Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

User avatar
yourenotevenhuman
Squish
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by yourenotevenhuman » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:37 am

drowninginthefloof wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 am
hello just joined IDB for this too
thanks to everyone who's been trying to get this worked out!! much appreciated <3 <3
Super pumped for this tour!!! I had an awful experience last year trying to go see tatinof.
Bought tickets to go see it with some friends last year, and we were going to the afternoon show but it got moved two hours earlier, and Ticketmaster screwed up so a bunch of us (~40 people) didnt get notified. We ended up missing the show - arrived just as the m&g for the next show was starting, and from outside the building we could hear all the screams and cheers when dnp arrived. Soul-crushing :'( so close yet so farrrr T_T
For us (20 y.o's) it wasn't too bad, but there were young kids who were really upset and some very a n g e r y parents which was just really sad to see.
We went to pancake parlour afterwards to drown our sorrows in pancakes and pitifully wipe off our cat whiskers
Ended up getting refunds for the tickets :shrug: But Ticketmaster I'm watching you this time, don't try any funny business >_>
Oh no what a terrible experience! :( I'm so sorry you didn't get to see the show. That's just so crap. Yes, let's keep a close eye on Ticketmaster this time. Hope we all get the tickets we want :love1: :love1: Are you going to go VIP? I definitely would like to. I want to see them up close in all their ridiculously tall awkward gangly lovely glory.
Image



User avatar
drowninginthefloof
not a first-time poster
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:48 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: melbourne, australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by drowninginthefloof » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:59 am

yourenotevenhuman wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:37 am
drowninginthefloof wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 am
hello just joined IDB for this too
thanks to everyone who's been trying to get this worked out!! much appreciated <3 <3
Super pumped for this tour!!! I had an awful experience last year trying to go see tatinof.
Bought tickets to go see it with some friends last year, and we were going to the afternoon show but it got moved two hours earlier, and Ticketmaster screwed up so a bunch of us (~40 people) didnt get notified. We ended up missing the show - arrived just as the m&g for the next show was starting, and from outside the building we could hear all the screams and cheers when dnp arrived. Soul-crushing :'( so close yet so farrrr T_T
For us (20 y.o's) it wasn't too bad, but there were young kids who were really upset and some very a n g e r y parents which was just really sad to see.
We went to pancake parlour afterwards to drown our sorrows in pancakes and pitifully wipe off our cat whiskers
Ended up getting refunds for the tickets :shrug: But Ticketmaster I'm watching you this time, don't try any funny business >_>
Oh no what a terrible experience! :( I'm so sorry you didn't get to see the show. That's just so crap. Yes, let's keep a close eye on Ticketmaster this time. Hope we all get the tickets we want :love1: :love1: Are you going to go VIP? I definitely would like to. I want to see them up close in all their ridiculously tall awkward gangly lovely glory.
Yeah fingers crossed we all get tickets!!!! sending luck to all <3
Not sure if I'll go VIP yet! I kind of want to but I don't think my friends will and then it's a bit awkward to go without them hahaha. But I don't mind just seeing the show either :D seeing as it could be pretty interactive and I'm not that shy, I'd be pumped either way!

Also the plenary gives me weird flashbacks to school ceremonies and stuff ahahaha :lol: anyone in the same boat?

euphoricxdystopia
not a first-time poster
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 am

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by euphoricxdystopia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 am

wooahh... 0.o I was just on the New Zealand Ticketmaster since the tickets for that show were just realised now, and it took 8 minutes for the VIP tickets to sell out, and 14 for all the seats on the stall/stage level/first level to sell out!

I'm soooo nervous for getting melbourne ones :shock: I've been refreshing the tour website nonstop waiting for the Ticketmaster website and perchasing times to go up :lol:

User avatar
tacitus
crusty sponge
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by tacitus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:04 am

euphoricxdystopia wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 am
wooahh... 0.o I was just on the New Zealand Ticketmaster since the tickets for that show were just realised now, and it took 8 minutes for the VIP tickets to sell out, and 14 for all the seats on the stall/stage level/first level to sell out!

I'm soooo nervous for getting melbourne ones :shock: I've been refreshing the tour website nonstop waiting for the Ticketmaster website and perchasing times to go up :lol:
8 minutes? That's heaps! I always figured they sold out in about 10 seconds. :o And just outta curiosity: how did you know when they were sold out? Did you just keep attempting to 'buy' the tickets until you no longer could?

I second the refreshing thing, though. Every twenty minutes like clockwork, I stop what I'm doing and refresh ticketmaster, refresh Plenary, refresh danandphiltour. It's become slightly obsessive lol... But in my defence, I have to plan my life around when these tickets are being sold and appoint someone else to do it for me if I can't be there - and that needs to be done ASAP. What a shame it wasn't today at 4; that would've been so convenient :|

sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 am
Location: down under

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by sunday » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:11 am

tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:04 am
euphoricxdystopia wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 am
wooahh... 0.o I was just on the New Zealand Ticketmaster since the tickets for that show were just realised now, and it took 8 minutes for the VIP tickets to sell out, and 14 for all the seats on the stall/stage level/first level to sell out!

I'm soooo nervous for getting melbourne ones :shock: I've been refreshing the tour website nonstop waiting for the Ticketmaster website and perchasing times to go up :lol:
8 minutes? That's heaps! I always figured they sold out in about 10 seconds. :o And just outta curiosity: how did you know when they were sold out? Did you just keep attempting to 'buy' the tickets until you no longer could?

I second the refreshing thing, though. Every twenty minutes like clockwork, I stop what I'm doing and refresh ticketmaster, refresh Plenary, refresh danandphiltour. It's become slightly obsessive lol... But in my defence, I have to plan my life around when these tickets are being sold and appoint someone else to do it for me if I can't be there - and that needs to be done ASAP. What a shame it wasn't today at 4; that would've been so convenient :|
I just bought NZ VIP ticket: was on the site when tickets went live and my seat in the theatre is in the second row back so I reckon there must have been a ton of people on and buying tickets immediately! It seemed like VIP sold out immediately (saw someone on Twitter saying they were on the site as the tickets went live and still missed out) so any tickets that were still available during those first 8mins might have been from people adding and removing them from their shopping cart?

Crossing my fingers for you guys across the ditch! :love2:

User avatar
tacitus
crusty sponge
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by tacitus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:17 am

sunday wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:11 am
tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:04 am
euphoricxdystopia wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 am
wooahh... 0.o I was just on the New Zealand Ticketmaster since the tickets for that show were just realised now, and it took 8 minutes for the VIP tickets to sell out, and 14 for all the seats on the stall/stage level/first level to sell out!

I'm soooo nervous for getting melbourne ones :shock: I've been refreshing the tour website nonstop waiting for the Ticketmaster website and perchasing times to go up :lol:
8 minutes? That's heaps! I always figured they sold out in about 10 seconds. :o And just outta curiosity: how did you know when they were sold out? Did you just keep attempting to 'buy' the tickets until you no longer could?

I second the refreshing thing, though. Every twenty minutes like clockwork, I stop what I'm doing and refresh ticketmaster, refresh Plenary, refresh danandphiltour. It's become slightly obsessive lol... But in my defence, I have to plan my life around when these tickets are being sold and appoint someone else to do it for me if I can't be there - and that needs to be done ASAP. What a shame it wasn't today at 4; that would've been so convenient :|
I just bought NZ VIP ticket: was on the site when tickets went live and my seat in the theatre is in the second row back so I reckon there must have been a ton of people on and buying tickets immediately! It seemed like VIP sold out immediately (saw someone on Twitter saying they were on the site as the tickets went live and still missed out) so any tickets that were still available during those first 8mins might have been from people adding and removing them from their shopping cart?

Crossing my fingers for you guys across the ditch! :love2:
Congrats on getting VIP and thanks for the info! Hope you have an awesome time <3

User avatar
mermaid blood
angel bean squish
angel bean squish
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:48 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by mermaid blood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 am

drowninginthefloof wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 am
Bought tickets to go see it with some friends last year, and we were going to the afternoon show but it got moved two hours earlier, and Ticketmaster screwed up so a bunch of us (~40 people) didnt get notified. We ended up missing the show - arrived just as the m&g for the next show was starting, and from outside the building we could hear all the screams and cheers when dnp arrived. Soul-crushing :'(
this story is horrendous! i had no idea that happened. you poor thing, i'm so sorry. that would make me furious, and so disappointed. even more wary of Ticketmaster now...

I'm really over there still being no information about whether Melbourne will be through Ticketmaster, or if it will be 9am tomorrow. i don't mind that it's TBC, but i want to be confident the information will go up with a full day's warning, not just a few hours or worse, and i'm not at the moment.

it's also 35c and it's not even summer and i'm just generally angry today, lol.

NB: I just did a test to see if I could put Brisbane tickets in a cart, and there are still stall, box and balcony seats available 1 hour after release (5.05pm Bris time), but no VIP and nothing near to the front of the stage.

Image
art in avatar by Lily

User avatar
tacitus
crusty sponge
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by tacitus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 am

I've taken to perusing this forum out of sheer hopelessness now. The weather's not helping either - just got back from a very long and sweaty training session and I'm not in a good mood lol :dead:
mermaid blood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 am
I'm really over there still being no information about whether Melbourne will be through Ticketmaster, or if it will be 9am tomorrow. i don't mind that it's TBC, but i want to be confident the information will go up with a full day's warning, not just a few hours or worse, and i'm not at the moment.
Speaking of 9am, the information about the Sydney shows has changed yet again. Ticketmaster now reads "On sale date and time are in the works - please check back!" so who knows what the hell is happening at this point. There will be literal riots if they get dropped without any warning, though. I have a lot of very anxious 12-15 year olds in my Instagram dms who are desperate to get more info and VIP. I personally won't mind if I don't get the tickets I'd like, but I just want a fair chance, ya know?

I'm rather dubious about this website, especially after reading what happened to drowninginthefloof. That's so shitty, I'm so sorry. I really hope it works out for you this time :love1:

alana
not a first-time poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:52 am

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by alana » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 am

arggghhh I’m so anxious for these tickets. so worried I’ll miss the sale. let’s hope this all gets sorted soon. :love2:

Chibi-chan
smol bean
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by Chibi-chan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Same here as i'm coming to Melbourne from Perth to watch the show i'm only allowed to go to Melbourne. I did not get the chance to go to TATINOF and this would mean the world to me to get the VIP ticket as i might not get a chance again to meet them. Especially as I have Exams now I am so stressed out right now. What if it comes on sale and i'm not near a computer and miss out or miss out in going altogether and the time zones for everything is seriously messing everything up for me. :( . Im so happy i found this though who are experiencing the same stuff as I am :D .

alana
not a first-time poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:52 am

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by alana » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Chibi-chan wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 pm
Same here as i'm coming to Melbourne from Perth to watch the show i'm only allowed to go to Melbourne. I did not get the chance to go to TATINOF and this would mean the world to me to get the VIP ticket as i might not get a chance again to meet them. Especially as I have Exams now I am so stressed out right now. What if it comes on sale and i'm not near a computer and miss out or miss out in going altogether and the time zones for everything is seriously messing everything up for me. :( . Im so happy i found this though who are experiencing the same stuff as I am :D .
I’ve got exams too! In the same boat. I’m so stressed

Ethereal
not a first-time poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by Ethereal » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm

alana wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 pm
Chibi-chan wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 pm
Same here as i'm coming to Melbourne from Perth to watch the show i'm only allowed to go to Melbourne. I did not get the chance to go to TATINOF and this would mean the world to me to get the VIP ticket as i might not get a chance again to meet them. Especially as I have Exams now I am so stressed out right now. What if it comes on sale and i'm not near a computer and miss out or miss out in going altogether and the time zones for everything is seriously messing everything up for me. :( . Im so happy i found this though who are experiencing the same stuff as I am :D .
I’ve got exams too! In the same boat. I’m so stressed
Same here! I have exams on Thursday and Friday from 9-11 and 2-4 on both days so I'm really worried I'm going to miss out on getting good seats :| :| :|

rachellightwood
Squish
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by rachellightwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 pm

literally just waiting in nervous anticipation for something to be announced about the melb show. i cannot take this stress

User avatar
ladyknight1512
Squish
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by ladyknight1512 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm

ngl, this is the first time in my life i've ever wished to live in Brisbane.

I hope we'll at least have solid some info by the end of the week. Although...look at Sydney. They had a date and a time and everything and then that got pulled and they're still waiting.

rachellightwood
Squish
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by rachellightwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:25 pm

ladyknight1512 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm
ngl, this is the first time in my life i've ever wished to live in Brisbane.

I hope we'll at least have solid some info by the end of the week. Although...look at Sydney. They had a date and a time and everything and then that got pulled and they're still waiting.
i'm just terrified it'll drop when i'm not at my computer

User avatar
ladyknight1512
Squish
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by ladyknight1512 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 pm

rachellightwood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:25 pm
ladyknight1512 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm
ngl, this is the first time in my life i've ever wished to live in Brisbane.

I hope we'll at least have solid some info by the end of the week. Although...look at Sydney. They had a date and a time and everything and then that got pulled and they're still waiting.
i'm just terrified it'll drop when i'm not at my computer
I feel that. I think that's what we're all feeling. People have exams. I have a meeting coming up that I don't yet know the time of except that it'll be "soon". I think the important thing to remember is that, even if you don't get the seat or ticket you want, chances are still good that you'll at least get a ticket. This venue seats 5000 (unless I'm thinking of somewhere else?) and that's a lot. Personally, I really want a VIP ticket, and I'm sure most others do too, but I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of days coming to terms with the fact that just going to the show will be enough if that's what it comes down to.

rachellightwood
Squish
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by rachellightwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 pm

ladyknight1512 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 pm
rachellightwood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:25 pm
ladyknight1512 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm
ngl, this is the first time in my life i've ever wished to live in Brisbane.

I hope we'll at least have solid some info by the end of the week. Although...look at Sydney. They had a date and a time and everything and then that got pulled and they're still waiting.
i'm just terrified it'll drop when i'm not at my computer
I feel that. I think that's what we're all feeling. People have exams. I have a meeting coming up that I don't yet know the time of except that it'll be "soon". I think the important thing to remember is that, even if you don't get the seat or ticket you want, chances are still good that you'll at least get a ticket. This venue seats 5000 (unless I'm thinking of somewhere else?) and that's a lot. Personally, I really want a VIP ticket, and I'm sure most others do too, but I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of days coming to terms with the fact that just going to the show will be enough if that's what it comes down to.
i feel like the only person that has zero interest in getting vip tickets. meeting dnp is a dream come true but also kinda terrifying so all i want is a seat. i don't even care where. and i know that if i can be on the site on time when the tickets drop, i have a good chance... just the fact that we have no idea when that is stressing me out.

User avatar
tacitus
crusty sponge
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by tacitus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm

I'm once more the bearer of bad news, sorry. I just called ticketmaster to see what the hell is going on (because Sydney selling times were still TBC three minutes before it was 'meant' to go on sale and didn't end up actually going on sale until a few minutes after 9) and the lady there basically told me that they still have no idea when tickets for Melbourne are going to be up AND that when they do, they will likely be put on sale without any warning. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going insane from the stress.

rachellightwood
Squish
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by rachellightwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 pm

tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
I'm once more the bearer of bad news, sorry. I just called ticketmaster to see what the hell is going on (because Sydney selling times were still TBC three minutes before it was 'meant' to go on sale and didn't end up actually going on sale until a few minutes after 9) and the lady there basically told me that they still have no idea when tickets for Melbourne are going to be up AND that when they do, they will likely be put on sale without any warning. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going insane from the stress.
omg no. that's just icing on the cake. i'm going to explode with all this waiting and refreshing. did she say even a rough day/time?

User avatar
ladyknight1512
Squish
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by ladyknight1512 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:51 pm

tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
I'm once more the bearer of bad news, sorry. I just called ticketmaster to see what the hell is going on (because Sydney selling times were still TBC three minutes before it was 'meant' to go on sale and didn't end up actually going on sale until a few minutes after 9) and the lady there basically told me that they still have no idea when tickets for Melbourne are going to be up AND that when they do, they will likely be put on sale without any warning. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going insane from the stress.
That is not what I wanted to hear. That really sucks. Thanks for calling and letting us know, though.
I think you can put an alert on for 'Dan and Phil' via ticketmaster, in case anyone hasn't already. I've never had to use the alert system before so I'm not sure how good it is but I think you get sent an email when tickets for them go on sale near you. Surely that's better than nothing?

User avatar
tacitus
crusty sponge
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by tacitus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 pm

rachellightwood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 pm
tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
I'm once more the bearer of bad news, sorry. I just called ticketmaster to see what the hell is going on (because Sydney selling times were still TBC three minutes before it was 'meant' to go on sale and didn't end up actually going on sale until a few minutes after 9) and the lady there basically told me that they still have no idea when tickets for Melbourne are going to be up AND that when they do, they will likely be put on sale without any warning. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going insane from the stress.
omg no. that's just icing on the cake. i'm going to explode with all this waiting and refreshing. did she say even a rough day/time?
Nope, I asked if she could give me an estimate and she said they have no idea. Could be today, could be in 2 weeks. Exhausting.

rachellightwood
Squish
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by rachellightwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:59 pm

tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 pm
rachellightwood wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 pm
tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
I'm once more the bearer of bad news, sorry. I just called ticketmaster to see what the hell is going on (because Sydney selling times were still TBC three minutes before it was 'meant' to go on sale and didn't end up actually going on sale until a few minutes after 9) and the lady there basically told me that they still have no idea when tickets for Melbourne are going to be up AND that when they do, they will likely be put on sale without any warning. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going insane from the stress.
omg no. that's just icing on the cake. i'm going to explode with all this waiting and refreshing. did she say even a rough day/time?
Nope, I asked if she could give me an estimate and she said they have no idea. Could be today, could be in 2 weeks. Exhausting.
thank you so much for calling in and trying to get the info. you're right though, this is goddamn exhausting

rachellightwood
Squish
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by rachellightwood » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:02 am

ladyknight1512 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:51 pm
tacitus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
I'm once more the bearer of bad news, sorry. I just called ticketmaster to see what the hell is going on (because Sydney selling times were still TBC three minutes before it was 'meant' to go on sale and didn't end up actually going on sale until a few minutes after 9) and the lady there basically told me that they still have no idea when tickets for Melbourne are going to be up AND that when they do, they will likely be put on sale without any warning. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going insane from the stress.
That is not what I wanted to hear. That really sucks. Thanks for calling and letting us know, though.
I think you can put an alert on for 'Dan and Phil' via ticketmaster, in case anyone hasn't already. I've never had to use the alert system before so I'm not sure how good it is but I think you get sent an email when tickets for them go on sale near you. Surely that's better than nothing?
didn't even think of that. thanks, i'll turn on the alerts now

Ethereal
not a first-time poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by Ethereal » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 am

are we sure they are being sold on ticketmaster though?

User avatar
ladyknight1512
Squish
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Melbourne - Plenary - 19th August

Post by ladyknight1512 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am

I mean...no, I guess not. I just assumed based on TATINOF being sold through them and the delay that Sydney also had. I figure there's no harm in having the alert on, though. If they are sold through TM you'll hear about it, and if not, you won't get an email anyway.

Post Reply