Sweden - Malmo Live - 17th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Oi! If anybody finds a link to the ticket vendor for the Malmö show, please say!! I've never attempted getting tickets for stuff like this and am very stressed about it.. :D :love1:
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

Ugly link but:

http://www.eventim.se/dan-phil-2018-wor ... uid=546308

Edit to say: No prices yet there and I'm super stressed as well :)
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm Ugly link but:

Thanks!
I didn't manage to get VIP tickets but I am going no matter what! Currently feeling really shitty about it though, but I'm desperately clinging on to the hope of someone giving up on their ticket and reselling...
Hoping you had better luck than me! <3
Whommel
sofa crease

imaginarymind wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Thanks!
I didn't manage to get VIP tickets but I am going no matter what! Currently feeling really shitty about it though, but I'm desperately clinging on to the hope of someone giving up on their ticket and reselling...

I did, I was very fortunate to get a VIP ticket, couldn't stop shaking for hours afterwards!
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Thanks!

I did, I was very fortunate to get a VIP ticket, couldn't stop shaking for hours afterwards!
AHHHH!! that's so lovely!!! <3 same with the shaking thing here.. just more like, shaking cause stress before the sale, and later of frustration.. :snow: Gotta ask thought like.... IF.. you at some point see someone talking about selling their Malmö VIP.... Hit me up? :thumb: I'm a bit of a mess.. :D Hope to see you there though! I'm somewhere on row 7, I think..?
But man, I'm exited to see them. Never even thought it would be an option for me. I think I'll just need to get past the bitterness of missing the VIPs so I can feel the proper excitement for going!
Whommel
sofa crease

imaginarymind wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks!

AHHHH!! that's so lovely!!! <3 same with the shaking thing here.. just more like, shaking cause stress before the sale, and later of frustration.. :snow: Gotta ask thought like.... IF.. you at some point see someone talking about selling their Malmö VIP.... Hit me up? :thumb: I'm a bit of a mess.. :D Hope to see you there though! I'm somewhere on row 7, I think..?
But man, I'm exited to see them. Never even thought it would be an option for me. I think I'll just need to get past the bitterness of missing the VIPs so I can feel the proper excitement for going!
I will. :)
I'm in row 3. I didn't think I'd get a chance to see them anytime soon, I wasn't a fan during Tatinof, so I'm so excited for this tour
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 pm
imaginarymind wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks!

I will. :)
I'm in row 3. I didn't think I'd get a chance to see them anytime soon, I wasn't a fan during Tatinof, so I'm so excited for this tour
U KNOW WHAT, NVM! One VIP ticket suddenly appeared and I got it!! AHH I'm excited! Row 4 now :D :D :D
I think someone on twitter is trying to start a Malmö group-chat if you'd be interested! :D
But MAn im excited to meet them and MAn I'm excited for you to meet them and DARN!.......
HECK! :love1:
Whommel
sofa crease

If anyone has one of the cheapest tickets for sale, then I might like to buy one. I'm meeting up with a friend in Malmø and they don't have a ticket, but will only buy the cheapest ones.
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 pm If anyone has one of the cheapest tickets for sale, then I might like to buy one. I'm meeting up with a friend in Malmø and they don't have a ticket, but will only buy the cheapest ones.
Hi! I actually have one of the more expensive ones for sale but I’m desperate enough to sell if off quite cheaper than I bought it if you’d be interested! :D It’s on row 7~
Whommel
sofa crease

imaginarymind wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:51 am
Whommel wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 pm If anyone has one of the cheapest tickets for sale, then I might like to buy one. I'm meeting up with a friend in Malmø and they don't have a ticket, but will only buy the cheapest ones.
Hi! I actually have one of the more expensive ones for sale but I’m desperate enough to sell if off quite cheaper than I bought it if you’d be interested! :D It’s on row 7~
I might be, it depends on the price, their finances aren’t the best right now, which is why I’m going for the cheapest possible.
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 pm
I might be, it depends on the price, their finances aren’t the best right now, which is why I’m going for the cheapest possible.
I bought mine for 700 sek and was planing on selling it for 500 (that's about 350 kr)
I can go a bit cheaper but it'd be something like that. Do tell me if they're interested!
Whommel
sofa crease

imaginarymind wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:41 pm

I bought mine for 700 sek and was planing on selling it for 500 (that's about 350 kr)
I can go a bit cheaper but it'd be something like that. Do tell me if they're interested!
I’ll check with them :)
Whommel
sofa crease

Whommel wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Unfortunately their finances aren’t looking good this month so they can’t afford it.

If anyone sells one of the cheapest tickets, then I’m interested and will buy it myself to give to them, but I don’t want to spend a lot.
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Unfortunately their finances aren’t looking good this month so they can’t afford it.

If anyone sells one of the cheapest tickets, then I’m interested and will buy it myself to give to them, but I don’t want to spend a lot.
Did you ever find another ticket? If not I’d like to sell mine off to the cheapest price. It’s on Sunday and I doubt I’ll manage to sell it off otherwise.
Whommel
sofa crease

imaginarymind wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 am

Did you ever find another ticket? If not I’d like to sell mine off to the cheapest price. It’s on Sunday and I doubt I’ll manage to sell it off otherwise.
I never did, no. Do you still have it?
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

Whommel wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 pm
imaginarymind wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 am

I never did, no. Do you still have it?
I do!