How To Become A Millionaire! (16 Dec 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:58 am Bless, I really hoped they would do another Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and they came through! While nothing will beat last year's call with Phil's mum this one was still brilliant. The last few videos have been so good, I hope they can keep it up till Christmas.

Commentary:

- Phil flopping on Weakest Link is still a sore topic. Is that Phil's equivalent to Dan's 'Hello Internet' trauma?
- Discourse about wanting novelty cheques and "We're pretending that this money is real Dan!" like this is just what I live for on this forum now isn't it? 8-)
- Good Lick Rituals
- Phil is very offended at his name being called 'generic' and is so such a petty bitch about it he Googles his theory that Dan(iel) is even more generic. We don't really see the result of that, but judging by Phil's lack of pouty expression and Dan's comment about the spelling Philip (with one l instead of two) I'd say he was correct. :lol:
- Their self awareness streak continues by this time making fun of Susan gag.
- Their differences in speech due to Dan being from the south and Phil being from the north never fail to amuse me.
- Phil did Latin in school and doesn't remember shit.
- British identity is colonialism. We Dutchies relate.
- Phil is in a real petty mood, now bringing up his parka that Dan lost years ago.
- He even says he's salty. I wanna see more of salty!Phil, I always knew he was petty af deep inside. :love2:
- Dirty and Slow. :oops:
- smh Dan, your grandma will be disappointed thay you didn't pay attention in Sunday school.
- Ohhh when Dan asked what they were gonna spend the 2000 pounds on I so badly wanted Phil to say something very Capita£ester like but he got stuck in AP mode who just wants a panda.
- lmao that's Käse sweetie.
- Dan and Phil, huge appreciators of Japanese culture according to some of y'all, don't know what an obi is. :japhan:
- They know Duncan would just laugh at them and then be a troll, so they went with Mimei.
- Mimei secured herself some free merch.
- Phil doesn't know basic geography, but he knows where Eurovision has been held. :thumb:
- I'm shook, Phil has an actually smooth segue into #spon tow days in a row.
- "F the audience, let's F-" lol nice save Phil.
- Dan threatens to snap the disk in half, before realizing it's Phil's and not ~actually~ theirs.
- "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Meanwhile the neighbors are growing concerned about the couple next door..
- A lot of stans. :stan:
- "One thicc bih"
- Just like yesterday we end with an anti climax right at the end.

Dan seemed in a good mood to me. He might still be feeling under the weather but it wasn't that noticable. Some people always think that when he's being less extra than usual he must be in a bad mood. :shrug:
whatdoiknow wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 am 6:12 - "He went up to the top of the hill, and then they were like 'F this hill' and went back down again, and they all did a ... clean and jerk"

Omfg phil. He is on fire this year. The whole video was amazing (the first who wants to be a millionaire vid was one of my faves of last gamingmas, so I was so pumped to see they did it again), but I think this was my favourite part. Just Phil casually joking that 10,000 men went and jerked off together. Incredible.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."