Brighton - Brighton Dome - 28th April

rebeccarayne
smol bean
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Brighton - Brighton Dome - 28th April

Post by rebeccarayne » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Hey everyone! I just joined (although I've been lurking for forever) and I have a VIP for the 8pm show! I'm 27 and going alone so it would be nice to see some of y'all there :)

Edit: I'm in row D!

flarequake
angel bean

Post by flarequake » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 pm

relatablemood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 pm
DatCog wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm
relatablemood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm
Not to make anyone uncomfortable if there are still any hurt feelings from when I was a Mess on here months ago, but if anyone and of course DatCog wants to say hi to me or my mum that'd be super nice, I'll be in one of the circles. Though won't everyone going at different times? 2pm or 8pm?

EDIT; never mind, just realised most people are going at the evening :( maybe see you flarequake...?
Oh, are you going to the afternoon show? :( I can only do the evening one as it will take most of the day to travel from Devon!
Ahh no! :( I was gonna go at 8 but as we're not staying the night, mum doesn't fancy the two hour drive back at ten at night :shrug: have fun with your wine party!
For the matinee I'm in the circle too, on the left I think (stage right, but left if you're standing at the back of the theatre). My friends from here will be in the stalls, some of us could arrange to meet in the circle area somewhere like the bar or lobby. I think we'll be meeting after the matinee for drinks if you're up for that, seems most people here will be going to the evening show.

missemma
dirty bitch
dirty bitch

Post by missemma » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 pm

rebeccarayne wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm
Hey everyone! I just joined (although I've been lurking for forever) and I have a VIP for the 8pm show! I'm 27 and going alone so it would be nice to see some of y'all there :)

Yay, well done on the VIP :)

We should deffo all arrange to meet up inside as @flarequake said, sure we will find somewhere good to meet inside. I remember going to tatinof in Brighton and the area the bar was in was literally full of people queuing for the merch but the actual bar itself was emptyyyy!
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

Post by relatablemood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:37 pm

flarequake wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 pm
relatablemood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 pm
DatCog wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm
relatablemood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm
Not to make anyone uncomfortable if there are still any hurt feelings from when I was a Mess on here months ago, but if anyone and of course DatCog wants to say hi to me or my mum that'd be super nice, I'll be in one of the circles. Though won't everyone going at different times? 2pm or 8pm?

EDIT; never mind, just realised most people are going at the evening :( maybe see you flarequake...?
Oh, are you going to the afternoon show? :( I can only do the evening one as it will take most of the day to travel from Devon!
Ahh no! :( I was gonna go at 8 but as we're not staying the night, mum doesn't fancy the two hour drive back at ten at night :shrug: have fun with your wine party!
For the matinee I'm in the circle too, on the left I think (stage right, but left if you're standing at the back of the theatre). My friends from here will be in the stalls, some of us could arrange to meet in the circle area somewhere like the bar or lobby. I think we'll be meeting after the matinee for drinks if you're up for that, seems most people here will be going to the evening show.
Ha, I'm still a baby so drinks off the table for me with my mum around, but I'm in the left circle so closer to the time I'll post exactly where I am and hope to just wave to some people :philtrash:
i want dan's hair and phil's hips

rebeccarayne
smol bean

Post by rebeccarayne » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:05 pm

missemma wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 pm
rebeccarayne wrote:

We should deffo all arrange to meet up inside as @flarequake said, sure we will find somewhere good to meet inside. I remember going to tatinof in Brighton and the area the bar was in was literally full of people queuing for the merch but the actual bar itself was emptyyyy!
Thanks!! It was totally an accident, must have snagged someone's timed out ticket! But I'm very happy even though my bank isn't haha

I'd love to meet up and have a pre-show drink, not sure how long we have after the M&G but I know there's at least one more VIP for the 8pm here right?

blackdenim
hobbit hair

Post by blackdenim » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 pm

rebeccarayne wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:05 pm
missemma wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 pm
rebeccarayne wrote:

Thanks!! It was totally an accident, must have snagged someone's timed out ticket! But I'm very happy even though my bank isn't haha

I'd love to meet up and have a pre-show drink, not sure how long we have after the M&G but I know there's at least one more VIP for the 8pm here right?
Yes thats me! And we are a similar age which is very reassuring for me haha. We’ll def have to find a way to meet up with everyone before or during the interval!

human
dan hand trash

Post by human » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Yippeeee! Now the tickets are secured I’m so happy to post here and be sociable lol. Me, @missemma and @flarequake have tickets for both shows and I’m so excited to get back to our tatinof ritual of a drink before the show haha. I can’t even explain how excited I am for another tour to immerse myself in!

Would love to meet new peeps and make new friends, absolutely!
"I would rather disown all of you as a friend, than continue this moment"

DatCog
woodland creature

Post by DatCog » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:42 pm

human wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 pm
Yippeeee! Now the tickets are secured I’m so happy to post here and be sociable lol. Me, @missemma and @flarequake have tickets for both shows and I’m so excited to get back to our tatinof ritual of a drink before the show haha. I can’t even explain how excited I am for another tour to immerse myself in!

Would love to meet new peeps and make new friends, absolutely!
I'm feeling like this at the moment, god only knows what I'll be like on April 28th ha ha :6-year-old dan:

There's something really special about it being the opening date as well (yes, I'm feeling pretty smug about this!)
"I can get it up as much as you" - Phil Lester 2018

human
dan hand trash

Post by human » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Lol yes I can remember our friend from gg going to the first tatinof date in Glasgow and the resulting convo about it because nobody knew what the show was going to be like at all lol. It must have been such a special experience!
"I would rather disown all of you as a friend, than continue this moment"

DatCog
woodland creature

Post by DatCog » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:47 pm

human wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:45 pm
Lol yes I can remember our friend from gg going to the first tatinof date in Glasgow and the resulting convo about it because nobody knew what the show was going to be like at all lol. It must have been such a special experience!
Will have to chat with you after the evening show to find out how different it was to the afternoon one!
"I can get it up as much as you" - Phil Lester 2018

Ribona
tol bean

Post by Ribona » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey! I will be going to the matinee show and I'm in the circle, right, row G. I didn't get the M&G ticket but I am very excited about seeing Dan and Phil in the flesh! :P