphemism, that's all i'm gonna say right now.
phil: come in my lady door!
dan: ...
[dan precedes to mess up the game because he's distracted by 'your mouth', phil continues to tease]
13.39 - phil sings hammer time after dan says stop, dan sings in the name of love.
14.39 - phil: 'black hole woman'
you can tell dan is impressed phil went to dark matter as an element, and also catches the innuendo
15.26 - phil: i got scared, i don't wanna touch you.
dan has to smother a grin, says nothing. then priss face.
16.23 (dan reading from chat) 'love you too dads (two dads?)'
phil: [dorky laugh]
24.52 - phil: get your finger away from my head! [dan pouts]
26.12 - phil thinks we won't know how to spell 'persist'. phil.
27.30 phil crinkly-face laughs at dan's mild gamer rage. 'dan, put the scissors away'
29.25 - phil laughs at dan breathing heavily into the mic
29.50 - they both sing the same song, injoke, dan tries not to grin
30.33 - they finall win. phil punches dan's shoulder excitedly
31.30 - phil's dorky hurr hurr laugh again
32.54 - dan is perturbed that phil assumes he doesn't have the stream under control and things queued up
33.13 - dan gets phil back and puts him in the end screen abruptly, says nothing, smiles. cute.
art in avatar by lily