Sweden - Stockholm Waterfront - 16th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
liola
rankussy

Posting here to gather the temperature of the Swedish fanbase haha I'm thinking of booking the tickets and meet up with online bestfriend who is Swedish, but she's not into dip and pip so.. in case she doesn't want to come, anyone thinking of going? :love2:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
smartcookie
drama llama

liola wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 pm Posting here to gather the temperature of the Swedish fanbase haha I'm thinking of booking the tickets and meet up with online bestfriend who is Swedish, but she's not into dip and pip so.. in case she doesn't want to come, anyone thinking of going? :love2:
Well, am certainly hoping to go! It’ll be right after my graduation so damn if I don’t manage to snag a ticket! :please:
everything sucks forever
liola
rankussy

smartcookie wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:02 pm
liola wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 pm Posting here to gather the temperature of the Swedish fanbase haha I'm thinking of booking the tickets and meet up with online bestfriend who is Swedish, but she's not into dip and pip so.. in case she doesn't want to come, anyone thinking of going? :love2:
Well, am certainly hoping to go! It’ll be right after my graduation so damn if I don’t manage to snag a ticket! :please:
Looks like it's just us 2 from the forum so far :lol: I tried asking the venue about tickets price today but the reply was a very useless "tickets on sale tomorrow" 🙄 I really really wanna go, it's the perfect excuse to meet my friends and even though they don't watch deppy I think they might enjoy it. But would love to know the prices so I know if I can buy for them too

smartcookie
drama llama

This isn’t exactly any new information but I’ve atleast found the website which the tickets will be sold through :shrug: http://www.eventim.se/dan-phil-2018-wor ... uid=546308
everything sucks forever
smartcookie
drama llama

Yes i am double posting but what can you do? :oops:

I FRICKING GOT TICKETS!!!! not the best seat lol but it's to the day show and i'm shitting myself THIS IS HAPPENING FOR REALZ!!!! I AM SEEING THEM FOR REAL NEXT SUMMER (poorly tho lmao #row37) :babuse: :woohoo: :cheer: :elephant: :rainbowsparkle: (don't mind my mild overuse of exited smilies lol)
everything sucks forever
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

VIP FOR THE MATINEE SHOW ! i'm nervous af though, i've never travelled to a country where the national language isn't english before... ik that everyone there speaks it (and will probably smack me on the face with an abba member if i even try to say something with my shitty comprehensive school swedish) but i'm afraid that the language barrier combined to a light pre-meeting-deppy panic will be my death and i'll just start crying or something :D hopefully i'll find a nice gang of finns there
liola
rankussy

smartcookie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 pm I FRICKING GOT TICKETS!!!! not the best seat lol but it's to the day show and i'm shitting myself THIS IS HAPPENING FOR REALZ!!!! I AM SEEING THEM FOR REAL NEXT SUMMER (poorly tho lmao #row37) :babuse: :woohoo: :cheer: :elephant: :rainbowsparkle: (don't mind my mild overuse of exited smilies lol)
hell yeah shitty seats sister!! #row35 lmao Night show though, at least I can get booze before or right after if the seats are not great haha But who cares it's like 20 euro so I'm gonna be happy that I can spend a bit more on a nice plane ticket. I'm so excited I never thought i'd visit sweden and I can hang out with some internet besties AND see Dip and pip on the same weekend!

Congrats on vip anime_is_not_cool :respekt2: :respekt2: :respekt2:

liola
rankussy

Double post to say I'm weak and I ended up buying the good seats for the evening show lol if any of you know someone who might like 2 tickets for the evening show in row 35 without going through the hassle of eventim let me know!

kavat
pastel persona

I'm going to the day show! :-D I will be going alone so if someone else is alone and wants to meet up that would be fun :)
smartcookie
drama llama

kavat wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm I'm going to the day show! :-D I will be going alone so if someone else is alone and wants to meet up that would be fun :)
Yaa! I too am going alone to the day show! I’d love to meet up! :thumb:
everything sucks forever
human
dan hand trash

Yippee! The amazing @felucca pulled through for me and @missemma and now we are excited for a weekend in the city and two shows! It will be my first time in Sweden and I can’t believe I haven’t been there before, since I consider myself fairly well traveled. Exciting!
liola
rankussy

human wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 pm Yippee! The amazing @felucca pulled through for me and @missemma and now we are excited for a weekend in the city and two shows! It will be my first time in Sweden and I can’t believe I haven’t been there before, since I consider myself fairly well traveled. Exciting!
Oh someone else coming to Stockholm I was starting to fear the shows would be empty and I'd feel lonely haha are you going to both matinee and evening show? I feel like a lot of people got the matinee show which I thought would be the less chosen option!

somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Oops, looks like @George and I are taking a day trip to Stockholm to see the matinee show. We were only supposed to go to the Helsinki one but we are clearly bad influence for each other...
human
dan hand trash

liola wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm
human wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 pm Yippee! The amazing @felucca pulled through for me and @missemma and now we are excited for a weekend in the city and two shows! It will be my first time in Sweden and I can’t believe I haven’t been there before, since I consider myself fairly well traveled. Exciting!
Oh someone else coming to Stockholm I was starting to fear the shows would be empty and I'd feel lonely haha are you going to both matinee and evening show? I feel like a lot of people got the matinee show which I thought would be the less chosen option!
Yep we are doing both! Not sure where our seats are we just got cheap ones because we weren’t too fussed where we were sitting! Yay we should definitely meet up beforehand and say hello :-)
kavat
pastel persona

It's so fun to hear people are going! I went to tatinof alone which was fine but it's always fun to have someone to talk about it with :) the show is about introverts interacting after all :D
thatone
delia smith

I made an account just to reply to this- been lurking around forever, though haha.

I'm going to the day time show, and I'm super excited! Slightly worried that I will be super old compared to the rest sitting nearby; I'm in the third row and I'm 21, but I try not to think too much about it. It'll be amazing no matter what!
liola
rankussy

human wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 am
liola wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm
Yep we are doing both! Not sure where our seats are we just got cheap ones because we weren’t too fussed where we were sitting! Yay we should definitely meet up beforehand and say hello :-)
Awe would love that <3 Now I almost feel bad "forcing" my friend to come with me haha I was so so scared no fandom peeps would b around!

felucca
truth bomb

Ooooh exciting new people visiting my country, thank you Dan and Phil (and welcome to Stockholm everyone who's going!)

I've started listening to Deppy's liveshows at work like they're podcasts to catch up and build hype - but let's be honest, I'm hyped enough already! Can't believe I have to wait like 6 months before it's finally time.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

thatone wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:52 pm I made an account just to reply to this- been lurking around forever, though haha.

I'm going to the day time show, and I'm super excited! Slightly worried that I will be super old compared to the rest sitting nearby; I'm in the third row and I'm 21, but I try not to think too much about it. It'll be amazing no matter what!
Haha don't worry about being too old, I'm going and have at least 10 years on you :lol:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Maccadole
not a first-time poster

Ah, hello. I'm new, as everyone can tell, I'm sure. I actually googled my way to a message board to see if I could find any other fans going. Found this place, and this delightful thread/topic.

I'll be going to both shows with my best friend. We got cheap ticket to the matinee and the more expensive ones for the evening show, because why not. Good to hear I/we won't be the only older fans, too. I'm 31, myself. I'm so psyched!
thatone
delia smith

Those of you going to the matinee one - are you from Sweden? I'm from the west coast of Norway and I convinced my bf to take a weekend trip to Stockholm for this. He'll probably just hang out at some coffeeshop in the mean time haha. :?
smartcookie
drama llama

thatone wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:58 pm Those of you going to the matinee one - are you from Sweden? I'm from the west coast of Norway and I convinced my bf to take a weekend trip to Stockholm for this. He'll probably just hang out at some coffeeshop in the mean time haha. :?
Well can't speak for everyone but I'll be going to the matinee too from the southern-north of Sweden. (it doesn't translate well to English, k? :oops: )
everything sucks forever
kavat
pastel persona

I'm going to the matinee and I'm from Stockholm. If anyone wants any tips on things to do or see while in town I'm happy to help! :)
thatone
delia smith

kavat wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm I'm going to the matinee and I'm from Stockholm. If anyone wants any tips on things to do or see while in town I'm happy to help! :)
Would love some tips - we're staying for three days, so that would be nice :D