Dan & Phil Part 87: post coming out universe

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
dontpanic
#relatable

From my understanding "mutuals slide into my DMs" is exclusively directed at Nick Jonas--Dan's free pass if you will #dick
GalaxyDarling
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

jesp wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:10 pmI'm curious, GalaxyDarling, how did you find IDB?
I think my first visit was a week ago when I was Googling for the V-Day video drama (Dan's Tumblr rants) and someone had made a comprehensive post about it here with screenshots. There was also a video playlist of Daniel's character development regarding being called gay in his live streams attached.
jesp
why bother

GalaxyDarling wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:16 pm
jesp wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:10 pmI'm curious, GalaxyDarling, how did you find IDB?
I think my first visit was a week ago when I was Googling for the V-Day video drama (Dan's Tumblr rants) and someone had made a comprehensive post about it here with screenshots. There was also a video playlist of Daniel's character development regarding being called gay in his live streams attached.
Interesting. Awesome to hear that the Dan and Phil FAQ is bringing people to the board.

Welcome, too.
obvsly
#relatable
Pronouns: she/her

jesp wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:19 pm Interesting. Awesome to hear that the Dan and Phil FAQ is bringing people to the board.
Even more than the faq about dap actually. I just read elsewhere about Emma Blackery and someone asked about her character. They got a link to her faq thread here as reply. I had quite a giggle at that. :lol:
GalaxyDarling

I was kinda surprised that Phil said he was gay, because I thought he was possibly asexual. Dan has such a dirty mind in comparison, or then he is just more unfiltered. Phil seems so kawaii that I can't even imagine him having sex. :shock:
knq
lava lamp

GalaxyDarling wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:31 pm I was kinda surprised that Phil said he was gay, because I thought he was possibly asexual. Dan has such a dirty mind in comparison, or then he is just more unfiltered. Phil seems so kawaii that I can't even imagine him having sex. :shock:
Where's that IG of Phil bopping along to that song about anal sex? Anybody?
liola
rankussy

knq wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:41 pm
GalaxyDarling wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:31 pm I was kinda surprised that Phil said he was gay, because I thought he was possibly asexual. Dan has such a dirty mind in comparison, or then he is just more unfiltered. Phil seems so kawaii that I can't even imagine him having sex. :shock:
Do you mean the reason why Ariana became my most listened to artists last year and inspired me to write a whole bunch of explicit songfics? Sure
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
basicallyimlesbian
tol bean

His content is geared so that pre/early teens can watch, he's a lot more filtered than Dan, although that filter is a little less present in cameos *cough* baking video *cough*

It's a time and place thing, yknow.

As for if they'll confirm it, they could have matching rings on their fingers and people would still be debating it.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

liola wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:44 pm
Do you mean the reason why Ariana became my most listened to artists last year and inspired me to write a whole bunch of explicit songfics? Sure
An absolutely classic.

And does anyone have the 'sausage in the evening kinda guy' clip handy?
waveydnp
drama llama

anyone have a screenshot of that time phil said he’d rather give up alcohol than sex?
GalaxyDarling

So I was wrong about that too FML :lol:
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple
Pronouns: She/her

Don't forget the lubed up tentacles and mpreg fantasies :lol:
eevee
emo goose

..........................................ooooon another note, what kind of restaurant bread do we think Phil is talking about in his tweet?

Some options:

the classic round one that you cut in half and put the butter pat in the middle of?

the smoother, squarer option?

family-owned pre-sliced super-soft?

perhaps cheesecake factory bread?

never actually had these but perhaps he's interested in cheddar red lobster bread?
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm
An absolutely classic.

You rang?

liola
rankussy

CapriciousCrab wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:55 pm Don't forget the lubed up tentacles and mpreg fantasies :lol:
That still haunts me to this day - the way he sang "he's gonna marry me, we're gonna have tentacle babiesss"

And the clip when someone asked what he does first thing in the morning and he got all cheeky? Naughty boy :prideheart2:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

eevee wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:58 pm
..........................................ooooon another note, what kind of restaurant bread do we think Phil is talking about in his tweet?

Some options:

the classic round one that you cut in half and put the butter pat in the middle of?

the smoother, squarer option?

family-owned pre-sliced super-soft?

perhaps cheesecake factory bread?

never actually had these but perhaps he's interested in cheddar red lobster bread?
Why not all? Tbh I'm sure mr butterglutton Howell would be down for all. Assuming this is another joint business venture for them, like everything else they've done over the last 5 years.
knq
lava lamp

obsessivelymoody wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm
An absolutely classic.

You rang?

That is the most accurate title. :lol: I love <3
noodlebum
flower crown

I'm voting the smooth square rolls, and butter gluttons Dan and Louise need shares in this business for sure
Ablissa
pastel persona

knq wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:02 pm
obsessivelymoody wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 pm You rang?

Why thank you :lol: obsessivelymoody, you beat me to finding it!

As for bread, do pancakes count as bread? I mean, they do have carbs right? I can't imagine a Phil-restaurant without pancakes.
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

Loving the bread and tentacles, but just a side note to remind anyone who needs it that ace people aren't your cute innocent dolls and stereotypes aren't fun for the people they misrepresent.
jestbee
crusty sponge
Pronouns: She/her

Sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm being argumentative when the conversation has moved on, but that equation of 'kawaii' and ace feels like kind of icky and like a stereotype you might want to rethink
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Is it summer holiday yet? Forums always get so funny in the summer when all the kids are bored.

Mate, sorry to say it, but you're not gonna become Dan's friend or boyfriend or secret lover. It's cool if you're new to the phandom but this is just as unrealistic as wanting to be with any celebrity. Read some fanfics if you wanna live out your Mary Sue fantasy!

Anyways, I'm excited about Pride! Any guesses on outfits? Makeup? Holo glitter nails? I'm ready.
Last edited by LtrllySusan on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Ablissa wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 pm
knq wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:02 pm
obsessivelymoody wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 pm You rang?

Why thank you :lol: obsessivelymoody, you beat me to finding it!

As for bread, do pancakes count as bread? I mean, they do have carbs right? I can't imagine a Phil-restaurant without pancakes.
I imagine pancakes can be the dessert specialty, as a cake isnt technically a bread. Or perhaps they can make some kind of flat bread pudding to resemble a pancake but keep with the theme!

Alternatively, I wouldn't doubt Phil to make an entire sister restaurant just for pancakes.
GalaxyDarling

-
Last edited by GalaxyDarling on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stufflizloves
living flop

waveydnp wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:50 pm anyone have a screenshot of that time phil said he’d rather give up alcohol than sex?
Or that unlike a “grilled cheese club” Phil would join a “woohoo club”...thaaaaank you, Sims. Watched that episode last night. I’d also like to add that even if you don’t make traditionally lude comments (Phil does, But even if he didn’t.) you can still identify as a sexual being. So.