Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

bestfriendsclub
dank meme

@ladyknight1512
And on the Twickets support page under the question "How will I gain entry to the shows as there will be strict ID checks?"
it says "Please be aware that ID will be checked upon entry to the shows. During the booking process, you will provide us with the name of the lead attendee (the person using the tickets). The lead attendee must bring the following to the venue along with the ticket(s):
(1) Photo ID
(2) Their purchase confirmation email from Twickets.
ladyknight1512
squish
Pronouns: she/her

bestfriendsclub wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:06 am @ladyknight1512

[Twitter]https://mobile.twitter.com/stevencarlsb ... 7372011520[/Twitter]

And on the Twickets support page under the question "How will I gain entry to the shows as there will be strict ID checks?"
it says "Please be aware that ID will be checked upon entry to the shows. During the booking process, you will provide us with the name of the lead attendee (the person using the tickets). The lead attendee must bring the following to the venue along with the ticket(s):
(1) Photo ID
(2) Their purchase confirmation email from Twickets.
That seems weird to me but ok. I'm not familiar with Twickets but you must have details of the person you bought the tickets off, though? A receipt or something that has their name? Email? Idk. Maybe go into one of the threads for a show that's already happened and ask them how it worked/what they did?
bestfriendsclub
dank meme

@ladyknight1512 ok thanks, I'll try that
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

@bestfriendsclub I've understood that so far only VIPs have been ID'd at some, but not all, theatres.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

bestfriendsclub wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:03 am Is anyone going to this show who got their ticket from Twickets? Can you please let me know if you were allowed in and if there were any problems because I'm freaking out about how Phil said you'd need a photo of the original buyer's ID, I don't know how to do that, and I emailed the venue I'm going to and they were like Twickets who? We don't know her. And they said they wouldn't let me in if my name wasn't on the ticket :(
Twickets is an "official" reseller because they provide the venue with a list of people who have purchased tickets from them for the show. It's up to the venue if they choose to ID or not but if that particular venue does then you need your own ID to match up with a name listed on the information that Twickets provides.

None of the other resellers (Ticketmaster, etc) are providing the venue with information which is why for any of those you'd need to get the ID from the person who sold you the tickets.

If you have concerns because the venue hasn't heard of Twickets, then maybe email Twickets so that you have something in hand to show the venue stating that Twickets is a reseller working with Dan and Phil if the venue employee questions it?
ladyknight1512
squish

Does anyone know how long the show is? I know there's a roughly 20min intermission, but does anyone know how long it is in total?
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

ladyknight1512 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:09 am Does anyone know how long the show is? I know there's a roughly 20min intermission, but does anyone know how long it is in total?
From danandphiltour.com:
The show will be approximately 2 hours including an interval.
ladyknight1512
squish

Awesome. Thank you!
rachellightwood
phillion/danosaur <//3

Susannah wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:43 am yay the show is this sunday! just tentatively wondering if anyone is interested in an informal meetup or nah? i'm planning to pop into the pop-up shop on saturday and though i won't be able to meet up much before the show on sunday i'd love to say hi to some of you, even if it's just a brief moment during the intermission or at the end. :)
hey! this is so late i realise but i kind of forgot to check in before now - so sorry - but if anyone wants to kind of have someone to stand with at intermission, i’m happy to do an informal meet??
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

rachellightwood wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:38 amhey! this is so late i realise but i kind of forgot to check in before now - so sorry - but if anyone wants to kind of have someone to stand with at intermission, i’m happy to do an informal meet??
haha sorry i missed this but i hope you had as good a time as i did!!! <3
sparklemug
smol bean

hi, i hope no one minds if i share my m&g pictures!!
my heart is still racing and it's been nearly 12 hours!! the boys were so so lovely, and spent an extra long time with me and my partner. (he did the m&g with me but doesn't want to share his photo!) dan complimented my look, and laughed when i suggested that we recreate the pete and ariana photo. :lol: he was really into it! i brought lollipops for us all to pose with - everyone has been giving me grief that the wrapper is still on mine, BUT SO IS DAN'S!! and then i also told phil to watch terrace house because it's right up his alley. i was super nervous but the boys were amazing.

and then dan liked the photo on twitter, i'm officially dead. :shock:

Return to “Interactive Introverts in Australia & New Zealand”