Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Catallena wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:21 am Ahhh, I really enjoyed that. Like coming home after a month long trip. It did feel a liiiiittle bit rushed but that's understandable with everything going on. I think these videos are great for Phil to discover where his new boundaries are and to become more confident in himself and his 'new' on camera persona. Good thing for us is that they're also very entertaining :ribena:

Notes/highlights/definitely-not-timestamps:
- The long quiff looks hella good.
- Kids! Like rizzo said, there's never a mention of finding the right person or whatever because if/when it happens it will be with That Guy. Love that for them.
- The Mystery Celeb With An Interest In Politics. I'm curious. Any guesses?
- Uhm. Like... with a sharpie? Not sure that should be anywhere on your body especially not on... earlobes.
- Phil putting a bomb under the dnp smoke weed theories. Well, I guess Dan still could but :shrug:
- Phil likes having accessible videos. Which is why he just told us about his earlobe.
- OUTSIDE SPACE. Gimme those house
- imagine not caring about dating phil lester. AND THEN CHEATING ON HIM. (also lol he really hasn't dated much since 2009 huh inch resting)
- The ASs tweet. love when he acknowledges a classic.
- Daily Vloggers are annoying: confirmed.
- Phil complimenting himself was very wholesome.
- The leather shirt was a boring answer, we haven't seen that thing in years (thank the lord).
- And last but not least, Phil's bumhole be like:

"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

inanerat wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:46 pm
Answering SPICY (*spoiler: not actually super spicy imo) questions I would usually avoid!
0:07- first question Phil saw was 'How big is your [baguette emoji]' Phil has a sliced garlic roll in the fridge
0:20- 'let's get sticky. from the juice,,, of the questions.' Thanks, Phil
0:27- 1st question: 'are you have the gay'? The gay Phil do have.
0:30- 2nd question: 'do you want kids at some point?' Jokes about making a troupe of furries. Not actually sure, maybe at some point, not in the next 10 years.
I know lots of people asked this question and I was def curious, while 10 years does seem like a long time from now, I think it does make some sense in sort of seeing where Phil's (and Dan's) career take them, which has certainly been all over in the past 10 years. I do wonder though once Freja can start coming over if they will get a little kid fever or be happy just being uncles.
0:54- 3rd question: 'without showing names show your last 5 twitter DMs and their follower count' Nothing particularly exciting, one celebrity that hit Phil up for a sexy conversation about politics. Makes me wonder if Phil ever chats politics with friends and acquaintances irl, since it's something he doesn't talk much about on his channel/social media.
1:08- 4th question: 'why don't you dye your eyebrows black bestie?' Phil has a bit of a complex about this but likes his eyebrows the way they are. Thankfully forgoes the sharpie and gets a brow pencil to try it out. Takes it off.
1:52- 5th question: 'do you regret doing a TV commercial?' He does regret it, only got paid 50 quid for it. But he was young, it was funny and chaotic. Phil's advice: 'read contracts. don't sell your soul to the devil. unless he's hot'
2:12- 6th (and first potentially actually spicy) question: 'worst sexy time experience?' Kind of bf at uni texted and asked that Phil write his (the guy's) name on a 'certain part of his body'. Phil ',,did not,, do that.' jury's still out on that one Phil, people are unconvinced by this statement :lol:
Phil's not shaming anyone but seems like body writing kink is not for him. good to know I guess,
2:36- 7th question: 'have you ever smoked.. a weed?' once a hot guy at a party offered him some (a hit on a joint) and it made Phil cough a lot.
Many were curious about the final google feud video and sadly this provides little answers. Personally from this story I would still consider edibles very much on the table (and way nicer than smoking anyway) but we may never know.
2:52- 8th question: 'most selfish thing you've ever done?' Phil's childhood friend invited him to her wedding, he said he'd go, then forgot about the date and went to vidcon. Apologized and offered to pay her the money she would've spent for him to have a spot and to take her out to eat but she blocked him. He's still open to rekindling that friendship. (I think I recognized this story from somewhere? but I can't remember where)
3:32- 9th question: 'why don't you swear on the internet? we wouldn't mind if u did' Phil does swear in every day life 'all the f*cking time', but originally it was 'cause family watched his videos and he doesn't swear in front of them. Also like keeping his vids accessible to people who don't like it. Examples of words allowed on AmazingPhil in 2021 include dick, bitch and tit.
4:08- 10th question: 'will there be a garden attached to the new house?' They do 'have outside space' whatever that means. I will anxiously await seeing if it is a proper garden space or like big balcony type deal.
Phil jokingly considers getting a rabbit or flock of goats. Rabbit appears on screen with dog bark and goat appears on screen odd horse-type sound. Never change, Phil.
4:18- 11th question: 'Britain or USA?' Phil likes Britain for the free healthcare and less guns, however they have plenty of their own problems and he would like move to NZ.
4:28- 12th question: 'worst memory of you and Martyn?' Once threw a spade (shovel/trowel) at him, hit him in the leg and hurt him, felt bad.
4:47- 13th question: 'first boyfriend?' Cool guy during uni he met on a dating app (maybe the one his friends used to out him mentioned in COTY??) he was a bit annoying but he was hot and Phil was obsessed. He came to the uni a few times, the 'hung out a lot', bought him a plushie robot which Phil loved then cheated on him after 2 weeks. Phil was sad, cried, ate a lot of Ben and Jerry's and then his friends held a robot burning ceremony for him. Iconic.
(also Phil referring to having boys over that he was interested in/dating as 'hanging out' etc. is so fucking funny to me. got it. just hanging out, absolutely ZERO gay messing around :rofl:)
5:41- 14th question: 'least favourite zodiac sign? isolate some fans Phil!' Doesn't like scorpio cause creepy crawlies and they're the cool one so he's a little jelous.
5:54- 15th question: 'what's the most expensive item you've ever bought apart from your house?' Answer is the camera, which was 2-3 thousand pounds. Or the iMac. Or the Japan holiday if you added everything up, which was definitely expensive but totally worth it. They really fucking went all out for that trip and had such a good time it gets me every time they talk about it :rainbowtears:
6:17- 16th question: 'how old were you when you learned about the birds and the bees?' About 7, looked up 'sex' in the dictionary. It was very literal talking about piv sex and Phil was like 'why would I want to do that!' certainly mood at 7 years old but also lmao gayyy.
Also I didn't notice this the few times watching but quick little white comic sans note 'ovs there's a lot of other sex but that's what it says'. Love that. We will have no cisheteronormativity in this house.
6:34- 17th question: 'do you see our instagram posts?' Phil doesn't search his name on insta (does that mean he does other places? idk) quick search finds random guy in swimming trunks, nice art and cursed Phil edit.
I recognized the art and edit from a bit back so I went and looked, they were both posted on the 21st of April, which probs dates that video to then?
6:57- 18th question: 'ass or feet?' Feet are just extra hands on your legs, not sexy to Phil. So ass [screenshot of 2013 Phil 'ASs' tweet].
7:06- 19th question: 'would you actually do an ass reveal for 3 million pounds?' he did say he would do it on stereo, if a brand wants to hit him up he'll put their name on his ass for 3 mil spon. Truly a man of business.
7:18- 20th question: 'are there any youtubers you don't like? no names needed but I'm curious.. have you had bad experiences?' sometimes people in the daily vlogging boom could be annoying. Didn't like people that weren't friends just filming him w/o asking. 'Felt like they weren't respecting my boundaries and making me be content rather than making me feel content.' Phil, creative comedy genius making solid points.
7:53- 21st question: 'show us a pic where you look really good and genuinely compliment yourself' This is hard, Phil needs to improve liking pics of himself. He chooses the joint selfie from CAH Phan Edition with Dan cropped out (this is also his insta profile pic). Really hit me that this is hard for Phil. Give yourself some credit, sexy man.
8:25- 22nd question: 'what is Dan's worst outfit?' The leather shirt. 'I know it was cool and fashionable at some point' was it?? was it ever?? Dan wore it while meeting Smosh and Phil was scared they would think he was weird. Phil's glad it's gone. Me too Phil.
8:49- 23rd and final random question: 'what shape is your bumhole?' Used as 'time to end the video' transition, answer is a triangle.
8:56- pretty bog standard outro, got lots of questions, could do another if it's popular

random non-question-related notes by me:
-1:40- chair watch!! Phil is using one of the new green chairs from the kitchen. Makes me think they probably got rid of the classic dnp colored dining chairs as part of their prepping to move
-the hair!! def getting long, I can see why he wants to cut it before shooting merch pics. idk what it is but something about Phil's hair like that I really like? it seems a bit messier I think just because of the length and it makes his appearance feel a bit more casual.
-the jumper!! I love the blues, and I have seen people theorizing that it might be new merch. we'll see I guess.
"Why am I left-handed?"