Dan & Phil Part 60: Lady Door Tour

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

I'm rather nervous now and I still have no idea of the prices for what seats. :please:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
blackdenim
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 pm Oh dear, the Brighton Dome web site is already really unresponsive...this is going to be fun :(
:cry: Did you get the 'this site might be overloaded' popup?? I'm not hopeful about Brighton tickets at all (but then I'm not hopeful about London either and those are the 2 that are feasible for me)
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

All this ticket talk is making me excited. Glad everyone got what they wanted so far :bigthumbsup: :platonic:
DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 pm Oh dear, the Brighton Dome web site is already really unresponsive...this is going to be fun :(
I keep refreshing the Birmingham symphony hall one just to make sure it is still up. Hope it works in 10 minutes.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
DatCog
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:50 pm
:cry: Did you get the 'this site might be overloaded' popup?? I'm not hopeful about Brighton tickets at all (but then I'm not hopeful about London either and those are the 2 that are feasible for me)
Yeah and now it's not loading at all.
blackdenim
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 pm
blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:50 pm
Yeah and now it's not loading at all.
Mine did the same. Try going to it in a different tab, it worked for me.
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

animad wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:44 pm 15 minutes to go and still not sure whether to go, I'd be going alone to the leeds show 😣
i'll be going alone to leeds if i can get a ticket and would be happy to meet up with you, i'm sure there'll be others too and we could meet as a group possibly, go for it! :D
blackdenim
procrastinator

Oooh I just got my terrible, probably right-at-the-back ticket for London but at least I got one!!! Hope you all have success and that I'll see some of you there...!
simmehchan
butt chair

Got tickets for Glasgow! Row V of stalls. I was going to go for Row C of stalls, but it was like £20 more expensive. Considering TATINOF I saw them wayyyyyy far back and I've already met them twice for free/cheap, I'll take it! :-D

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
lilabet
philussy

Yay I got to a ticket for London! It's further back than I'd like but I couldn't justify a more expensive one to myself. I'm row 27 or AA but right in the middle.

All that's available at the moment is circle seated. All if the stalls is sold out and this is a big theatre
Last edited by lilabet on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

wow, somehow i managed to get row 8 for the leeds show and was number two in queue? i had another tab open that i refreshed seconds later and it was 207 in queue, how i just managed that i do not know, thank you jesus
lilabet
philussy

I'm in the queue because I considered a weekend for Liverpool and it's 25 minutes long. Glad I got my London ticket!
Last edited by lilabet on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
iero
phabergé

i got the £25 tickets for sheffield, so excited!! i got the tickets as soon at it turned 4pm and some of the sections had already sold out wow
lilabet
philussy

There's way more tickets for London again.
Phandom Gives
blackdenim
procrastinator

I can't even get on the Brighton website - has anyone had any luck there!?
animad
squish

Lucyrg95 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 pm
animad wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:44 pm 15 minutes to go and still not sure whether to go, I'd be going alone to the leeds show 😣
i'll be going alone to leeds if i can get a ticket and would be happy to meet up with you, i'm sure there'll be others too and we could meet as a group possibly, go for it! :D
I'd love to, im currently 130 I'm the queue ahh
Grey
lady door

It amazes me how they can sell out all these places so fast. Omg.

I didn’t have any interest in tatinof and after watching it on ytred I’m glad I didn’t go but I actually want to go to this one. Them saying it’s fine to go if you’re an adult encourages me a lot, especially since it’s not like they’re having a hard time selling tickets. I am nervous though (am an adult going by myself..). I want to go to the Montreal one which is TBC and I inexplicably want to go so much I’m considering going to the confirmed Toronto show instead. Hmm.. decisions decisions.

Reading people talking about the scramble to get tickets is scaring me. Life is so much simpler when you’re a miserable shut-in who has no interest in doing anything. Damn D&P for making me excited for something. :lol:
I'm having a stress.
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

london was a FLOP but your american girl is 2nd row for milton keynes night two !!!!

edit: spoke too soon, just got 12th row center for london my bank account is crying right now
Last edited by allsaintshowell on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
DatCog
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm I can't even get on the Brighton website - has anyone had any luck there!?
Nope, doesn't want to know. How crap is that?! Got some Plymouth ones in my basket and have 11 minutes before I have to buy them.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

I am in a queue on the Birmingham symphony hall website and I clicked exactly at 4pm. Hoping to get any ticket now!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Ablissa
pastel persona

SOOOO the Polish site was down for like 45 minutes, we were all frantically refreshing, and then in between all the downtime, my Mom managed to score a ticket for me (I'm 26, btw. I just have an amazing Mom). A VIP TICKET. I CAN'T F**KING BELIEVE IT I'm hyperventilating
The website is barely functioning again but I got my ticket emailed to me so I guess it's all sorted. I hear the VIP tickets are all gone now though, and the rest is selling fast.

Congrats to everyone that got them and don't worry if you didn't, honestly it was INSANELY HARD TO GET THEM !!!!!!!!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

wow watching this scramble is amazing and nerve-wracking. im waiting on the arizona usa show (which i’ve heard no one talk about?). congrats to everyone who got the tickets they wanted!! i would kill for deppy’s full statistics. watching this sell out so fast makes me so proud
Last edited by sonicgreen on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackdenim
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:16 pm
blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm I can't even get on the Brighton website - has anyone had any luck there!?
Nope, doesn't want to know. How crap is that?! Got some Plymouth ones in my basket and have 11 minutes before I have to buy them.
I’m thinking since the site was so overwhelmed I might be able to get some when I’m home for work and everyone has given up! I’ve got my London one so not desperate but I really wanted to go to tatinof twice so I was hoping to this time round!

(Also congrats for getting Plymouth tickets! The site for London didn’t have a countdown so I was super paranoid I’d get rejected once I entered my details!)
DatCog
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 pm
DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:16 pm
I’m thinking since the site was so overwhelmed I might be able to get some when I’m home for work and everyone has given up! I’ve got my London one so not desperate but I really wanted to go to tatinof twice so I was hoping to this time round!

(Also congrats for getting Plymouth tickets! The site for London didn’t have a countdown so I was super paranoid I’d get rejected once I entered my details!)
My Plymouth ones timed-out! Going to try again now. ARghhhhh
animad
squish

I got row 22 seat 15 at leeds! AAaaah
Ewok
rainbow nerd

I hadn't felt too nervous about getting tickets but I'm not gonna lie... watching this all go down is making me anxious :shock:

Congrats to everyone who got their tickets so far though! That's so awesome. I'm equally happy for everyone and terrified right now. :ribena:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««