alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

rizzo wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am the whole time - Dan's hair. It looks so fuckin' good. Phil... uh.... no comment.
2:10 - napkin challenge anecdote is so goddamn cute wtf????
3:57 - dan's reaction to the forfeit is so visceral, i wouldn't be surprised if they bickered in that jumpcut.
5:10 - phil's laugh is adorable. can't pinpoint what it reminds me of, but it's familiar.
5:18 - another restaurant anecdote about how phil uses chopsticks. feels like we're just hanging out with them and they're telling stories. i could get used to this.
5:36 - dan's voice is on the edge of going full whiney!dan here and I AM LIVING
6:33 - clean up your chin, dan. (heh.)
7:00 - tactile philly is here to stay tyvm
8:08 - dan giggling from phil's "oh! it's quite easy" is so natural. #stopthejumpcuts2018
8:45 - both of them wiping at their mouths and honestly it's all good clean fun but my mind is in all sorts of other places
9:09 - throwback clip of dan eating a spicy gummy makes me realize just how much weight he's lost. not a negative. he also seems significantly happier. so... 4 for you dan coco.
9:25 - THE LOOK. the look dan gives phil reads "bitch, we talked about this. if you think i'm gonna eat any of that shit, you've got another thing coming. but i'm smiling 'cause we're on fucking camera."
9:53 - phil's "NO!" omg... so real. so natural. so horrified.
9:59 - "shove it in your fuckin' mouth" where's the fanfic, writers?
10:09 - i know we've all seen his mouth do ridiculous things, but jfc the SIZE of it while he eats that marshmallow. you've got yourself a catch, phil.
11:34 - i'm not gonna lie, i'm thoroughly enjoying dan taunting phil over the crickets.
11:51 - dan's whole face AND body reacts. this is beautiful.
12:04 - they shared a single fruit shoot :')
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

LurkingTrash wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:41 am
Fave parts/some timestamps:

0:31 dan: "I've run out of silly words"
0:50 "honey, -- you've got a big storm coming"
2:01 why is phil pouting and why I can't stop watching that
2:11 cute story about them being "badly behaved" in restaurants yes god thank you
2:33 "neither of us know.." what a cute look and side smile from dan
2:45ish surprise forfeit and dan's complaining and look of despair as he says the word 'fine'
4:16 dan: 'awww' and the cute smile that follows while he talks
6:22 dan shaking his head to get a bite of his burger and I'm mesmerized by his hair
7:02 dan's big laugh and phil's whole reaction to the popcorn
7:22 I'd like to thank god for that second of them looking wide eyed at each other until the taste hits
7:25 dan is too amused
9:28 I want to know what that look and head shake dan gave phil means, if feels like it's full of meanings
9:36 "it's up to you what you do with your hands after the clocks have sounded"
10:21 I can't with Dans gloating
the whole time phil is trying the crickets dan is so focused on whats happening I don't think he even looks at the camera
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."