Brazil - June - TBC

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
nla
smol bean

Does anyone have any idea which city/ies they're likely to visit? I think they'll most probably stay around São Paulo or Rio, or maybe both. I really want to go but can't justify travelling for it so I'd prefer if they came to São Paulo. I think they'll most likely come around the 18th to 22nd of June so they have time to get to Mexico before heading to the USA. Anyone here thinking of going?
fakelights
living flop

nla wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 pm Does anyone have any idea which city/ies they're likely to visit? I think they'll most probably stay around São Paulo or Rio, or maybe both. I really want to go but can't justify travelling for it so I'd prefer if they came to São Paulo. I think they'll most likely come around the 18th to 22nd of June so they have time to get to Mexico before heading to the USA. Anyone here thinking of going?
Me! I'm planing on going, especially if they end up going to São Paulo. As I'll need to travel for it anyway, São Paulo would be a lot cheaper for me. I also agree on that time period, they are prabably heading to Mexico after Brazil so I don't think they'd still be here after the 22nd (or 23rd).
rainbowcheesecake
placenta

They'll proooobably go for São Paulo. It's the easiest and most popular, even with airport stuff and all of that. Artists usually end up going to Rio too, mostly because it's such an icon. I'm not sure whether they are really smart or really silly, cause they'll get a good dose of WINTER showing up here in June, no beaches for them, but Phil would probably melt in the summer anyway...

I'm slightly terrified of ticket sales now that all the other countries talked about how fast they ran out. With only Brazil and Mexico going for Latin America I'm scared it's all gonna sell out really fast.

And let's get ready for SCARY ticket prices, if VIP's are going for a 100 dollars, we can expect to pay a good 400 reais for them. Ouch. Hopefully there's gonna be some student discounts??
fakelights
living flop

rainbowcheesecake wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:36 am I'm slightly terrified of ticket sales now that all the other countries talked about how fast they ran out. With only Brazil and Mexico going for Latin America I'm scared it's all gonna sell out really fast.

And let's get ready for SCARY ticket prices, if VIP's are going for a 100 dollars, we can expect to pay a good 400 reais for them. Ouch. Hopefully there's gonna be some student discounts??
I was following the ticket sales of the other places and wow! Good luck to us (for both getting tickets and being able to pay lmao)! I'm also hoping for the student discount, but even then I think it's going to be very expensive :( At least we have a little more time to prepare than the others did. Still not sure if I'm buying VIP, but either way I want good tickets, so...
nla
smol bean

I'm not a student anymore so can't count on the discount unfortunately. I can (barely) afford a VIP ticket if they come to São Paulo, but definitely can't afford traveling on top of that, Maybe I'll ask for part of the money for Christmas :lol:

I'll try to get the best tickets I can, even if I don't go for VIP.
Koishi
not a first-time poster
Pronouns: she/her

I'm from the south so I'm hoping they'll come to Curitiba or Florianópolis (that would be my dream???) but if they don't I'll probably end up going to Rio :(