DIL GOES TO SPACE - Dan and Phil Play: Sims 4 #56 (15 September 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

chatterbox wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:11 pm I really enjoyed this video!

Cute outfits! Phil looks good in black! (I feel like they’ve been coordinating their outfits a lot more often recently and I love it – obviously matching D&P hoodies in the marshmallow roulette vid and Phil merch in the last Sims vid but also white in the Google Feud vid, red/bright colours in the Dumber Ways to Die vid, denim in the Bucket of Doom vid, and now this)

[3:45] Complaining about spending £20 on a Sims expansion pack as if they weren’t literal millionaires playing it on a £1700 laptop that they got for free.

[4:58] Yes Dan call out that stupid unecessary gendering of inanimate objects!

[5:19] Phil the nudist/exhibitionist living vicariously through Dil

Phil reminiscing about his childhood ([3:05] teletext penpal and [7:52] pneumatics) and Dan making fun of him for being old is always really funny to me.

[10:05] Heart eyes/ love eyes moments are so commonplace now they barely feel worth pointing out but Phil’s soft voice just made this moment Too Cute.

[11:30] DnP making jokes about boobs was really… weird. Just weird. I’m so used to all the dick jokes by now that this somehow seemed more risque.

[20:03] Such a good and funny plot twist! Like the Sims is usually only worth watching for the bants, but I feel like this video actually had some pretty entertaining gameplay/plot as well.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

itasca00 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:51 pm
  • The first thing I noticed was that Dan is a shiny boy today. The hotel room also looks nice and spacious.
  • [0:00] Dan has a very low opinion of worms.
    Dan: *does a dorky dance move*
    Phil: Hello, DanAndPhilGAMES worms…
    Dan: Okay, wow, that’s offensive. Calling them limbless, eyeless, dirt-nibbling, slime...
  • [0:44] Phil’s still talking about threesomes.
    Dan: ...forever altering the Pancakes household to have two Elizas.
    Phil: Double Pancake action in that house... It’s what I said last time.
    Dan: Exactly. Th--That w--That was--That was on the--the shelf that you’re not supposed to…
    Phil: You know. You know. Look at Bob’s eyebrow raise.
    Dan: No, Bob remembered which Eliza was the real one.
  • [1:50] Dan talks about how everyone thought The Sims series would end. This was initially jarring to me because I always think of The Sims as a series that will never end. But, of course, all things must end eventually, and Dan likes to think about and discuss such things.
  • [2:46] Their reaction to the news that Dab has a penpal. My reaction to their reaction was, Woah, calm down, guys! Writing someone a letter is not cheating. For goodness's sake! Also, Phil has a fun story about a childhood penpal on Teletext.
    Phil: Who is this penpal? Does Evan need to hear about this?
    Dan: Dab, you have a P.P. on the side-izzle that you’re not telling us about? Who are you roleplaying with on the internet?
    Phil: I once had a penpal.
    Dan: Did you roleplay with them? [unintelligible] “I’m gonna be Angel. You can be Spike.” *snorts*
  • [3:52] Dan and Phil on the weather expansion.
    Dan: Did we pay for it?
    Phil: Yeah.
    Dan: How much was it?
    Phil: A lot.
  • [3:59] Dan and Phil on God.
    Dan: God is saying, “It’s--:
    Phil: He’s not!
    Dan: “Look, it’s raining.”
    Phil: Do you know what God is saying?
    Dan: What?
    Phil: Hey, Dan and Phil, you forgot transformation of the day again, and I’m gonna leave a comment saying you forgot it.
  • [4:59] Theirs and theirs chairs.
    Phil: Put it next to it. It’s like a his and hers.
    Dan: That is litera--Oh, yeah. ‘Cuz we love gendered chairs. Don’t we?
    Phil: Just put the gendered chair down.
    Dan: Oh, you get to sit on the blue chair. The blue chair. *gags?* That’s my opinion.
    Phil: Oh, my gosh. Dan for President.
  • [5:28] Dil exposes himself to the neighborhood, and Dan has apparently already decided that Dab and Evan are going to get married.
  • [7:52] Phil’s...interesting story of doing pneumatics at school.
  • [9:04] Dan sticks his tongue out, then screams. I love me a good Dan scream.
  • [9:56] What is happening here?
    Dan: He’s literally going down the Doctor Who method of sticking your screwdriver in the screen and then “bloopity bloop” it did the thing, and now it works.
    Phil: I mean, it worked for Doctor Who.
    Dan: It did work for the Doctor.
    Phil: *brings his fist close to Dan’s face* “Bloopity bloop” Oh, and look. Now Dan is better.
    Dan and Phil: *stare at each other*
    Dan: *makes a (explosion?) noise*
  • [10:59] Dan screams again. :D
  • [11:25] Dan and Phil on boobs.
    Phil: I think it’s “Petite.” It’s not “Pettit.”
    Dan: It’s not spelt “Petite.” That is “Pettit” right there. I love that Dab--Dalien is just like...
    Phil: They are not petite pe-tits anyway. Are they?
    Dan: *looks at Phil*
    Phil: They’re very voluptuous.
    Dan: I was gonna call you out, but, I mean, Jesus Christ.
    Phil: Wow.
    Dan: I don’t know what they got going on on that alien planet, but...
    Phil: Size double E-T.
    Dan: ...they are--they are [unintelligible]. Ugh, shi--f--.
  • [21:11] Dan loses it after he realizes that he’s sent Eliza instead of Erika to the alien planet (for good?). There’s more screaming. :D
  • [22:51]
    Phil: And before we go, you might want to talk about this thing on your head. *taps Dan’s hat* As, the tour merch is on dan and phil shop.
    Dan: Right. Okay, I thought you were talking about my hair or something, and I was going to get offended.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Catallena wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:06 pm I loved that video with my entire being. :rofl: <3

My unfunny commentary:
- Oh cool a gaming laptop! Just the thing they need for all those Flash games. :thumb:
- A few episodes ago we were just waiting for Dab and Evan to get it on and now we watch Dil turn into an evil genius. As The World Turns is quaking.
- Keep Your Holes And Wood Touching To Yourself. An inspirational Pinterest wall quote.
- lol plz you don't care for Dalien. The only Sim you give less of a shit about is Tabitha.
- Babes, just because you two have no human interaction other than with each other doesn't mean Dab and Evan gotta be that way.
- "This is gonna make me sound old." lol fuck I guess kids these days really wouldn't know what Teletext is huh?
- This video is worth it for the exchange about the price of the weather extension alone. Dan seems to have caught some of Phil's... quirks. :moneybath:
- bUt PhIl YoU cAnT sEt DaN oN fIrE!!!!!11 cAuSe hE's DANISNOTONFIRE!! xDDDDDDDD
- The game trolls Deppy by turning a chair into a nicer chair. That's what you get for complaining about the price of the extension, you rich bastards.
- omg D&P are really gonna be the type of parents who allow their kids to skip class for bullshit reasons.
- The theme of this episode is Phil Is Old.
- I always wonder what Kathryn thinks of the 'your mum' jokes.
- Phil is still trying to make Dan a better person uwu true luv.
- "They are not petire tits anyway are they?" uhm he didn't just-
- "Size double ET" :dead:
- Why is Phil excitedly hitting Dan so darn cute?
- Glad that they still remember their humble roots of fighting random chicks in bars.
- Those British colonizer genes are strong huh.
- That squid thing is creepy as fuck.
- Game is still trolling with chairs. They should sacrifice some more money from their house with koi pond fund and buy another extension to appease the EA Gods. :shrug:
- L M A O they left the actual Eliza instead of the clone. The Pancakes deserve better neighbors tbh.
"Why am I left-handed?"