Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

okay they were cute and funny and all but to me it was so frustrating! it was way too short and COME ON the game wasn't fair
as usual phil deserved better
:gayaf:
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

That was a fun and silly little video! They were very teasing and touchy and you can kind of tell that they'd already filmed a few videos that day.

Oh, and drink every time Phil has ruined something according to Dan :ribena:
autumnhearth
senpai

Hmm while he definitely had his haircut in the moon room before (week in the life) I think this may be upstairs in their lounge by their dining table and the metal is the bottom of one of the chairs... I’m silly, of course chairs can be moved from room to room.

Pong! With some innuendos about getting fingers ready, Phil telling Dan “I’ll sully you” and “ooo I can position myself before we start” (I don’t think that one was intentional and neither of them reacted but I cracked up.)
Last edited by autumnhearth on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, that was unexpected and so funny, I was eating an apple and paused to laugh without choking. Even the letters k and m can be made sexual :roll: That is one obnoxious loser and an impressive Dan vs Phil intro. Dan was so cute, heck, he’s been cute all week in the ig stories and liveshow too.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Phil losing this game was so funny - he really coudn't hide how salty he was about it. I wish the video was longer but they were both in a good mood so I was entertained
knq
lava lamp

Dan and Phil: *given a horrifically expensive gaming PC for recording videos on tour*
Also Dan and Phil: PONG!

Manly handshake of the year 2018. :love2:

Dan has learned not to encourage their viewers to thumbs down a video for the lulz. Good for Dan. :lol:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I'm so sad the video was so short because I loved every single minute of it and I need more.
They are so comfortable and relaxed in videos these days that it's impossible to me not to feel the same way while watching them.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

that was a cute video! im sad it was so short.
:transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Very short but very sweet. Glad that they're putting the gaming laptop to good use *ahum*.

Everything about that was so good though. Flirty innuendos, a Phil is old joke, the manly handshake. I have feeling this is gonna be a new favorite of mine for a quick dose of happiness. :D

And I hope Phil succeeded in printing out a white rectangle. :thumb:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
ratlad
angel bean

the chair in phil's insta story was the one he was sitting on in WITL in the moon room as well !! it probably is from their kitchen though. why does dan cut the curls off? his hair isn't even proper curly unless it's long, more wavy than anything, but still. let ur hair have some volume, dan. long hair and shaved sides is such A Look on him :loveeyes:

vid was short but nice, i wasn't (couldn't) paying too much attention but i just remember phil saying "kmm" after dan said hes gonna "k m" and it very clearly upset him.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
autumnhearth
senpai

@ratlad you are absolutely right and I was going to correct myself here, but the editing window was up and everyone was talking about the vid (as they should) so instead I just chatted with @Ablissa and re-convinced her she was right with screenshots :D It is where the mirrors are afterall.

Totally agree with your Dan hair opinions. But whatever makes him comfortable I guess.
liola
rankussy

Man that video was some thing else. Too short and very funny, Australia seems to put them in the best mood.

I love salty Phil more than I love life, everytime he rolls his eyes at Dan ten years are added to my life. Also, am I the only one that noticed the light pause and head tilt Phil does when Dan goes "I love videogames, I love pong..." there was a millisecond there where I fully expected Dan to go "and I love you as well smh you salty bitch"
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

@liola honestly, im glad people made gifs of that face cz i could watch it over and over...tho i swear phil was internally going "whatever, i know you love me more, howell"
"you are next to me in my life"
ratlad
angel bean

phil is just so pretty,, ugh. i actually thought dan was gonna say "i love you" to phil as well lmao. or "i hate you" which is basically the same thing as i love you, except saltier.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

ratlad wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:13 pm why does dan cut the curls off? his hair isn't even proper curly unless it's long, more wavy than anything, but still. let ur hair have some volume, dan. long hair and shaved sides is such A Look on him :loveeyes:
YES! THIS!
Sorry for yelling, but as a curly girl, this topic is close to my heart and I would dearly love Dan to get a clue about styling curly hair, because it looks amazing long!

Dan’s hair has never looked better than in the “getting over it” video. Why? Because it was LONG ENOUGH FOR PROPER CURLS TO FORM. Sure, shave the sides, but LEAVE THE TOP LONG :please:

Styling curly hair, a primer:

1. Conditioner only wash. Shampoo only few times a week.

2. Do not blow dry. Towel dry and leave to air dry. Yes, that takes a long time. You may have to leave the house with wet hair.

3. (For UK curlies) Boots own brand Curl Creme. £1.99. It’s the shit. Run a small amount through damp hair.

4. Do not brush or comb once dry. If your curls are too crispy you can gently tease them to fuller floofyness using your fingertips.

5. That’s it. You now have defined, non-frizzy curls! Congrats!
Ablissa
pastel persona

+1 on the hair discourse. I'm hoping it'll look better after a wash. I love Dan's hair curly, and like @LadyLackless said, longer, curly hair at the top of the head and shaved sides would look so damn good on him.
I just don't see why they keep that hairdresser, because I actively fear their haircuts. :D Surely there has to be a better one in London.

The selfie was still really cute because of that smile, but the hair... The more I look at it the more I'm sad.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

yes, a million times yes to dan with shaved sides and long curly hair on top...... i'd die for it to be a real thing! please dan if you creep here and read this : PLEASE!

Ablissa wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:09 am +1 on the hair discourse. I'm hoping it'll look better after a wash. I love Dan's hair curly, and like @LadyLackless said, longer, curly hair at the top of the head and shaved sides would look so damn good on him.
I just don't see why they keep that hairdresser, because I actively fear their haircuts. :D Surely there has to be a better one in London.

The selfie was still really cute because of that smile, but the hair... The more I look at it the more I'm sad.
i understand this, and usually i would be sad too and suggest that we organise a mourning party, BUT....
but for me, this pic has the same cute boy energy as this one :

so it helps
:gayaf:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Okay, just caught up on the pong video. I loved it, especially Phil's facial expressions. I also screamed when Phil tried to sound out the letters K and M together. And when Dan had to push Phil's arms away from the keyboard. Though that was NOT a fair sudden death match, the ball always starts from the middle of the court and goes LEFT first, Phil's reaction time didn't stand a chance.
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

What a pleasant surprise this video was! With them finishing editing the Interactive Introverts movie, the liveshow the day before, and all those tweets and Instagram stories yesterday, I certainly wasn't expecting a video. Here are my highlights:
  • The first thing I noticed was that Dan and Phil have some absolutely beautiful faces in the thumbnail. Dan looks overjoyed, and Phil looks somewhat deranged.
  • The second thing I noticed was that the video was under ten minutes long! That must have made capita£ester die a little inside.
  • [1:02] Phil on what’s going to happen in this video:
    P: We’re getting naked.
  • [1:27] Rather than in a teeny-tiny inset, we get to see them in a snazzy split screen for this game. I like it!
  • [1:40] Phil is just horny on main. There is no other explanation.
    D: Player one--
    P: A and Z.
    D: --you controls [sic] the left--
    P: Azz.
    D: --with A and Z.
    P: I’m holding onto my azz.
    D: I am controlling it with K and M--
    P: Yeah.
    D: --which is what I’m going to do if you don’t stop talking.
    P: You’re holding onto your kum.
    D: You ruined it.
  • [2:58] Dan does an epic dab.
  • [3:15] Dan is nearing his breaking point.
    P: Watch time? I don’t know her! Right, second try...
    D: You embarrass me.
  • [3:21] Phil continues to push the limits.
    P: I’ve got my fingers ready. They’re primed--
    D: What did we learn from that?
    P: --They’re pumped. What it means is…
    D: *tries to cover Phil’s mouth with his hand*
  • [3:58] Phil has even more interesting things to say.
    D: And you will not sully the good name of Pong by pulling any all-or-nothing shenanigans.
    P: Pong-or-nothing!
    D: ‘Cuz there ain’t no way this could be an all-or-nothing. It’s just one game.
    P: I’ll sully you!
  • [4:54] Phil cannot be stopped in this video.
    P: Wait, I can hear something bleeping from the past. It said, “Bleep. Boo-blee-bum,” which translated--it wasn’t me--”All-or-nothing.”
    D: Oh. *laughs* What was communicating?
    P: Pong.
    D: Right.
    P: The creator or Pong.
    D: Why does the creator of Pong sound like an alien?
    P: Because he was.
  • [5:28] Dan and Phil engage in a “manly” handshake.
  • [6:27] Bitey Phil returns.
  • [6:37] Dan’s talking about endings again.
    D: I feel like, in many ways, this should’ve been the last video on this channel.
    P: No. It--
    D: Because it’s the first video game. Because it’s a Dan versus Phil. Because I won the Dan versus Phil. I mean, there’s several things here that make in support of--
  • [7:24] Phil hits Dan in the face. Twice.
  • What is up with these merch links? Once again, they have changed from the last video. Dan’s is listed as shop.danielhowell.com, and Phil’s is listed as danandphilshop.com.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
Ablissa
pastel persona

This is the domestic content I always asked for <3
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Ablissa wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:06 pm This is the domestic content I always asked for <3
Legitimately watched both stories about 10 times because this is the cutest shit I've ever seen. I don't know what they're trying to do to us this week, but I'm not ok :love2: :love2:
ratlad
angel bean

what's dan saying in the first one?
phil is adorable :lilheart: king of talent and inventor of the spherical form.
kavat
pastel persona

Ablissa wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:06 pm This is the domestic content I always asked for <3
Dean posted a story of Chris juggling with oranges a couple of hours ago and now this? Is this a Fantastic Foursome Juggle-Off?
liola
rankussy

Phil can juggle my heart just like he's doing with those oranges.

And showing us more of their living flat as well hmmmm I officially have my moving hat on :tinfoil:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Amiaw
interactive introvert

kavat wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:13 pm
Dean posted a story of Chris juggling with oranges a couple of hours ago and now this? Is this a Fantastic Foursome Juggle-Off?
I didn't see Dean's story but Sophie posted the same thing and I came here to ask the same question lol. I'd be okay with story/challenges if that was a thing