THE SUBSCRIBERS STRIKE BACK! - Mario Kart Phan-Prix #2 (streamed live 23 Sep 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

art in avatar by lily
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

4.40 - dan won't read a fuck me daddy comment out loud.
5.05 - dan: sausage fest. phil: i think it's a bit half and half?
5.25 - mint green hair person is the most attractive. phil: what about beard guy?
5.43 - phil points out the one who looks like him is flirting with another subscriber
8.02 - brighten dat ass? phil: that would be very confusing.
8.17 - phil: i'm gonna bite someone's ass
8.27 - dan: protect your butt! you know the basic skills. [grins] [does 'stop' hand movement]
8.40 - phil moved into a house 2nd year of uni, it was harder
9.53 - dan: phil does this thing where he backseat stream manages [domestic quibbling]
10.56 - they bitch at each other to stay quiet and focus. cuuuute.
11.05 - 'giant throbbing vein'
11.20 - dan heckling a subscriber's gameplay aggressively
11.51 - phil, 'gd'arvo' is not a thing we say in melbourne. or anywhere.
12.03 - phil: tony take my shell, it's your birthday
12.08 - (people typing 'go phil!' in the chat) phil: uhh! i'm charged by your enthusiasm! [both snicker naughtily] dan: phil, take my energy! phil: i'm taking it, it's good!
dan: go to some twitch donger site, time to copy and paste them... (?!!)
12.38 - dan: phil, the golden rule, protect your butt!
phil: i'll protect YOUR butt.
14.37 - phil: [does quote fingers] "hardcore lady type"
14.48 - could do the 'not my arms' challenge (with both or individually?!)
15.29 - dan: phil's monster coke group chat loves you. [looks at camera, Office Stare]
15.55 - phil: [wistfully] does your life ever go in slow motion, dan
16.08 - dan: stop! talking!
phil: i've got a story!
dan: okay.
16.31 - dan: can someone please send another superchat so i'm not looking at that phil's monster coke thing? umm, okay. [priss face]
16.48 - supportive!dan
17.00 - phil: i know how to play [through gritted teeth] daniel!
17.47 - dan calls a subscriber a bastard, phil says he can't do that.
dan: what? it means his parents weren't married when he was born. like me. phil: you're like Jon Snow.
18.38 - dan: team phil forever!
19.54 - dan: hangry ?? mentioned you in a side show video (?). oh god, what was the context? here is a case study who's rapidly declining in every sense of the word
21.07 - Dark pre-2009 Phil
22.18 - dan does remember his margarita review tumblr blog. cute laughs.
22.55 - they like the (on screen) apparently female characters in this round. dan: less beards, more hair! don't know what that means. i guess we'll see.
24.22 - phil: get banana'd, hard. dan: the bananor became the bananee...
24.58 - phil: jack said his ass cheeks are clenched together right now. [laughs]
dan: i'm helping you do these amazing exercises. dan and phil livestream tension-ups!
25.32 - phil does his dorky half-laugh.
26.43 - phil fondles dan's hair after a subscriber compliments it, long discussion on dan's curly vs straight hair ensues.
dan: my hair never looked good... phil: especially when it rained. dan: -when we were on tour, i'd get sweaty, and it would just go... phil: [fondly] but then it would be like a hair transformation.
27.51 - phil is cheeky and keep questioning the game while dan shushes him. giggles.
28.10 - dan gets angry and almost swears at another player. phil: [finger up] it's not me you're talking to...
28.30 - yuri on ice. phil: you are my rose, you are my rose...
dan: dont talk about that right now...you know what scene that is as well. phil: [laughs] i know i know
3.05 - dan laughs throatily
phil: you're so evil! listen to that!
30.19 - phil: no one likes a smug winner. you need to be humble. like Shakira's breasts. [sings] so you don't confuse them...
[both sing] with mountains!
31.15 - phil tries to get dan to rhyme something with clock, ala the 7 second challenge. filthy sneak. dan obviously struggles not to say cock. dan: knock knock...block. that's what i'm going to do to you on twitter. because you need to stop.
32.05 - dan: there's enough room for two people on that door! (kate winslet in titanic) (yes, dan)
32.30 - [whiny dan] why is everyone against me?
phil: you were a bit too smug last time when you won.
dan: i was joking! you need to be able to handle the bants.
phil: i can handle the bants.
33.48 - dan: phil you spork!
35.28 - dan: phil *will* stalk you.
(long discussion of phil actually stalking profiles and seeing who they're subscribed to)
art in avatar by lily