Poland - Warsaw Teatr Palladium - 11th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Ablissa
pastel persona

So I'll be the first to post here :D
I don't think there are any people on this forum that are planning to go to this one, but on the off-chance there are, want to meet up?
Also, I live in Warsaw, so if you're from another city I'll be happy to guide you around if you need to :)
grenadine
crusty sponge

Ablissa wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 pm So I'll be the first to post here :D
I don't think there are any people on this forum that are planning to go to this one, but on the off-chance there are, want to meet up?
Also, I live in Warsaw, so if you're from another city I'll be happy to guide you around if you need to :)
I am planning to, but i don't know how popular this will be and if i will be able to buy tickets. And i so hoooope there won't be any exams on this date, i will literally skip them and pass in september. :D

I am from Łódź so any help or companionship will be appreciated, I will gladly team up. <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

grenadine wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 am
Ablissa wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 pm So I'll be the first to post here :D
I am planning to, but i don't know how popular this will be and if i will be able to buy tickets. And i so hoooope there won't be any exams on this date, i will literally skip them and pass in september. :D

I am from Łódź so any help or companionship will be appreciated, I will gladly team up. <3
Awesome, nice to see someone else going to this :D
I'm worried it will be very popular, with only 650~ seats it will be hard to score a ticket. I'm going to call Palladium tomorrow and ask if they know the prices yet, they didn't today...
ostiral
sofa crease

I am really happy, that Dan and Phil will be in Poland next year, cause i think our fandom is really nice and cool. i really want to be there, but i am from Szczecin, so i hope i will see DAP again in Berlin!
I hope polish fandom will make a nice surprise for Dan's birthday. <3
Sorry for my english.
phamnotof
morning quiff

Hi! So this is me logging in for the first time in forever & bless you guys for setting this up. The thing is: I wanna go to this. Never been to Poland though (Czech myself) & never traveled outside the country alone. So meeting up/anything of that sort, possibly, would be grand. Any takers?
Ablissa
pastel persona

phamnotof wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:15 pm Hi! So this is me logging in for the first time in forever & bless you guys for setting this up. The thing is: I wanna go to this. Never been to Poland though (Czech myself) & never traveled outside the country alone. So meeting up/anything of that sort, possibly, would be grand. Any takers?
Omg hiiiii count me in!!! I'd be happy to help you out in any way you need <3
phamnotof
morning quiff

Wonderful! :love2: We'll talk some more if we're both able to get tickets, I suspect this one will sell quickly as it's the only show for our little piece of Europe.
Ablissa
pastel persona

phamnotof wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:57 pm Wonderful! :love2: We'll talk some more if we're both able to get tickets, I suspect this one will sell quickly as it's the only show for our little piece of Europe.
I admit I'm super scared about that, Palladium is like 650-670 seats, that is WAYYYYY too small...
grenadine
crusty sponge

Two shows, i feel more optimistic now. ❤
But still no prices...

http://www.teatrpalladium.com/aktualnos ... -00-20-00/
phamnotof
morning quiff

Two shows! Amazing. Will you guys be aiming for a specific one? I think I'll go with the earlier one just cause a strange city at night alone is a scary notion, but I also want some "familiar" faces/usernames there. :ribena:
dansnose
delia smith
Pronouns: she/ her

hi!!!
i’m flying from israel to the warsaw show and aim to get vip for the 8pm show
does anyone have estimation on cost?
also anyone else trying for vip?
i’m trying to estimate the competition 8-)
grenadine
crusty sponge

phamnotof wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 pm Two shows! Amazing. Will you guys be aiming for a specific one? I think I'll go with the earlier one just cause a strange city at night alone is a scary notion, but I also want some "familiar" faces/usernames there. :ribena:
I will try to get tickets for 2pm too so I can return to my city the same day. :thumb: Also I think It will be less popular show? But i'm not sure. :shrug:

I won't even try to buy VIP tickets because I can't spent this much money and i would probably be too scared anyway. :cry:
Jitta
not a first-time poster

Hi, could anybody buy a ticket? the site is crushed for me :( im freaking out!!!
boatdog
placenta

Jitta wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 pm Hi, could anybody buy a ticket? the site is crushed for me :( im freaking out!!!
It's not working for me as well. It doesn't even try to load the page anymore.
grenadine
crusty sponge

boatdog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 pm
Jitta wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 pm Hi, could anybody buy a ticket? the site is crushed for me :( im freaking out!!!
It's not working for me as well. It doesn't even try to load the page anymore.
Same, I am loosing my mind. :please:
phamnotof
morning quiff

same for me. and i ran across the city for this.
phamnotof
morning quiff

edit: bought some for a region that i don't live in as mine wasn't availible & wel'll see. how did you guys do? i have the afternoon show. hopefully. still waiting for the tix to arrive
Last edited by phamnotof on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jitta
not a first-time poster

I'm from Hungary so I selected a random one.

BUT I GOT MY VIP TICKET 2 ROW IM SOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!! IM SHAKING!!! :love2: :love2: :stan: :stan:
grenadine
crusty sponge

I managed to buy ticket for 2 pm. now that i booked those places i can let myself be annoyed, i have had booked better sit but this site hasn't allowed me to finish my transaction... :evil:
Ablissa
pastel persona

THIS WAS F**KING NERVEWRACKING@! THE SITE WAS DOWN FOR LIKE AN HOUR

I managed to get VIP tickets to the 2 PM show, but I'm happy to hang out / help out if someone's got the evening show because I live in Warsaw so I won't be in a hurry to get home <3
boatdog
placenta

I managed to get a VIP in the first row for 2pm show!! I was so stressed when the website crashed, jeez. Honestly, I should've expected that with a venue this small but still, nervewracking.
Ablissa
pastel persona

boatdog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:52 pm I managed to get a VIP in the first row for 2pm show!! I was so stressed when the website crashed, jeez. Honestly, I should've expected that with a venue this small but still, nervewracking.
Which seat did you get? I'm also in the first row~!
dansnose
delia smith
Pronouns: she/ her

AAAAAAA I GOT FRONT ROW VIP TICKET FOR BOTH SHOWS I COULDNT BE HAPPIER :love1:
Ablissa
pastel persona

dansnose wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 pm AAAAAAA I GOT FRONT ROW VIP TICKET FOR BOTH SHOWS I COULDNT BE HAPPIER :love1:
That's amazing, congrats!!