OUR SECRET FAN FICTIONS?! - Truth Bombs #2! (7 Dec 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

art in avatar by lily
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

2.07 - pj (to phil): paper me up daddy. I don't know why I...I've never said anything...
dan: gimme that P. First and last time. (???!! what even is this exchange. Pj never flirts with phil, only dan. and what is dan's response)
2.25 - phil asks sophie what flavour her slice would be. ok.
sophie: (suggestively) we'll have to find out.
2.38 - pj suggests dan be called Big D. gets all blushy and grins when dan tells him to stop.
2.55 - 'can't stop thinking about slice'. is this some three-way flirting between phil, sophie and pj?
3.25 - dan makes a 'what?' face at the insinuation tiny (prostitute?) phil will be paid well.
3.41 - phil reveals dan has a secret wattpad account. no one is surprised.
3.40 - pj: we're about to learn some dark things about each other. (what, like you read phan fic?)
3.58 - dan reads one direction fanfic. no one is surprised.
4.21 - phil: i want to roast dan as much as possible.
4.40 - phil: i'm just trying to be as mean as possible. (geeze, phil)
5.03 - phil: i'm so sweaty with excitement.
dan: you're bathing in your own juices, like a chicken.
5.20 - dan wrote the fanfic question
5.21 - pj: i'm going to get in trouble if i keep writing the first thing that comes to my head.
5.55 - phil wants a self-insert fanfic of himself and god.
phil: we'd destroy the world, and make new worlds together
6.22 - dan acknowledges the table is intimate as it's not intended for 4 people in a row.
phil: we are touching each other in every possible way.
pj: yeah. my leg is *firmly* touching dan's leg.
dan: with intent.
pj: we're sharing a trouser leg.
#KICKTHEFIRE RETURNS
7.28 - dan exclaims passionately that phil always talks about macrophilia. phil doesn't know why he keeps bringing it up. Dan very quickly joins in however, correcting him as to what the kink entails. Dan: sometimes you want to be the giant, sometimes you want to be the tiny person.
7.58 - how does sophie remove all the beavers? interesting word choice there.
8.30 - phil wrote sophie wants to read fanfic about jon snow and dragons. asks which one, the ice or fire dragon?
pj: both at once.
[dan cracks up]
dan: ok pj, we know where you stand...
pj: sorry i thought the question was directed at me...i'll let sophie answer.
dan: scaly threesome.
(...whoa. did pj just admit he'd read a fanfic about a man fucking two dragons at once?)
9.03 - protective phil returns ('put the scissors down dan!) about the sharp pencil joke. aww
9.30 - pj: phil was the sexy dragon. (do you want to watch jon snow and phil, pj?!)
10.50 - phil brings up fitting inside someone's belly button. dan screeches at him to shut up for macrophilia talk again.
11.38 - pj to dan: we'd both have a crisis.
11.43 - fic with pj and tommy wiseau (from The Room).
12.30 - pj says someone knew his love of tommy wiseau too well and guesses dan. cute faces from dan while he's anticipating the guess
12.38 - pj: i think it was daniel. (mmm, call him daniel again, go on, do it #kickthefire)
13.18 - phil questions dan's use of the word 'fantasy' involving him.
14.10 - dan does a sustained (genuine) laugh at a joke phil makes that isn't that funny.
14.40 - pj does a proper giggle at dan choosing him.
15.07 - phil: yes I will never do that again, mr. howell.
15.50 - dan seems very uncomfortable at reading out he has more subscribers than phil.
16.16 - dan: shout out to putin.
phil: no shout outs to putin!
(dan cuts his own sentence off and looks sheepish)
16.28 - dan starts to tell the story of a naked phil covering himself in cheese erotically, and gets too into it. phil puts a hand on his shoulder and the other covering his mouth. it's pretty damn hot. and funny.
18.30 - dan teasing pj
19.00 - phil tries hard to wrap up the video and bring it back to a family friendly place. CapitalLester.
19.25 - dan is going to play it with his family at christmas and tell us how it goes. liar.
art in avatar by lily