Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

i guess they told each other they wanted ‘candid’ pics of themselves but just.... thinking that phil saw dan walking in the street in front of him and just took a picture! but more important : dan taking a picture of phil in the underground? it’s not like it was in a touristy place or anything! it’s just phil being beautiful in front of him...?
they are so beautiful and they seem so happy in these pics, that’s all
:gayaf:
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Dan, stop opening your mouth at historical monuments, it's weird.

But please, continue to post picture of Phil with no other relevance than he looks good, I'm very thankful!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

i feel Well Fed, they're both so pretty
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

kavat wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 pm Dan, stop opening your mouth at historical monuments, it's weird.

But please, continue to post picture of Phil with no other relevance than he looks good, I'm very thankful!
Oh god the one where he's looking down on Phil on the escalator is just blowing my mind in the best way. There's literally nothing about it that's meant to show off anything about Russia, it's just Phil looking good.
sparkle
blobfish

IDB is over. Everyone out, these pictures are too good.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

the one of phil on the escalator... wow.
why does all of this happen once im gone for 4 hours? i love it all.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
hello9217
flower crown

I'm glad they seemed to have a good time in Russia. That pic of them with starbucks and phil has wavy hair :love2: that's a look!! Nice thing to come home to after work.
JustMarie
drama llama

That was some cute shit :love1:
I'm in love with this pics. Now I want to go to Russia
knq
lava lamp

:loveeyes:

Those photos seem imperfectly framed in a way that makes me think they didn't spend as much time taking 50+ photos of the same pose to get the perfect one. Which is exactly what makes them perfect. Phil's hair when they're holding their coffees, guys. And his lips. He doesn't even have the straw in his mouth. He's just puckering him lips against the straw. Stop being so fucking cute it's not allowed.

The fan photo made me lol. It reminds me of the butterfly meme. Except Phil's weird hand is just in there like 'hi.'

phantastically-avg
sad dimple

After being starved for content for days, this was a lovely thing to wake up to after my 6 hour afternoon 'nap'. (it's midnight and I'm AWAKE now, whhhhy?)

Big fan of Phil's hair in the Starbucks one, and one of Dan walking own the street. Pretty bbys.
annoying dog
crusty sponge

:sleepypuppy:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Wow, despite the social media detox those Russia dates were worth it. Gave us a scandal, ten super cute touristy couple pics, and now HD pics of the show. :thumb:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Wow, Russia really came through for us. Loving the HD pics!
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

mermaid blood wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:22 pm this almost made me cry: https://apparently-im-hufflepuff.tumblr.com/
(i tried to find the post but it was too far back and couldn't - so if anyone finds it, please link)
it's here - i used the search bar at the top of the page:
https://apparently-im-hufflepuff.tumblr ... -and-phils
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

just another Phil appreciation post coming through, don’t mind me :love2:

I mean, that one with the Starbucks... wow :loveeyes: :blackheart: :loveeyes: also, loving how they spelled Dan’s name :lol: it’s interesting that he probably told the person at the counter “Daniel” instead of “Dan” for them to spell it like that on the cup- is that just how he thinks of himself now? idk, I’m overly observant today :sherlock:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

hey uh its been a while sorry..my long distance boyfriend was visiting and i didnt really have a lot of time to check forums (and he left today ;/ ) but.. i love the videos deppy have posted lately, and the instagram pictures and stories today were a blessing
:transheart:
actualsoulmates
dank meme

Vegas City Hall just put up an album full of photos from the show - major spoiler warning in there! https://vegas-hall.ru/photo/dan-and-phil/
:prideheart2: once in twenty lifetimes :biheart:
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

It feels like I had to keep the secret for one hundred years, but I finally go to surprise my daughter with the pastel plushies and II tickets. I feel like the best mom ever (even though the show might be slightly questionable for an 8 year old lol)
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am It feels like I had to keep the secret for one hundred years, but I finally go to surprise my daughter with the pastel plushies and II tickets. I feel like the best mom ever (even though the show might be slightly questionable for an 8 year old lol)
"Mom!"

Haha, good job deceiving your kid! :tu: :lilheart:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am It feels like I had to keep the secret for one hundred years, but I finally go to surprise my daughter with the pastel plushies and II tickets. I feel like the best mom ever (even though the show might be slightly questionable for an 8 year old lol)
Omg, that's the best, I love the look on her face!! Totally win awesome mom points for that one.
obvsly
#relatable

Awwwww @MythicalPinkTrashCan your daughter is so cute!! :love2:

I was quite surprised that the Russian venue put up a whole lot of pictures that reveal a lot of the show on their website. It's probably what they usually do with other shows so they didn't think twice before posting all of those. I wonder if they had permission from dnp's management?

Phil's pictures on Dan's instagram. Fuck me. :shock: Like...that's literally what I said out loud when I saw the escalator picture. Fuck me. And I wasn't even sure if I meant that as a curse or a request.
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

omg I'm so happy they're selling the pink sweatshirt online!!! I just ordered mine, which is the first time I've bought something from the dan&phil shop (not counting solo Dan merch) and i was v surprised to get linked to that thank you video from 2014 :lol: would love for them to update that once they're not so busy with everything else.

I would also like to share this one pic of Dan from the HD pics from the Russian venue, because it is SO FUCKING CUTE. <3
(PS catch me looking like this through the entire show when i see ii next month :lol: )
Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added spoiler tags
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

ugh dan is SO cute, there. and it looks like he's genuinely having such a good time, i'm so glad they're enjoying it so far.

still haven't recovered from the solo phil pics. that dan posted on his public instagram. without the guise of it being something funny or having any point at all other than phil looking good. i LOVE 20gayteen.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

@MythicalPinkTrashCan That was a sweet video, you're such a great mom, wow! Hope you two have fun!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, that is such a cute surprise video.

Those photos are amazing too. Something set-related I noticed...
Dan’s piano is an actual piano, not the case they built to house his keyboard, so some stuff wasn’t shipped in, but sourced locally.