Sydney - State Theatre - 2nd September

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
planetkidlwt
tol bean

Hiii! I'm hoping to get VIP tickets to either one of the Sydney shows this Tuesday! For anyone that got/tried to get VIP for Sydney/any of the Australian TATINOF shows, how difficult was it to score VIP? How long did it take till it sold out? And would it be the same case this Tuesday????
Kurai
smol bean

So I've been lurking IDB hardcore since April (got into Reply in March this year) and the thing that has gotten me to create an account is the areas of getting tickets!
I'm currently in Japan on holiday and will be tomorrow when these ticket supposedly go on sale. Still confused as to whether the tickets are being sold through the State theatre or ticket master or some other site + getting my 2 hour time difference right + ensuring I have wifi while I'm out and about + my poor credit card (which has suffered on this trip tbh).
Wish me luck!
planetkidlwt
tol bean

Kurai wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 am So I've been lurking IDB hardcore since April (got into Reply in March this year) and the thing that has gotten me to create an account is the areas of getting tickets!
I'm currently in Japan on holiday and will be tomorrow when these ticket supposedly go on sale. Still confused as to whether the tickets are being sold through the State theatre or ticket master or some other site + getting my 2 hour time difference right + ensuring I have wifi while I'm out and about + my poor credit card (which has suffered on this trip tbh).
Wish me luck!
Tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster (I think the official link is on the danandphiltour site now), because last time I checked I found no info on the State Theatre site about the show.. good luck getting tickets tomorrow!! :D

Return to “Interactive Introverts in Australia & New Zealand”