MAKING A PHANDWICH - Dan and Phil play: Overcooked #2! (26 Nov 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:18 - Phil has a goldfish memory, messes up the intro immediately after they've decided on it.
1:25 - "Because hey, even if it's less... you know, accidentally sexual-" [narrator voice: it was not less accidentally sexual.]
2:08 - moistbreadslap.com
2:40 - Second mention of Phil not being allowed to drive in the past few days.
3:18 - "Phil is yiffing it up." "Yesss. ... No! I'm not. I'm not."
4:19 - "AmazingPhil drops his first youtube f-bomb" - mm no he did that in AmazingDan.
5:54 - "Honey, you've got a big storm coming." Then they both do the finger snappy point.
6:02 - "GARETH!"
7:29 - Dan brings up the mouse story. Phil: "That is not a story I'm gonna be storytiming." and Phil being real-Phil-voice flustered over Dan mentioning it.
8:26 - Phil admits defeat so quickly. "I need tell them or that'll be every question for the rest of my life."
8:44 - Dan asks if Phil wants him to set the story up, Phil says no but Dan still interjects regularly. Horrific story follows.
9:30 - The point where Phil truly loses his shit and reacts basically just like how Dan would react; jumping in chair and shrieking and flailing and hitting Dan.
10:01 - That' is Phil's excuse for not being able to mop anymore. (Whiny boyfriend voice Dan.)
10:59 - "I've got this weird vision of you being my boy slave and I am the cat, like... master." Dan's face as he processes what Phil is saying oh my god.
11:15 - "Because you said you're my cat boy slave boy slave whatever, I'm like okay Phil, don't tell me about what you look at on tumblr, jesus christ."
11:30 - "Indoor voice. leh-mow." They start to play totally unaware we can't see it.
11:59 - Phil to Dan: "Okay, lad."
13:35 - They realize people can't see the game.
14:44 - "Do the dishes, do the dishes."
15:38 - Squeaky little Phil voice: "Do not use the mouse against me!"
16:03 - They give the game props for a disabled character.
16:47 - They both decide to be animals; more furry jokes.
18:07 - Phil: "You put it in... your mum." Luckily Dan didn't hear that.
21:42 - Dan sex noises.
24:09 - Phil starts singing.
24:29 - Dan complimenting Phil.
26:37 - Speed reference. Phil: "I shouldn't talk about Speed."
28:20 - Phil's mum as a chef. (Dan: "When in doubt, apologize.")
29:00 - Guacamole song.
29:29 - It's okay, Dan. I, too, have the same reaction when anyone sings Taylor Swift.
30:22 - Two more livestreams left. (Presumably he means in 2017?)
30:35 - Phil trolling Dan acting like he forgot gamingmas. Cutest motherfucking flirtation ever jesus christ I want to punch them both.
31:09 - Phil announces they're trying for most days not all of them, this seems like news to Dan.
34:12 - They started it too soon and didn't end it whenthey thought they were. I love professional youtubers.