Dan & Phil Part 62: Cat Master and Boy-slave

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I haven't said anything about the Chopstick Challenge yet (because I fell asleep before it got uploaded lol) but I loved it so much. I really felt some relaxed and natural vibes, the banter was nice and bit softer than in some previous videos this Gamingmas and they kept fondly laughing and giggling.

It also really fueled my idea that they're better off rebranding DandAndPhilGames into DanAndPhilDoWhateverTheyWantWhichIsMostlyGamingButOtherShitToo :thumb:

And while I'm all bants over games lately, I would actually like some more of the latter this Gamingmas. Plz Deppy?

Edit: 22 hours late without starbucks AND top of the page..
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Catallena wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:11 pm I haven't said anything about the Chopstick Challenge yet (because I fell asleep before it got uploaded lol) but I loved it so much. I really felt some relaxed and natural vibes, the banter was nice and bit softer than in some previous videos this Gamingmas and they kept fondly laughing and giggling.

It also really fueled my idea that they're better off rebranding DandAndPhilGames into DanAndPhilDoWhateverTheyWantWhichIsMostlyGamingButOtherShitToo :thumb:

And while I'm all bants over games lately, I would actually like some more of the latter this Gamingmas. Plz Deppy?

Edit: 22 hours late without starbucks AND top of the page..
I agree with you. Especially as gaming itself has gone down in the YouTube algorithm. I would especially love board games or physical challenges. I would love an escape room vlog. The channel is games doesn’t mean they have to be computer games.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

katemko
delia smith

That last part is everything tbh.
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

I like that they are doing different things this gamingmas.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I loved that. :love1:
The first time the dragon appeared I got jump scared, lol.
I was really thinking Phil would be pretty bad at it, but I was wrong since he succeeded. I am proud of Phil. Also he should never have too much power.
Super cute that Phil banned Dan from playing it, since he just knows Dan will get lost in it and not take care of himself properly.
Poor Phil, he really didn't look like he felt well.
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

11:28 I'm :happytears: :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
That's one of the most candid domestic sweetest moments I've seen all year (and that's definitely saying something) :love2: :love2: :love2:
Last edited by thephandommenace on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JustMarie
drama llama

I found this video pretty boring. Maybe it's because I'm not into that kind of gaming or because I hate watching virtual reality videos as they make me really dizzy, can relate with Phil.

Literally the only thing that was a bit interesting for me was the last part in "Phil's bedroom".
Hope they step up their games for the next videos.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I liked how Soft this video was but the shot with Phil's "room" - have we seen the phone on the wall or the alarm clock and plants before?
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

That was a solid video in my opinion, would have liked it to be longer but maybe it was for the best that it was short and sweet given that Phil felt so sick and Dan was losing his voice. I was especially trash for Dan being supportive, Phil protectively banning Dan from playing the game lest he forget to take care of himself, and the vloggy bit at the end. 8/10.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I will keep this video very close to my heart and protect it and treasure it forever, thank you very much.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
citizen_erased
truth bomb

This video is surprisingly..cute?? I know Dan apparently had a sore throat but honestly that soft voice just made him sound so much more Soft and supportive.

"We've all played skyrim" speak for yourselves, I have never played skyrim in my life and have only seen some screenshots float around, I have no idea what this game is about. (And as someone who gets motion sickness from mario kart it sounds like I should just stay away from skyrim)

The bit at the end in Phil's room is so domestic and adorable :love1:
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm only just now getting to post (long day with seeing The Last Jedi :love2:.), but I have to say, I loved both the videos so much. The Chopstick Challenge was amazing, the amount of fond looks was through the roof, and there were too many things to quote for me to pick a few favorites.
Today's video was cute and fun as well, I'm really loving Phil lately and I love that there seems to be more focus on him too. I'm just so happy with this Gamingmas, honestly, I love having something to look forward to every day.

Another note, it's confirmed they're spending Christmas apart again - not surprised, but I do wonder if there'll ever come a day when they spend it together.
gnostic
stress mushroom

Me@the video: cute and fun one, wonder what IDB'll say

Me@the last minute: aaaand here comes the bedroom talk
Just here for the marketing skills
Ewok
rainbow nerd

Alternative title: boyfriend teaches me how to play Skyrim. :thumb: That was cute. Ofc Dan’s closet furry ass would be a Khajiit.

Dan guiding Phil on how to shoot the bow :love2: and “I feel like you should be next to me.”

The idea of Phil in any position of power is terrifying.

The vloggy bit made my heart melt. I feel so sorry that he got so sick he couldn’t make it upstairs to his actual bedroom. :wink:

Anyway, good on him for enduring a bit of motion sickness for us all. What a champ.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
Ablissa
pastel persona

gnostic wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 pm Me@the video: cute and fun one, wonder what IDB'll say

Me@the last minute: aaaand here comes the bedroom talk
That was me as well hahaha. I was almost scared to open tumblr, IDB is always a joy to read so I'm safe here.

@the 2 flat theory - I'm terrible with apartment layouts and can't make any sense of the theories even though I like them. Are we speculating that, if they have 2 conjoined flats, Phil's """""bedroom""""" would be in the same flat as the gaming channel? Same floor? It would make sense for him to go lie down in the nearest possible place if he was feeling sick.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

RE: Bedroom talk -

I really only care because this is the first time I've seen the bedroom look lived in. The pillows and sheets actually had creases. Usually in Phil's videos it looks like he barely ever uses the room. If it was just filmed I could maybe chalk that up to them having visitors that have stayed the night -they could have exiled them to the filming set, if it was filmed before gamingmas just trying to figure out when
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I loved that, it had shades of those early videos especially Portal, only much gentler this time on Dan’s part thank goodness (that navy jumper does it too, so cute, it has a barely-visible Mickey Mouse on the front I think). Poor Phil feeling that sick by the end of it and lying there clutching a pillow (maybe it’s lavender-scented to help relax?) No shame on easy mode, though, I had to do that really early on as the skeletons were too much (I’m usually not so good at games to stay alive even to see level 2) #nowrongwaytoplay

I’m with Dan in losing myself in a fantasy world like that, imagine if MMORPGs were on VR, it would be like that one from Red Dwarf that I’ve forgotten the name of (edit - Better Than Life). It’s so good when they play something one, if not both of them, has a passion for. I played Skyrim a little before I discovered Guild Wars and it was most beautiful world, plus somewhere actions have consequences. If Phil had fought the guard he’d have been arrested or had a bounty on his head for a while, if I remember correctly.
Last edited by flarequake on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
liola
rankussy

That video was surprisingly cute and Phil-centric and who's complaining? Not me? Phil loves his power, he's actually good at gaming when he's not freaking out and Dan being forced to be quieter helped I think. I can't even imagine how that would've gone if he had been his banshee self.

The vlog bit omg that was so cute, the hamster face Phil did is so cute, such fond silly boyfriend trying be pitiful :garbage: I relate to motion sickness, I'm surprised he went to the bed, I would've just used the sofa or the carpet of the gaming channel lol I lie on the floor when I'm feeling like that.

Nice soft video though, would love to see them play more of it! Also trashy self has to say that I love this hand touching going on lately, and the part where Phil banned Dan from playing <3 these boys I swear
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alch
ar·tic·u·late

The video was fine, I was somewhat distracted while watching it so i'll have to rewatch some other time. The vlog part was cute, though.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

Not a huge fan of Skyrim or that whole genre of gaming to be honest, so I couldn't really get into the whole gaming aspect of the video (not that it's really a gaming channel tho, so that's not too important :lol: ). I thought it would be just fairly cute with the hand touching and Dan's soft voice- until the end. That wrecked me, oh my god it was so cute :garbage: made the whole video for me honestly, this is the content I really subscribed for, like I'm sorry but what is "gaming"???

Also, that shoebox of a bedroom... I won't get into it but it does actually look kinda lived in, hmm
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
drearyquery
drama llama

re: bedroom talk

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t a lot of flat layout talk based on that bug picture and the flooring? Because everyone assumed Phil’s room had carpet? If you look in the top left of the vloggy bit it seems he does have that light brown tile/wood.

edited for typo
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

It was a cute video! I’ve been blessed with domestic phan again
:transheart:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

drearyquery wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 am re: bedroom talk

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t a lot of flat layout talk based on that bug picture and the flooring? Because everyone assumed Phil’s room had carpet? If you look in the top left of the vloggy bit it seems he does have that light brown tile/wood.

edited for typo
The light brown tile/wood? Isn’t that his bedside table?