Dan & Phil Part 87: post coming out universe

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Dan looks so happy and he’s getting recognized so much.

As for Phil: I’d love to see him sometime today but o thought that people were mostly expecting dan to march without Phil. It’s early though so there’s still hope
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Dans trending on Twitter (uk). It’s actually above the London pride trend but with less tweets.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

I'm so happy for Dan. He looks really happy and proud. Lovely to see. :wavingflag: :prideheart2:
uwu
phillion/danosaur <//3

Honestly the amount of emotions I'm feeling now makes me think that I won't be able to handle phil at pride

It's just so much :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
though you may not know where your gifts may lead, and it may not show at the start, when you live your dream,
:love1: :love2: :love1: :love2: you'll find destiny is written in your heart :love1: :love2: :love1: :love2:
hypothesised
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

Sliding in to say Phil could be filming from afar :shrug:

Edit: I feel almost obligated to say this but I never imagined this day would come :wavingflag: Dan looks so cheery and that toothy smile :happytears: I wish he will be this happy all the time for the rest of his life
thank you for being brave
onomatopoeia
squish

I'm surprisingly okay with Phil not being at pride. As people have said, there are many many reasons for that, and right now I'm just very happy for Dan being able to do his own thing.
He's literally radiating happiness and I'm so so so happy for him :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
blueapple_x
flower crown

So so proud of him! :rainbow: :prideheart2:
Ablissa
pastel persona

hypothesised wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:17 pm Sliding in to say Phil could be filming from afar :shrug:

Edit: I feel almost obligated to say this but I never imagined this day would come :wavingflag: Dan looks so cheery and that toothy smile :happytears: I wish he will be this happy all the time for the rest of his life
I think Phil would get spotted if he was anywhere in the crowd. He's probably not there right now, but I'm hoping he will make an appearance at some point.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

I love that Dan is marching with Mermaids and I have thoughts about it but someone said it better than I could in a tweet:
:pride:
:gayaf:
basicallyimlesbian
tol bean

Saw Dan in the parade, called out and he gave me a huge grin and a wave!
basicallyimlesbian
tol bean

He looks so happy!!!!
Ablissa
pastel persona

:happytears:
basicallyimlesbian wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:35 pm Saw Dan in the parade, called out and he gave me a huge grin and a wave!
Yay that's awesome!!!
Lobster
glabella

Ahhhh, he looks so fucking happy oh my god!!
That video of him recognising a fan is adorable
Mia
spork

I just love how happy Dan looks at pride. I'm so proud of him. I'll hopefully be attending my first pride next year. I've been out as bi for 9 years but annoyingly something like family holiday or weddings always clashes with my hometown pride...

I expected Phil to not be on the march. I have always seen Dan as the 'political' one who would do the march. I suspect Phil may do another pride event happening today. I'm not sure we will get joint content today so soon after all the news. I think they may be concerned about first public viewing of them together since the news and they may want to decide how to show themselves going forward. I'm not expecting much if anything, possibly selfie
basicallyimlesbian
tol bean

wish I'd bought a sign saying "daniel howell says gay rights" to pride lmao

it's been so much fun so far!!! I love dykes on bykes!!!
lilabet
philussy

:pride: :gayaf: :lol:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
GalaxyDarling
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

My heart is full, it's overflowing! :wavingflag:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Reminder: we're about to start our first Pride-themed watch fest! The next shows are at 7 PM and midnight UTC.

Hop in and let's celebrate some :pride:
https://www.rabb.it/s/2bpp7t
bluecaterpillar

i can't believe what a mess i am right now, he looks so overwhelmingly happy in all these photos and it reminds me of my first time at pride :happytears: we're truly living in the best timeline

i do hope that phil pops up somewhere later on, i agree marching in the parade is maybe less his style but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the other aspects of pride!
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
susan2
rainbow nerd

does anyone recognise the person in the denim shirt and hat that seems to be going round with him? ^ i truly love the 'realness' of that first pic
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Ooh, I figured out who that fella is, I was just feeling a recognising vibe and when you asked, it took me a moment, but then it clicked, it’s their manager Mike Cook; photo still on the VidCon London site (main page is just for next year, but the internal page came up on google) - https://vidconlondon.com/people/10174/m ... -the-fray/ So he’s got a kind-of/not-really bodyguard
susan2
rainbow nerd

flarequake wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:24 pm Ooh, I figured out who that fella is, I was just feeling a recognising vibe and when you asked, it took me a moment, but then it clicked, it’s their manager Mike Cook; photo still on the VidCon London site (main page is just for next year, but the internal page came up on google) - https://vidconlondon.com/people/10174/m ... -the-fray/ So he’s got a kind-of/not-really bodyguard
Ahh thanks! His face looked familiar but I couldn't place it. That's lovely :prideheart2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This is so cute.
bluecaterpillar

there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
000dia000
emo goose

Wow. This is really one of those moments that you'd wonder how his 2012 self would feel looking at how far he has come in 2019 just being so open and comfortable in himself. I'm so happy for him :prideheart2:
:cactus: