Dan & Phil Part 63: hitting you with our gay agenda

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Announcement:

:ravetree: Voting for the 2017 IDB forum awards is now open :ravetree:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

(Note: In order to limit it to one response per person, you'll need to sign in with a Google account in order to vote, but your email address will not be collected or visible to us in any way. All responses are anonymous.)

Voting will close at 11:59 PM (UK time) on December 31st.

Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination :love2: :love2:

woo, top of the page with an announcement.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
fancybum
senpai

missemma wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:26 pm Announcement:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

(Note: In order to limit it to one response per person, you'll need to sign in with a Google account in order to vote, but your email address will not be collected or visible to us in any way. All responses are anonymous.)

Oh damn, before pinof bloopers even went up?? I was waiting until after that (since it’s their last vid of the year..) to do noms lol whoooops.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Amiaw wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:17 pm It’s messing with my mind because the phone reflection has the tree but no phil
I just checked and it took me a while. He is in there it's just the reflection of a reflection and the colours don't stand out much.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

missemma wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:26 pm Announcement:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Omg it was so hard to decide what to vote for. They really have given us a great year, and had a great year themselves too I think.
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
blackdenim
procrastinator

Just wanted to say a belated Merry Christmas to everyone at IDB. Whether you celebrate or not I hope you've all had a nice day.

I am incredibly thankful to this community, and to Dan and Phil, for helping me get through one of the most difficult years of my life, and I am looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at Interactive Introverts next year :)
lilabet
philussy

:rofl: :stan:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
katemko
delia smith

...that was a mess.
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
alch
ar·tic·u·late

that sure was something
misakichan274
delia smith
Pronouns: she/they

lilabet wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:33 pm
:rofl: :stan:
:lol: :rofl: :philtrash:
dailybooth
glabella

holy crap that ditty meme at the end of the bloopers made me lose it :lol: :rofl:
:lion: :prideflag:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

The bloopers.... what even were they

They were like... oh my goodness. I’m lost for words right now. They were that good.

Also that ditty meme made me cackle and I woke up my sister oops
:transheart:
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i got such wonderful vibes from phil in the bloopers vid, he just seemed so soft and happy? idk. gotta watch a few more times to appreciate it all but i loved phil cupping dan's face to judge the whiskers, mushing the bread into his face, and the post-scare conversation. also, the ditty at the end made me scream. i loved it but also despised it, which i guess was the point
DatCog
blobfish

“Show me that phat Philussy” - next thread name
JustMarie
drama llama

I... can't even speak right now.

Now that was SOMETHING

That ditty meme... I just... Merry Christmas everyone
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That was such a good bloopers vid. It was both funny and sweet. :lol:
It was certainly worth waiting for imo. :garbage: Such a good Christmas :gift:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

phil holding dan's face after drawing the whiskers. the ditty. the pens. them both adorably laughing at the riverdale video. i can't decide if the video has permanently scarred me or if i'm filled with warm emotions. jfc.
tigertatze
living flop

I don't even know what I watched right now but I know it was great :rofl:
#nohetero
liola
rankussy

What the fuck

I just..no words. So soft. So...full of sexual innuendos. Much penis very soft sure lack of no-homo I'm??? Why does it feel like Dan was trying to make a point lmao
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

Anyone else missing a Dan & Colin photo this year? It would be the best Birthday/Christmas present for me cuz I'm all alone today. 😕
Amiaw
interactive introvert

casualIDBstalker wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:03 pm Anyone else missing a Dan & Colin photo this year? It would be the best Birthday/Christmas present for me cuz I'm all alone today. 😕
Unless he’s not with Colin.......

Onto the bloops - same reaction as everyone else- I don’t know what I just watched and I don’t know how to feel but I think I loved them
moaninglisa
drama llama

"what kind of fucking penis do you have if you think i’m drawing a penis right now" phan is officially dead :dead:
lilabet
philussy

casualIDBstalker wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:03 pm Anyone else missing a Dan & Colin photo this year? It would be the best Birthday/Christmas present for me cuz I'm all alone today. 😕
Phandom Gives
so_cheesy
butt chair

oh my god the bloopers vid is wild. i couldn't even watch it in one go, i kept pausing and replaying every 20 seconds, hilarious.
relatablemood

My fave part was when they were watching Jughead's emo rant from Riverdale. Like, we've never seen them properly react to any media before (the reactions to Teens React and Dan's old videos were v fake for example) and so it was nice to see them genuinely laughing together at it. I can picture them having the same exact reaction to it when they watched it months ago when it first aired, and to other TV shows they might watch together :)
And ok, I have to get this off my chest. A bunch of people have been saying things along the lines of "how dumb must you be if you don't think Dan and Phil are a couple", solely based on the 'hints' they seem to give us with the innuendos etc. in their recent videos. Not including more substantial proof here, like the old dailybooths. I believe they're a couple, primarily because of the stuff from 2009/10, so I don't like that some people are so judgemental of those who aren't firmly pro-Phan, because they don't pick up those hints so easily or are critical of them. I've seen posts (mostly on Tumblr) claiming those people aren't real fans or are simply dumb. I rarely pick up on the hints that others point out because I struggle with social cues and I'm easily distracted, and I'm sure many people are like that too.

Sometimes, I wish that if it's true that Deppy & especially Dan purposely leave hints, that they'd just come out, so no one's confused. I mean, I don't see the difference, when everyone's already saying it's basically official that they're together because of these hints. They've been leaving hints for so long and it's like, when will they take that next step to enlighten casual fans, or those that just don't pick up on those hints. This sounds really entitled and I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be. I'm just putting it bluntly so people know what I'm getting at. Anyone have any thoughts to help me wrap my head around it? :shrug:

Also @liola, I wanted to say your post reminded me to talk about it, but that I absolutely don't have anything against you. I mean, I think Dan was trying to make a point too, but why so on the downlow?? I'm so confused.
Last edited by alittledizzy on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed mention tag
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
droopy

Merry Chistmas and Happy Holidays everyone!! It's been months since I last visited this forum, mostly due to university taking up all my time, but I have managed to keep up with Deppy on and off throughout the semester. I'm using my winter break to get completely caught up, and these bloopers were icing on the holiday cake. What an absolute gem of a video.

I'm sure literally everyone else noticed, but it just seemed so open and carefree. Like, they were aware they were on camera but felt completely at ease, which just made even the performative parts seem natural. And it was genuinely hilarious, too. I often catch myself smiling fondly when I watch their videos, but I don't actually laugh that much. During this video, however, I was grinning and cackling constantly. The ending especially, like others have said, had me in stitches. Though the allusion to the Milk and Hat fics (which I have somehow had enough self-control not to read - usually I can't resist horrible stuff like that even though I know it'll traumatize me) caught me off-guard; I'm not sure why, they've alluded to them before.

Also, I think @liola is right that Dan (who I'm assuming edited the video) was trying to make a point of some kind. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but that's just the general vibe I got. Or maybe it's less of a point and more of a continuation of the shift their content and public image has taken recently? idk, I'm still a bit out of the loop, I turned into such a filthy casual during the fall because of school.

Also-also, Phil holding Dan's face after drawing whiskers and then Dan's soft expression afterward for that split second before the jumpcut... that's holiday magic, right there. I don't care if this was filmed in November. The sparkles in his eyes nearly blinded me.