Dan vs. Phil - EXTREME TETRIS! (15 June 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

rizzo wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:17 pm
4.22 "I'm close!' and Dan calling it out killed me.
7:55 Dan all but calling Phil capita£ester... "We're learning more about Phil's real motivations..." Frankly, this WHOLE BIT has me deaddeaddead.
8:33 "The gauntlet has been thrown," and Phil boops Dan's nose, and Dan giggles. And I am buried. 6 feet under. Goodbye, me.
kavat wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:26 pm - I love Dan's low voice
- Dan wants to strangle his friends in a kinky way
- They'r flirting. A lot. The third wheeling is strong
- "Don't choke me daddy"
- "I'm getting there, I'm close" that makes Dan chuckle
- Omg Phil said shit, what a mad lad
- "I'm arousing myself right now, Phil. You didn't wanna hear that but I've got it for you" Sometimes Dan speaks and I just wish he didn't
- Please stop dabbing
- Dan shaming Phil for wanting the video to be over 10 mins, wonderful
- Nose boop?! Followed by a jupcut. Unnecessary
- "HUBRIS, WHY?!" should be Dan's tagline on this channel
scientia wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:01 am All I have to say is:

Phil’s tongue at 11:53
mermaid blood wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:44 pm
everyone has mentioned my favourite parts already (i LIVE for dan calling out phil's "multivations", which is now a capital£ester phrase for his multiple motivations henceforth). it shows how comfortable they are that phil can tease his unintentional and frequent misspeaking habit and dan isn't hurt. idk what got into dan to make him break the 4th wall like that, but i want more.

4.25 - dan: "alright, give us a running commentary". he does this sharp intake thing that makes him sound almost breathless on the last word? flustered.
7.10 - this made me think of rough and smooth from the Harry Potter patronus vid, and phil giggling at that. both choose 'smooth', eh boys? interesting ;)
11.05 - something about dan's voice here ("presenting it well, we never show the whole thing...", and "on the foil?!") gives me old school vibes. i'm gonna call it natural voice, because i feel like that has more tones than just quiet/soft/deep for both of them. dan's natural voice can often also be quite high and sweet sounding.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

ame wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:48 am 0:00 - this intro lowkey caught me off-guard because it seemed more like a blooper theyd cut out of the actual video, yes it was still funny but something about it made it feel so organic.
0:15 - that lil cheeky arm slap
0:27 - "forget tetris! this is tetris on a load of drugs!" off to a great start, also +1 to dan being like "why am i married to this little shit"
0:35 - "perfect thing to play with your friends - if you wanna strangle your friends. and not in a kinky way." dan, your kinks are showing
1:00 - "BOOP! (in the most monotone voice) you disappear. finally im free" no real reason, idk why i just thought it was weirdly cute
2:05 - "show me~ that line-ussy~" phil stop. just stop.
2:55 - "i hope the vines choke you in your sleep. you buffoon." "dont choke me daddy" someone pls tell me why im still subscribed to these two
3:46 - "just make friends. do a 69." ok dan
4:17 - "idk what it just did to you" "it FUCKING FUCKED ME PHIL. THAT JUST RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE." also that tongue laugh from philly boi
4:23 - "im getting there. im close." does phil know what comes out of his mouth sometimes? does he do it on purpose or just plain oblivious? also, gotta love it when dan gives the camera THAT look
4:30 - sounds like phil just caught himself swearing but quickly covered it up by saying "cheese"
5:10 - phil declares that he hates dans abode and he will never bring him sugar nor visit him.
5:18 - "i have my coffee BLACK and NAKED. how i like it. " seems oddly specific there, eh?
5:58 - "soft and neat" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY WANTED YOU TO SAY THAT" they know EXACTLY what theyre doing
6:00 - "ohmygod im arousing myself right now phil" (talking over each other at the same time) p: "what. that is very......................amazing" d: "im just letting you know. you didnt wanna hear that but, ive got it for you"
7:10 - "nice and smooth, just how she likes it" "shhhhhhhyoure being very creepy right now"
7:30 - thanks for providing us with a new ringtone dan
7:50 - yAAAAASSSSSS CALL HIM OUT DAN, capita£ester is real but also hes your sugar daddy so pls go easy on him.
8:19 - "were learning about what phils real multivations are" "(mocking tone)MuLtIvAtIoNs.....(gets wheeled out)multivATIONS~" put this on my gravestone as my cause of death
8:32 - the nose boop. jesus, not even 15 seconds later, they decide to kill us again.....leT ME BREATHE
9:34 - "could i shove this in the hole here?" "pffffffffyou talk to me about stuff-"
10:23 - theres the scream weve all been waiting for
11:40 - "ohmygod weve been doing this thing for like 3 years" three years of domestic arguments
"Why am I left-handed?"