Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Dan liked this :lol: What is 2018?

Also I'm so glad it rained.

Wow top of the page with a queer sex tweet ;)
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

I honestly hate that this stupid dad joke got a genuine laugh out of me ffs
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

a... colon......?
if someone ate a colon.....
is phil now making jokes about having an ass in his mouth too? or am i totally reading this wrong?
dan responded with "for fucks sake"
i imagine they had a conversation about this before hand and then dan was disappointed when phil tweeted it out. im out of the loop completely.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

lmao I definitely took it more like a dad joke than an ass eating joke. I don't think he meant anything sexual about it, I think he just was making a dumb joke.

But Dan's response is really just the perfect topper for it.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:31 pm I honestly hate that this stupid dad joke got a genuine laugh out of me ffs
you are not the only one. I live for nerdy jokes like this
autumnhearth
senpai

ratlad wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 pm a... colon......?
is phil now making jokes about having an ass in his mouth too? or am i totally reading this wrong?
i imagine they had a conversation about this before hand and then dan was disappointed when phil tweeted it out. im out of the loop completely.
Nah it just makes it’s way there eventually.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

i didnt even consider it being a sex joke, thought it was more of a word play dad joke
and yeah, i think dans reply puts the icing on the cake....its like you could hear his eyes rolling
"you are next to me in my life"
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hi all!

I went to the boys' show last night in MInneapolis and it was great! I have been pretty spoiler-free for the show so only knew some basics about the end. I definitely was one of the oldest fans there. I joked to the bartender (I got their specialty drink-- very good but damn it was strong :ribena: ) that I would be the oldest person there. I ended up sitting next to a mom who wanted to know how long they'd been doing YT. I said 'Well I'm 23 and I found them when I was 16 so.' At the end of the show, she said she had no idea what was going on but she thought they were great.

HIghlight of the show: The end :garbage: :garbage: :garbage: But also Dan warning Phil not to trip... And Phil promptly tripping and nearly falling over.

Also, I saw on here that people were doing transcripts of the shows. I did audio record it so if anyone wants it.... hmu!

And finally! I had a moment when I saw this on Dan's story because I LIVE IN FARGO. <3 <3 <3
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
ratlad
angel bean

ame wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:46 am
i didnt even consider it being a sex joke, thought it was more of a word play dad joke
and yeah, i think dans reply puts the icing on the cake....its like you could hear his eyes rolling
nah lol at first i took it the way everyone else did kinda, but obviously my mind had to take it the Gay Way and that's when i got confused.
knq
lava lamp

ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:06 am
nah lol at first i took it the way everyone else did kinda, but obviously my mind had to take it the Gay Way and that's when i got confused.
And I’m just over here like ‘why must Phil make so many cannibalism jokes? This is not the content I signed up for send help’
lesterchuu
philussy

watsonian wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:26 am
And I’m just over here like ‘why must Phil make so many cannibalism jokes? This is not the content I signed up for send help’
theres so many layers to this joke....kinda like the human skin...............................

"mmhh your skins gunna taste good" sorry
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

ame wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:38 am
watsonian wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:26 am
theres so many layers to this joke....kinda like the human skin...............................

"mmhh your skins gunna taste good" sorry
[insert an obligatory Shrek joke]
George
sad dimple

I just dropped by to say that Rize has added my phone to the ones they support. I have Huawei Honor 8, and I remember people with Huaweis complaining here how Rize doesn't work for them. You should all try again!

Can't wait to see how hot my phone's gonna get. Also, can I win something now? :rofl:
You should never go to sleep on an argument.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

obscureDnPreference wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:29 am Hi all!

I went to the boys' show last night in MInneapolis and it was great! I have been pretty spoiler-free for the show so only knew some basics about the end. I definitely was one of the oldest fans there. I joked to the bartender (I got their specialty drink-- very good but damn it was strong :ribena: ) that I would be the oldest person there. I ended up sitting next to a mom who wanted to know how long they'd been doing YT. I said 'Well I'm 23 and I found them when I was 16 so.' At the end of the show, she said she had no idea what was going on but she thought they were great.

HIghlight of the show: The end :garbage: :garbage: :garbage: But also Dan warning Phil not to trip... And Phil promptly tripping and nearly falling over.

Also, I saw on here that people were doing transcripts of the shows. I did audio record it so if anyone wants it.... hmu!
And finally! I had a moment when I saw this on Dan's story because I LIVE IN FARGO.
<3 <3 <3
Aw yay, I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Definitely hope you do a spoilery review in the thread for your specific show. I really love reading them, but there haven't been as many as during TATINOF.

I actually have audio for that show, but thank you for offering!! I'm working on the transcript now and you guys got a cute show, they were in a good mood. Besides Dan hurting his eyes, I guess - that didn't sound like too much fun. (Phil being slightly concerned and asking Dan if he was okay was cute, though.)
George wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:41 pm I just dropped by to say that Rize has added my phone to the ones they support. I have Huawei Honor 8, and I remember people with Huaweis complaining here how Rize doesn't work for them. You should all try again!

Can't wait to see how hot my phone's gonna get. Also, can I win something now? :rofl:
I feel weird congratulating someone on being able to get an app so bad that my battery dropped 20% while plugged in during the last liveshow, but still: yaaay!
ratlad
angel bean

not to alarm anyone, but im seeing something on tumblr about a car hitting the bus?? everyone seems to be fine from what i've heard but idk where people are getting this information from?
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:51 pm not to alarm anyone, but im seeing something on tumblr about a car hitting the bus?? everyone seems to be fine from what i've heard but idk where people are getting this information from?
It’s from Dan’s latest Insta story. :)
ratlad
angel bean

somethingsketchy wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 pm
ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:51 pm not to alarm anyone, but im seeing something on tumblr about a car hitting the bus?? everyone seems to be fine from what i've heard but idk where people are getting this information from?
It’s from Dan’s latest Insta story. :)
oh ok, thanks! i didn't get a notification. i'm glad they're okay, i kinda feared something like that would happen, even if it's not too serious.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

How on earth does someone hit a bus that size? I wonder if they were en route or parked for sleeping? It looks like they hit on the side, right?
sonicgreen
woodland creature

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Aww, his face at the end, he looks so startled.
autumnhearth
senpai

When they are in your state, but you still have to wait to see them for three days because they’re leaving your state the next day then coming back. Kinda hoping they will be in Cleveland on their day off, maybe go to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

I hope all you southern Buckeyes enjoy! (And southern Hoosiers, northern Kentuckians and maybe West Virginians? Or you know, whoever goes to the first of the 3 C’s tonight).

If I had VIP and if Phil was wearing his US states shirt I would point out that Ohio is the heart shaped one kinda near his heart. I took a states quiz as well and somehow only got two wrong (not counting a genuine misclick) though some were guesses. My weak areas are New England and the few states east and north of Texas. But having a kid with a wooden states map puzzle helps. We enjoyed the gaming video, but I can see where others might have found it boring.

And thanks so much to the folks that record the livestreams and get them up on YT. I’m enjoying the calm of not worrying about the app and just letting the little anecdotes trickle in before watching in the evening.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

OH MY GOD PHIL'S NEW INSTA STORY. i'm dead. Wtf that jacket is amazing. And he is amazing. I haven't recovered from that smirk on the background of dan's story. Like wtf PHIL YOU SEXY BASTARD.
Ablissa
pastel persona

I feel like lately, most of my posts consist of me swooning over Phil. So be it. It's totally justified <3
How #$!#@$#$^# hot is this man?!?!?! That hair looks sooo gooooodddddddd. I love how they've both just embraced these new looks that are amazing on them. When I see their old photos now, it's like they're two different people.

I mean, look:

Not saying they look bad because they never did (okay maybe the square hair but most of us had that phase. I had that haircut too), but WOWWW what a flipping glo up. I'm in love. <3
lesterchuu
philussy

cant believe phil is just out here casually murdering people smh
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

OK Phil, but I'm still gonna need a selfie... :thumb:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr