Dan & Phil Part 94: Year of the Rats

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Is that revenge for the time he ate a whole cake? Ruthless :lol:
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

That expression on Colin's face is kinda what I imagine would happen if Phil tired to cut Dan's hair or vice versa. Just a pained, long-suffering expression of "this was a bad idea and I am now ashamed of everyone."
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, poor Colin, that looks patchy and cold. I wonder if she ever tried with Dan as a kid.
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

given the amount of times they have used the word 'pants' to refer to either trousers or to underwear (and used various other americanisms as well) i just accept that i never have any idea what dan is referring to.
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Nice to see Hector still illustrating phan moments.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

lefthandedism wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:17 pm Nice to see Hector still illustrating phan moments.
I hope that doesn't give Dan any ideas :lol:

Throwback time because 2 years ago we got some of my favorite pictures of Deppy and a Dan mirror selfie.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

So....Rumors going around.

Dan's Good read profile has a book recently attached called "You Will Get Through This Night" with expected publication of May 18, 2021.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/533 ... this-night

Possibility that it was a clerical error but it sounds a LOT like a Dan title, and it's quite often for publishers to manage the upload work for authors, and it does sometimes happen ahead of publicity.
liola
rankussy

plinthofmylife wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:42 pm So....Rumors going around.

Dan's Good read profile has a book recently attached called "You Will Get Through This Night" with expected publication of May 18, 2021.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/533 ... this-night

Possibility that it was a clerical error but it sounds a LOT like a Dan title, and it's quite often for publishers to manage the upload work for authors, and it does sometimes happen ahead of publicity.
I gotta be honest, I know nothing about goodreads but I thought that it was a community based website? like with people uploading stuff and not publishers?

That's interesting though, it does sound like a Dan title but it seems a bit too early to post about it, more than a year in advance with no talk from him? I so wish it to be true, I've wanted a book from Dan for years, I think that is my number 1 wish project to come from him, wether it was biography or novel like (maybe not poetry, but that's my own preference) so i'm crossing everything i have that it's true and that he'll tell us soon :stan: :stan:

EDIT to say, didn't something similar happened like 2017 where one of them was credited a book but it was someone with the same title? am i hallucinating the memory? twitter is talking about wasps but i have no recollection of that actually
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Slightly off topic, sorry - I saw folks talking about a merch email but I didn’t get anything. Did anyone else get it? What did it say?
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Please continue here! :betta:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."