Which Hogwarts House are Dan and Phil?! - POTTERMORE (2 Dec 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alien wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:15 am Wee I tried my hand at timestamps
I love the intro
00:45- Phil: “I think you might have corrupted me and brought me onto another house because I’ve been around you so long I feel like some of the Slytherin has seeped into me from you.” -There’s a slight widening of Phil’s eyes followed by his intense non blinking robo stare for several secs while dan talks that makes me :wink: :sideeye:
1:23- phil’s eminem impression
1:45-phil’s first impression of a river is that he doesn’t want his socks to get wet
3:30-phil is a ginger cat at heart...I thought you had mousy brown hair mr. lester...and phil thinks dan is a black cat “ok thank you right sure”
3:34-phil is picking his animal, they come across the screech owl which dan says sounds like phil then later picks the screech owl for himself
5:25- “calm down sassy oat”
5:36-dan’s look at phil when phil says he wants to be really large and smash up castles
6:06-”well im already friends with this rat so that’s alright” and dan’s reaction to it
6:15-I cant make out what dan’s says here, “i’d rather you were ?? ??? I’m just putting it out there” someone fill me in please
6:45 -about confusing the troll dan: “wow that would just be you having a conversation with it. the troll would be like get me out of here.”
7:40 - the whole bit about phil making dan change something in the room so that phil can prove he’s good at ‘finding things’ is just gold to me.
8:24 i’m definitely not going to point out dan wearing grey sweatpants
9:02 - dan is aware that the moon is also part of space right? lol
9:45 - dan: “professor c*ck f*ck”
10:10 dan: “i’m not a very competitive person i will happily always let my friends win at games.” ok Daniel Sore Loser Howell, sure.
10:50 dan wants to be praised but goes with liked
11:16 “bow chika glory”
12:40 dan’s going to be the ginny and spend quality time with tom “tom is voldemort, phil”
12:53 scented candle haul
13:34 grumpy gryffindor - perfect description imo
15:02 sneeze

I'm with Phil on these types of videos I really like them because get to talk about/through things which I will always want more of.