some bloopers from phil is not on fire 9 (25 Dec 2017)

Videos posted on the danisnotinteresting, LessAmazingPhil, and DanAndPhilCRAFTS channels
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:10 - Where the pen is? I love Phil cracking up at Dan's melodrama.
:17 - Jumpcut from Phil saying "pen is gone" to Phil leaning over and looking down, I guess realizing the pen was under Dan's butt.
:20 - "Pen is under my butt." Phil says 'right' then there's another jumpcut and Phil makes the joke about being demonetized. What did you cut out, Danny boy.
:40 - Whisk me, daddy. Phil says, "Not this year." Then overexplains.
:52 - Face cupping, wow, I'm trash.
1:07 - Dan trolling Phil by making tiny little marks on his nose. I love? Phil's giggles? Dan's snort? All of it?
1:14 - Dan asking Phil how often he washes his sheets, after he smells Phil's pillow.
1:12 - Dan's grin at "Nothing below the belt."
1:25 - Keys in a bowl. Mm what kinda parties you going to, boys?
1:48 - Dan's most recent text; something about working pain places, massage related?
2:25 - Sometimes I read Dan calling Phil 'spork' in fic and think it's cheesy and then I remember Dan actually does that.
3:10 - Tie fight. Phil: "I'm trying to submit!"
3:15 - Phil saying when he was bad his dad would snap a belt to scare him into behaving.
3:29 - Phil saying they won't include that. Such natural voice ugh I love it.
3:39 - Dan's face when he catches Phil trying to cheat.
3:44 - Oh my god I would watch a livestream of them watching television.
3:57 - Phil telling Dan, "You could do that." Cute.
4:33 - Dan's little song. Cute cute cute.
5:03 - #apon
5:20 - Dan asking Phil why he didn't post his smouldering picture.
6:00 - Phil interrupting Dan's boring question by shaking him and then poking his back.
6:36 - The extended cut of Phil scaring Dan is so cute, how Phil dips his head down to look at Dan. How do they make each other smile so much.
7:02 - Phil asking Dan where he wants it while pointing the sharpie at Dan's dick.
7:10 - Phil gently teasing Dan with the Popeye remark, followed immediately by Phil asking Dan if he's drawing a penis.
7:30 - Phil smushing bread on Phil's face.
7:34 - The one thing we can completely rule out is that Dan spends actual time in Phil's room/in Phil's bed, based on his reaction to finding out the bed is wooden.
8:22 - Tip duel.
8:33 - Oh my god they're so excited about the tips touching. Is this how they react irl when they pass a hard level of a game or something?
8:46 - Fursonas.
9:12 - Dan's squeaky little giggles. He really, really loved this question, didn't he. All hail @kuensukki for not only gracing us with so much good Phil analysis but also prompting the best Phil ass moment ever.
9:25 - Philussy diddy. Because the world needed that. Thanks, Dan.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Catallena wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:35 pm
Commentary even tho I'm tired:
- Less than 10 seconds in and Dan is already yelling about something.
- "I don't want this to be demonetized from YouTube." Capita£ester's worst nightmare.
- "Whisk me daddy." "No not this year." Looking forward to PINOF10 :ribena:
- Can we talk about Phil gently holding Dan's face when critiquing his lopsided whiskers? Life is nice on the bottom of this trash can. :philtrash:
- I had the same reaction to Phil's belt noise story as Dan tbh. Full scale of emotions.
- Giggly natural voiced conversations about something not going in?? The content I signed up for tbh.
- Them watching the Riverdale clip and laughing is so cute. Helps me imagine how they watch TV together :loveeyes:
- Dan's song about being a hoe because of the holes in his jeans reminds me off the iconic I Like Bananas clip
- Phil is an evil mastermind.
- #spon fail
- Phil is an evil mastermind x2, except this time he drags us into Dan's misery as well.
- Dan makes fun of Phil's selfie which all the Phillies creamed themselves over. Irony.
- Dan: blahblah social issues and politics Phil: NOOOOOO. Accurate.
- 911 I just got ATTACKED by original pinof flashbacks during the french part.
- Phil has a weird penis. :dildo:
- Dan is not familiar with that bed.
- I think Dan just found his own potential murder weapon with that trowel.
- They're so happy about the pen thing, these soft losers... :love2:
- "BACK IT UP."
- Dan's squeaky laugh at Phil's pose is some of the most relatable content he has ever made.
- Philussy :dead:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."