Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, Phil. It was funny explaining that to my mum cos I keep updating her on what these boys are doing.
parallel
phabergé

Aww, Phil's providing us with IoM content.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

:gayaf:
Phantasy
woodland creature

I hope this isn’t one of those times where unless someone catches them in the wild, then Dan’s not gonna post to reveal that he’s with the Lesters too...

C’mon Cornelia... do your thing!
knq
lava lamp

It's Dan's first Christmas being out to his family and Phil's first being out to some of his extended family. I hope they're both having validating, warm experiences. :festive:
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Phantasy wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:19 pm I hope this isn’t one of those times where unless someone catches them in the wild, then Dan’s not gonna post to reveal that he’s with the Lesters too...

C’mon Cornelia... do your thing!
Yeah. I really hope, if nothing ends up being posted, that this is one of those occasions where he goes but we just don’t hear about it, like Phil’s birthday this year. Makes me sad to think he wouldn’t visit at all.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

BLESS THE GODS OF CHRISTMAS AND ART (which are both phil lester) :festive:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

Phil's new Bob Ross tutorial video had me cackling! Especially at his annotations as it slowly became more chaotic :lol: :snowflake2: :epictree: Definitely going to rewatch!
Last edited by noodlebum on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liola
rankussy

God he's so bad it's fucking hilarious to watch, and FINALLY! Definitely a video we have asked for, and for months, I'm so glad he gave into the urge. Love the self conscious intro of being known for trying trends one year later :rofl:

The only thing that would've made the video better, besides being longer, would have been a whiny "Phiiiil" from Dan at the sight of that mess. sigh.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
parallel
phabergé

I loved that video. It was so calming and definitely put me in a festive mood <3
Amiaw
interactive introvert

That video was so good. Idk why but the editing reminded me of the gaming videos—almost like dan edited it
noodlebum
flower crown

Amiaw wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:28 pm That video was so good. Idk why but the editing reminded me of the gaming videos—almost like dan edited it
I was thinking the same
liola
rankussy

Isn't that the ex gaming room, definitely? With the soundproof panels on the wall? So has the gaming setup being dismantled since the very beginning of the year? Looks like they knew pretty soon the channel was gone and not on hiatus...

Okay that was my salty commetn for the day, i'll go replay the video now because Phil being bad at something when he genuinely tries is just so relatable and funny, I adore him

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'd think that they'd probably soundproof any room they were filming in, especially since early on people did actually complain about the sound in Phil's new filming location.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Honestly such a good video to end the year one. It's been on my wishlist for a while now and he really delivered on the chaotic miss that I expected to see. :love2:

He should auction the painting, surely there are people who would buy it. :ourmoney:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I thought people figured out that it was the old dinof space? Anyways I’m grateful for Phil - he’s delivered on videos consistently and he posted when he was in japan and now when he’s at home with a large amount of his family visiting. I’m always going to miss joint content but I don’t want to get upset about it when Phil is doing what he can. Im not telling anyone else how to feel because I’ve been vocal before but I’m going to cut Phil some slack and just enjoy the video
liola
rankussy

Catallena wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:57 pm Honestly such a good video to end the year one. It's been on my wishlist for a while now and he really delivered on the chaotic miss that I expected to see. :love2:

He should auction the painting, surely there are people who would buy it. :ourmoney:
Oh he totally should, how amazing would it be to have it as a special prize for his bday drive donation? Since it's a painting and his dad is kind of an artist and the charity is related to blood cancer?

blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I liked this video a lot! The text he added made it funnier! Idk if I’m losing it but I feel like it looks like he dyed his hair? Idk if it’s just like lighting but it looks like a darker, less reddish brown now!
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Loved this, it was hilarious. Amazing how much paint he got on his hands, the floor and everywhere. It was an attempt. Oil paint especially following a pro like that isn’t so easy even for someone with a whole GCSE that he hasn’t used in 16 years. He was so much fun, his voice went deep a few times, there were Comic Sans annotations, he started losing the will to continue, but pulled it back with positivity and a smile. 10/10 video would watch again. I hope he cleaned the paint off things and didn’t throw them away, oil and solvent should do it if you’re careful. Beware acrylic paint, that stuff dries forever.
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

This video was a lot of fun! I agree with others that the editing made it feel different than his usual videos, and it was different in a good way! Even though I enjoyed this video, I don’t have many highlights, and that’s just because of the way the video was set up. Here they are:
  • [0:59] In this video, it seems that Phil’s mind might be in the gutter:
    P: So the collection came with a thicc two-inch brush, a thinner one-incher. *laughs*
  • [1:33] Yep, his mind is definitely in the gutter. 😏
    P: This one requires a black canvas, which doesn’t seem very festive. It seems more Halloween-y. But I’m guessing it’s nighttime. Santa’s about to come, make us all happy, so--*laughs*
  • [6:31] Phil bleeps out the name he calls the mountains. For the life of me, I can’t figure out what that name is… plz help
    P: Right. Okay. I’m snowcapping these ****s, whether they like it or not.
  • [9:47] Phil finds a way to inject some gay into his painting. :rainbow:
    P: Mine’s like a rainbow barn. It’s the gay bar of this mountain. I’m gonna give it a blue chimney. I don’t care anymore. There we go. Rainbow house.
  • [10:32] Phil shows the horrible mess he’s made. There’s paint on his hands, on the floor, on his towel, on his crotch, and on his sweater.
  • In the video description, Phil has included two links to the Dan and Phil Shop and none to the AmazingPhil Shop.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I think he said ‘bitches’.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

That video was so nice and fun. Absolutely hilarious, and very Phil!
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Silly me for holding out hope that perhaps Dan would be in Phil’s Christmas vid. I did enjoy the phideo. I’m glad he actually tried to do it well. I didn’t think the painting was too bad. For once my life is going well, so I don’t miss Deppy so much. I burned the dandle for the first time tonight (it smells like Christmas to me, and I didn’t get Phil’s Christmas candle) and listened to an old Phil liveshow while wrapping presents. I wish their candles had lids for how much they cost. Been enjoying rewatching past December vids.

Oh, and I randomly found some unofficial Dan and Phil merch at Goodwill! Was totally not expecting that, so that was fun.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

noodlebum wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:30 pm
Amiaw wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:28 pm That video was so good. Idk why but the editing reminded me of the gaming videos—almost like dan edited it
I was thinking the same
me too! either Dan actually did edit it or he has rubbed off on Phil more than I previously thought - the kind of sarcastic self-deprecation that is in those comic sans notes is something I always connect to Dan and not Phil all that much.
:rainbowtears: