some bloopers from phil is not on fire 8 (25 Dec 2016)

Videos posted on the danisnotinteresting, LessAmazingPhil, and DanAndPhilCRAFTS channels
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:14 - "Do you wanna fight?" "Yeah." And then I'm pretty sure that's a jab to the dick.
:20 - The cutest cute tickling. Dan always knows where to go for.
:31 - Dan being a bully and Phil's wet noise laugh. Poor pug-Phil.
:52 - "The annoying prick technique." And then their inside joke laugh.
1:03 - Phil is abusive with a Sharpie, also wants to give Dan a homemade tattoo. (Pls Phil go for the small of the back.)
1:25 - Yaaaaas. Nooooooooo.
1:35 - Phil's little shove at Dan when Dan fondly bullies him.
1:37 - Dan says Phil's laugh is endearing, and "we all like it."
1:50 - Phil trying to wind Dan up, then looking expectantly at Dan.
2:15 - Phil manages to make Dan flinch.
2:22 - Phil would water his dog. He would water his dog! (Doggie.)
2:37 - Phil raises his arm like he's going to bump elbows with Dan. So cute! Why jumpcut.
2:45 - "Finally I'm the blazing ball of sunshine."
2:48 - Small affectionate Dan smile as he watches Phil talk.
2:54 - PHIL! Roll your eyes more. That was cute.
3:07 - Phil heckling Dan about his dimple. Dan's adorable delicate hand to his own neck.
3:24 - What a strange angle. I see why that got edited out.
3:31 - Phil, your insults are starting to just sound like you shouting things you like.
3:37 - I love Dan's laugh in the background.
3:47 - Don't lie, Dan, that reaction was prob you when Phil tweeted you the first time.
3:51 - Tiny Dan kiss to the catcus. Reminds me of Phil kissing Lion in the original pinof.
3:52 - "Then it turned into the handsome cactus prince." Phil casually going with a 'handsome prince' reference might be my favorite part of the whole bloopers. Bring me all the Phil-quietly-normalizing-a-lack-of-heteronormativity moments.
4:00 - You out disgusting us all, Dan.
4:12 - Phil leaned so far into Dan that if he loses balance he's faceplanting into Dan's crotch.
4:17 - Mushy tip.
4:24 - Dan looks like he's in a good position to check out Phil's butt. Do it, mate. Do it for us.
4:35 - Sexual blinking. Dan, that looks more like you're taking a poo.
5:00 - Don't milk dinosaurs.
5:10 - Phil forgets biology.
5:19 - Dan's singing breaks glass. Was this meant to be a throwback to them singing it before? Man, Phil went for the full on muffling it though, no 'hand hovering away from his lips pretending' there. Shut him up, please.
5:38 - Dan gives Phil therapy. This could be an au. I'd read it. I'm into it.
5:51 - Dan doing pushups when the licking questions happens.
5:53 - "Your mum. My mum. My bum."
5:56 - Tiny Phil priss face. Phil's expression here is fascinating. Not trying to 'this guy' or 'ew' it - just like he actually isn't sure how to respond so we get Phil's poker face instead.
6:06 - "Danny!"
6:19 - As spider tweeted, the thing you do with your mouth isn't a hug, Dan. Phil's repeated no, and physical moving away, is hilarious.