Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
yeetussy
glabella

As someone who hates melted cheese, that looks like a nightmare. I can’t imagine Philly ever even touching smth like that. I’m also surprised Dan got through so much. I’d be shuddering taking one bit (I’m doing that now :lol: ). My guy took it like a champ tho, I’m almost impressed he did that.

Do you think he was making that whale noise after?

also can we uhhhhh have a video pls

Edit: a great post to have at the top of the page(?)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

somethingsketchy wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:16 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:03 pm We're also kicking off the process of updating our FAQS. We're aware that there currently some pages still that have broken image issues, so in addition to getting those taken care of we're going to be bringing current posts up to date with information from the past year and adding some brand new pages. If there's anything you feel like is worthy of a FAQs reference post, please let us know and we'll add it to the list.
I don’t know how practically possible this is, but it would be cool if there were a timeline of Phandom history, by which I mean documentation of eg. how the community reacted to D&P’s projects and life events and what kind of fan theories were popular at certain times. That’s the kind of stuff no one’s really documented in an easily digestable form and that will be lost when people who have experienced these things leave Phandom. New fans obviously have the option of reading back IDB and GG threads and scrolling back Tumblr blogs, but that’s a lot of work for just scattered information.
That would be such an amazing project. I feel like it would take a group of pretty organized people - which like, not to show my bias, but IDB would be perfect for. Maybe once we get the list of more easily accomplish FAQ to-do list cleared off we'll consider making that a forum project... if it's something people would be interested in contributing to?
Fazbaz
dank meme

I just stumbled across the liveshow where Dan describes the Boston Pizza and it's kind of funny looking back on it :D It starts at about 42:30.

ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i am kinda disgusted at dan for not dipping the remaining pizza crusts in the 10,000 sauces he'd ordered. if he was a true rat then he'd better go digging in the trash can and finish his Got Dam Meal.

also no gaming vid, only a rize show that will last i'm guessing ~20 minutes.
yay. :sideeye:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Fazbaz wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:10 pm I just stumbled across the liveshow where Dan describes the Boston Pizza and it's kind of funny looking back on it :D It starts at about 42:30.
I know I'm making a lot of clarifying statements about pizza today, but this is the hill I'm willing to die on, apparently. I want to make sure no one is confusing the pizza he's talking about here (real, flat, though not-quite-traditional pizza from Boston Pizza Kitchen) with the monstrosity he ate in Chicago last night.

And while we're on the topic of said Boston pizza, I'll share my disappointment here that he would love a pizza so much and not return to the city that provided him with it. I had to schlep my ass to Providence.

In other news, Phil did another quick post-Rize-promotion tweet about something random:
This is twice now that he's covering up Rize at the speed of light. Beautiful. Stunning. King of shitty promo.
Fazbaz
dank meme

rizzo wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:29 pm
Fazbaz wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:10 pm I just stumbled across the liveshow where Dan describes the Boston Pizza and it's kind of funny looking back on it :D It starts at about 42:30.
I know I'm making a lot of clarifying statements about pizza today, but this is the hill I'm willing to die on, apparently. I want to make sure no one is confusing the pizza he's talking about here (real, flat, though not-quite-traditional pizza from Boston Pizza Kitchen) with the monstrosity he ate in Chicago last night.

And while we're on the topic of said Boston pizza, I'll share my disappointment here that he would love a pizza so much and not return to the city that provided him with it. I had to schlep my ass to Providence.
Oh ha I mixed them up sorry I'm not from America ;) he seems to be very passionate about his Pizza though :D
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Are we all ready for some Rize fun?
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I’m guessing it’ll be short again since it’s closer to showtime than the last one. I’ll see how the phone works, our wifi’s been dropping a lot. It’ll be nice to see them, though.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

im not sure i’m gonna be able to watch the liveshow so i was wondering : does anyone here plan on screenrecording it?
:gayaf:
ratlad
angel bean

screen recording would be a good idea, i would honestly rather nap and then watch later. can one of u lovely people pull through please?
hello9217
flower crown

I feel like the liveshow will just be one or two anecdotes and then announcing the giveaway winners
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I'm recording the Rize stream again this week!

Also Phil didn't touch the deep-dish pizza last night
DryCereal
koi pond

Not as thicc as Dan's, no, but he clearly had a (BBQ?) pizza in front of him as he was filming.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Dan teasing Phil for his counting and then Phil giggling.... added 10 years to my life.

ETA: Oh shit. That awkward but wonderful "vagina" moment. Panic in Dan's eyes and then Phil with "You can say vagina.... it's just a body part." A M E N.
liola
rankussy

Gaming video after the liveshow and their lunch our prayers have been answered
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
kavat
pastel persona

They went live just to pick some winners and talk about vaginas, alright ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sonicgreen
woodland creature

short and sweet, @Catallena and I should have the video up soon. success!
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

after the minutes of rize-promo related things, this stream was so cute :love2:
i loved dan looking so fond, them explaining their domestic tour life from bunks to shopping list, talking about phil's merch,phil saying "you can say vagina" and "i don't miss anything from home" "that's cause you're hanging out with me dan". and them sitting so close but that's old news by now.
there were so many other cute one liners & moments i haven't written down, need to rewatch this asap! i'm excited for the new gaming vid too!!
also, at some point, phil mentioned having added the new muse song to "our playlist"... is that their show playlist, tour bus one or do they have some cute shared playlist ..? :sherlock: :garbage:
hello9217
flower crown

I know it was short but i loved it. Did phil see the discussion about them being unable to say vagina? Thank God he said that, yes phil its just a body part. Also phil saying dan doesn't miss anything from home bc he's with Phil, ok demon. Phil must have been zazzed on the sugar or something.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That liveshow was so fucking good? Not to wish ill sleep on Phil but if this is the mood sleep deprivation puts him in then suddenly I'm okay with him having kind of a bumpy go at it. I love nothing more out of life than seeing Phil fluster Dan to the point where Dan doesn't even have an immediate comeback.

@sonicgreen and @Catallena, our actual heroes. I'm so excited to rewatch this one.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

That was really short and sweet, despite all the spon. There's so many amazing moments, and I actually cheered after Phil owned Dan on the vagina thing. Phil was just on fire today and I loved it. I'm also super pumped for the gaming video.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Poor Phil jumping at things. My cat does that. Man needs hugs, I volunteer. Also, their snack cupboard is so full of stuff and the bus is a princess, that was cute. And he's been naughty with Cheetos, not surprised, just intrigued.

My wifi had dropped a minute before they came on and then about ten minutes in, so I can't comment on the rest yet. Poor phone was burning hot by then, it needed a break.
hello9217
flower crown

Oh another I liked is another phil is a meerkat mention from dan and phil saying he was so cold on the bus that when he woke up he was holding the light. That's such a funny visual.
ratlad
angel bean

i had a nap, i see something about gaming, vagina, and cute things.
good on them for being able to say a body part, i knew they could do it. their long and difficult journey and the steps they have taken to get to this point in their careers is so inspiring! we've been through lady door, penis jokes, and "top or bottom, phil?" all throughout this year but now... they finally did it, they said "vagina".
Ablissa
pastel persona

They're so cute and practically sitting on top of each other, go figure. Did they say what the gaming vid is going to be? I had a lot of lag despite using my home wifi, and then I had to go walk my dog. :(
So thankful for @sonicgreen and @Catallena, I am so excited to watch this again and also watch what I missed! Of course I missed all the good stuff.

Anyway, as for Rize itself it seemed slightly less crap than the last time, but holy frick does it make my phone burn. It got really hot and it normally handles all kinds of apps and games just fine. At least it didn't disconnect me every 30 seconds :thumb:

Edit: I love Phil