Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:43 pm Huh. Okay. I didn't expect that at all. I'm interested to see where they are right now though (Australia probably?? Idk)
I'm also very curious. I thought they were in Australia, but it's currently 7am in eastern Australia...

Oop...top of the page. Help, what do I do?
Last edited by itasca00 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
hello9217
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

itasca00 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:00 pm
sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 pm My Rize senses were tingling. Well... its better than a 15 minute notice. :rat:
Just a reminder that during the last show, they said they might video chat with people on the app, so everyone should prepare for that possibility as well...
Trust me I am fully prepared to mute my phone and turn it over if they end up dragging someone on. I know why they have to do it but I can't handle that second hand embarrassment.
dc34
glabella

Phil looks so good in those pictures! I'm broke since I essentially have 0 self control and wasted a good chunk of my money on tour merch, so I'll have to wait to buy Phil's merch.

Also, YAY liveshow. Not gonna watch in real time since I refuse to download rize, but hopefully someone can record it
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

hello9217 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 pm
itasca00 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:00 pm
sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 pm My Rize senses were tingling. Well... its better than a 15 minute notice. :rat:
Just a reminder that during the last show, they said they might video chat with people on the app, so everyone should prepare for that possibility as well...
Trust me I am fully prepared to mute my phone and turn it over if they end up dragging someone on. I know why they have to do it but I can't handle that second hand embarrassment.
I think they said you can decline it? And I think similar to younow it's probably your choice to be in the queue for being dragged on.
Ablissa
pastel persona

ratlad wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:00 pm im obsessed with that hoodie and i'm obsessed with how beautiful phil is
:kissyrat: the rat is phil merch and im the smiley.
i only have $6 in my clown bank (piggyback except it's a clown) and i'll do literally anything to save up for that hoodie. i also hope there are accessories, especially hats! also hell yes ls! i knew one was gonna happen!! although i'm not looking forward to my battery dying and my phone to become radioactive. though i could probably cook my dinner over the heat it while i watch... i love being a lifehacker :^)
:lol: :lol: You could make like eggs and bacon on my phone when I'm watching Rize. Great app guys, 10/10.

Anyway, PHIL MERCH <3 Or more importantly, PHIL <3
How is it legal for a man to look this good? Ugh. Dan, you lucky boy. I can't really afford any of that merch but if I ever have money I definitely want some socks. I wonder if there'll be more patterns? Super excited for the ls, even if it's on Rize...

As for them dragging people on the screen - you first have to declare that you want to (the little wave hand thingy) and then when they choose you, you have to accept. So don't worry!
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

phil releasing his merch a few days after nathan zed released his new shirts is a CRIME but i am definitely buying socks anyway whoops also what lovely photos
as many people suggested, i tried the pumpkin spice cookies and they came out great! i used cream cheese frosting instead of fondant and i just rolled them into balls before baking instead of rolling them and using a cookie cutter, but they're super yummy-- basically soft, slightly more nuanced gingerbread. i know someone said that they had way too much flour but i didn't have that problem at all-- maybe you got mixed up between the measurements listed in the description (that dan said he would update and just never did) and the halved ones they said in the video?
also if they drag someone else into the livestream i think my spine will exit out of my anus i caNNOT handle that kind of thing i will be muting the shit out of that
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

ugh damnit i'm actually free when they're doing one of these so i broke down and finally downloaded the app. and so far it seems just as buggy as everyone has said. i went through phils link on twitter and then closed out of their page to look at the app a bit. then when i wanted to go back i couldn't click on their name through the following section even tho i could see it there? i had to search it to go back. and i had to re-add my profile pic twice before it stuck. i can only imagine whats going to happen once the stream starts

i also forgot they'd be dragging people on the screen and now i'm nervous even though i know it most likely won't be me :? (i know you can deny it but like if i get picked its a chance to talk to deppy so ill take it :lol: )
Last edited by KatjaZoe on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

is someone going to record the liveshow? because i’m always super stressed and panicky when something happens live so every liveshow is kinda torture to me.
:gayaf:
animad
squish

nigel ratburn wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:16 pm
i think my spine will exit out of my anus
Thank you for this new phrase that will now become part of my vocabulary. But I agree with the sentiment

Also new Nathan zed merch! Say what now? Excuse me I have some merch to find
sonicgreen
woodland creature

when are they EVER early ahhhh, I missed all the way up to the notification for the recording.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 pm when are they EVER early ahhhh, I missed all the way up to the notification for the recording.
thank you for recording it though!!!!!!
i was expecting them to be late so i set my timer for exactly 1 hour and.... :--(( i have bad judgement
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Definitely a cute liveshow. Personal highlights: Phil saying what he has watched/will watch and Dan immediately making sure we know that he also has watched/will watch the same things, Phil not knowing how old Dan was and his sheepishness, and Phil thinking the airport guy was flirting with him.
itasca00
moon room

My favorite moments from the live show:
  • Dan said hi to the baguettes.
  • Dan was really into the border crossing man.
  • Phil thought the customs man was flirting with him.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:09 pm Definitely a cute liveshow. Personal highlights: Phil saying what he has watched/will watch and Dan immediately making sure we know that he also has watched/will watch the same things, Phil not knowing how old Dan was and his sheepishness, and Phil thinking the airport guy was flirting with him.
i also loved phil thinking the airport guy was flirting with him -- that quiff confidence showing through :love2:

i had to laugh and do a hard eyeroll at dan calling nicki's new album "straight fire" in the poshest voice lmao :lol:

also the gaming talk confused me a little bit? they did something shocking on the sims, i got that. but then they said a series is ending, but a separate one right? something about piercings??
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Got it! Will be edited an uploaded to the IDB channel asap
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Did anyone actually get the rize tweet as it's not on his account? We will never know his most recent emoji's :cry:

I loved this show. As someone who forgets how old they are, especially when I was in my late 20s, I relate to Phil so hard.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
hello9217
flower crown

KatjaZoe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 pm

also the gaming talk confused me a little bit? they did something shocking on the sims, i got that. but then they said a series is ending, but a separate one right? something about piercings??
From what I remember, they said that the next video after sims involves a game that they either planned or played (I don't know which word they said) before but because of what happened in it they never will play it again. I know this is the longest of all long shots but if they said they played it before could it be dream daddy? Also I heard dan say it involves piercings :shrug:
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

hello9217 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:25 pm
KatjaZoe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 pm

From what I remember, they said that the next video after sims involves a game that they either planned or played (I don't know which word they said) before but because of what happened in it they never will play it again. I know this is the longest of all long shots but if they said they played it before could it be dream daddy? Also I heard dan say it involves piercings :shrug:
I was thinking that bomb game, but I didn't catch the piercing thing the first time so who knows.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I’m just wondering if they killed one of the Sims. That’s where my mind went, anyway. Liveshow was good, Phil looked especially good in his hoodie and glasses. Dan reminded me of a mint humbug and those guys who wave checkered flags at race drivers. I’m not sure if those guys wear stripes or if I was just thinking of the flags. Stripes were bold, anyway. I hope the game isn’t golf, people love that so much.
itasca00
moon room

flarequake wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 pm I’m just wondering if they killed one of the Sims. That’s where my mind went, anyway.
The first place my mind went was them aging up Dab and Evan to be the same age as their parents, but I don't think that's very likely.
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm sorry to be that person, but I wouldn't mind if they killed off one of the Sims. Maybe it's because I played The Sims for 2349732732 hours in my life and have done a lot of crazy stuff, but I think it could make things more fun for them (not that I'm bored, I'm not. I like their Sims series and the recent um... is it Devan? developments have been great). My mind is immediately on Tabitha, because they always ignore her and she brings almost nothing to the "story".

As for the other stuff they were saying, I didn't understand what they meant, but it sounds exciting :D
sonicgreen
woodland creature

lilabet wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:23 pm Did anyone actually get the rize tweet as it's not on his account? We will never know his most recent emoji's :cry:

I loved this show. As someone who forgets how old they are, especially when I was in my late 20s, I relate to Phil so hard.
Here are the emojis from the Rize notif
Credit to tumblr user laddyplester
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Thanks @sonicgreen good to know that Phils a varied emoji user, mine would all be similar.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Liveshow has been uploaded to In Depth Bants! :ribena:

As always, a huge thank you to the lovely @sonicgreen
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sonicgreen
woodland creature

OOh speedy quick this week. thank!