Doing Things My Parents Never Let Me Do As A Kid (21 March 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room

For posterity, the discussion of this video in the main thread starts here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
itasca00
moon room

I thought this was a pretty funny video! I especially liked that Phil said several things that I thought were worth quoting below. Here are my highlights:
  • [0:25] The first “forbidden” thing Phil does is “mixing all my cereal in the same bowl.”
  • [1:00] I want more details, Phil...
    P: Also, the serving suggestion is to just put ‘em on a trowell and shove ‘em in your mouth, which is my motto for a lot of things in life.
  • [1:08] Phil’s talking about furries again...feels like it’s been a while.
    P: Next, the furry fandom’s favorite cereal Frosties with muscular tiger daddy....I can’t say the phrase “muscular tiger daddy” on my channel.
  • [1:59] I guess someone’s mind is in the gutter today...
    P: Here we go...bottoms up. Why--why is my bottom up? I won’t think about that.
  • [2:41] The second “forbidden” thing Phil does is “photocopying my face.”
  • [3:01] 👀👀👀
    P: I also had a slight compulsion to photocopy my bare ass, but I won’t be doing that for your viewing pleasure today. Maybe after I switch off the camera.
  • [3:20] Phil’s printer gets excited while Phil’s manhandling it. :lol:
    P: It’s got my hoodie! It’s eating me!
    *part of printer pops out*
    P: What is it doing? Calm down! No, I didn’t want that to happen.
  • [3:37] The first (horrifying) scan of Phil’s face is revealed.
  • [3:55] The second (equally horrifying) scan of Phil’s face is revealed. Phil thinks it kind of looks like he’s angrily making out with himself.
  • [4:10] The third “forbidden” thing Phil does is “talking to strangers.”
  • [4:37] If Phil thinks someone won't talk to him on Omegle because she's a lesbian, I guess we all now know the true reason he was on that site. 😏
    P: “F.” They’re typing F to pay their respects? Oh, they’re female. “Male” Oh, they’ve gone.
    Announcer: Betrayal
    P: Oh, maybe they were a lesbian.
  • [5:11] I’m sure this is exactly what she meant, Phil.
    P: “Hi, I’m female, 20 years old. I’m so bored in my bed, and I need someone to fun” So, I’m gonna be like, “Do you want to play Spyro the Dragon?”
  • [5:52] In case anyone ever wondered how Phil would react if he saw an unexpected penis, now we know. :lol:
  • [6:15] The fourth “forbidden” thing Phil does is “watch an 18 rated movie.”
  • [7:20] The fifth “forbidden” thing Phil does is “make fizzy milk.”
  • Phil continues to be consistent in listing all three versions of the AmazingPhil Shop at the top of the video description and listing the Dan and Phil Shop with his social media links.