Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

pleasehelpme wrote:I kinda have a conspiracy therory its not that great but dan howell today is an actor and 2009-2012 dan howell was real dan howell so basically an impressionater because dan was sick of phan shippers what do you think?
What?

lazy_egg
phillion/danosaur <//3

Ticia wrote:
pleasehelpme wrote:I kinda have a conspiracy therory its not that great but dan howell today is an actor and 2009-2012 dan howell was real dan howell so basically an impressionater because dan was sick of phan shippers what do you think?
What?

wait just to be clear: do they mean Dan Howell left and is now played by an actor that looks surprisingly like Dan or that Dan acts as if he was a different person? bc the first option is.. ehm.. a bit farfetched I suppose
pleasehelpme
drama llama

Lol i wasnt being serious it was satire cause some dnp conspiracy therories are so stupid
Poe
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

pleasehelpme wrote:Lol i wasnt being serious it was satire cause some dnp conspiracy therories are so stupid
I am sorry but are you seriously going to comment on things just so you can say afterwards that is was "satire" and come to the conclusion that conspiracy theories are stupid? If so, then why make a post in the first place?

Just asking
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

For real though, I actually saw people saying that Dan has been replaced by an actor
:biheart:
mez29
procrastinator

NarrysCanary wrote:For real though, I actually saw people saying that Dan has been replaced by an actor
was it stopphanproofing by any chance
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

mez29 wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:For real though, I actually saw people saying that Dan has been replaced by an actor
Seriously how old are the mods there :roll:
Ticia
suspended

sweetmm wrote:
mez29 wrote:

Old enough to now include as antiphan proof a psychic reading from a phan's mum
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

sweetmm wrote:
mez29 wrote:
I think one is in their late teens and the other in their mid twenties? They weren't being serious about the ''actor theory'' though.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
DryCereal
koi pond

mez29 wrote:
*cough*
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
mez29 wrote:
*cough*
Has this turned into the stopphanproofing trash thread? Not that I'm complaining, they are getting more obnoxious by the day.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

mez29 wrote:
:lol: :lol: I saw it on my dash when I was scrolling through Tumblr but I'm not following them I'm following people who follow stopphanproofing tho so maybe they got the idea from them
:biheart:
phaniato
smol bean
Pronouns: they/them

what about hickeygate (is this a thing idk) that all the red rashes dan has on his neck are actually hickeys and
also remember

danisnotonfire wrote: "don’t judge me for the litter that falls out for i am just a humble trash can trying to roll my way through life"

eevee
emo goose

^ hardly a conspiracy theory when they basically confirmed it
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Ticia
suspended

phaniato wrote:what about hickeygate (is this a thing idk) that all the red rashes dan has on his neck are actually hickeys and
also remember

fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

jhamba wrote:
jaej wrote:im anti amazingskies trash no.1 forever. he already had a bf at the time, definitely not
does the child in a the pancake photo last year count as a conspiracy theory? that was fun
I think Phil had a slight crush on charlie, but charlie chose steven, and then regretted it, felt bad, and took it out on Dan.
maybe its the fact im a charlie fangirl or something like that, but wasn't there a time period (jan-mar 2009) where both phil and charlie were single?

i think there was definitely...a thing going on between the two, i mean the lube, the collab channel, the collab channel suddenly getting neglected when charlie and stephen started going out (march), and when phil started talking to dan? seems a bit more than a coincidence tbh
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
Ticia
suspended

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
jhamba wrote:
jaej wrote:im anti amazingskies trash no.1 forever. he already had a bf at the time, definitely not
does the child in a the pancake photo last year count as a conspiracy theory? that was fun
I think Phil had a slight crush on charlie, but charlie chose steven, and then regretted it, felt bad, and took it out on Dan.
maybe its the fact im a charlie fangirl or something like that, but wasn't there a time period (jan-mar 2009) where both phil and charlie were single?

i think there was definitely...a thing going on between the two, i mean the lube, the collab channel, the collab channel suddenly getting neglected when charlie and stephen started going out (march), and when phil started talking to dan? seems a bit more than a coincidence tbh
what do you mean by "the lube"?
fringechecks
banned

Ticia wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:
jhamba wrote:

what do you mean by "the lube"?
charlie posted a pic of two pictures of lube with the caption "i love my life", according to most people it is a 'coincidence' that dan and phil had the same flavours, however i'm just going to keep my mouth shut

mez29
procrastinator

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
charlie posted a pic of two pictures of lube with the caption "i love my life", according to most people it is a 'coincidence' that dan and phil had the same flavours, however i'm just going to keep my mouth shut
That's a really common mid-range brand of lube in the UK though, iirc. Moreover, it looks like cherry and pina colada were just about the only flavoured lubes they were selling in 2009: see https://web.archive.org/web/20090312070 ... icants.php —so anyone who wanted a couple of lube flavours and wanted to get something that wasn't really basic but wouldn't break the bank would surely have gravitated towards those.

have i really just spent the past 15 minutes doing lube research i need to think about my life choices
Ticia
suspended

mez29 wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:
That's a really common mid-range brand of lube in the UK though, iirc. Moreover, it looks like cherry and pina colada were just about the only flavoured lubes they were selling in 2009: see https://web.archive.org/web/20090312070 ... icants.php —so anyone who wanted a couple of lube flavours and wanted to get something that wasn't really basic but wouldn't break the bank would surely have gravitated towards those.

have i really just spent the past 15 minutes doing lube research i need to think about my life choices
Offtopic: true dedication here, using web archive
bluebox-away
woodland creature

mez29 wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:

I know nothing about any of the Charlie situation whatsoever, but I just wanted to commend you on going back in archives to research the available lube flavours
this is truly the content I signed up for on this site
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
fringechecks
banned

mez29 wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:

its not just the fact they've got the same flavour lube, its the more the fact that phil and charlie were known as having "something" going on, back then, according to those that have been in the phandom since it started. its more than just coincidental, i feel as though the phandom is brushing it off and saying it was just "a popular thing" back then because they clearly had a sexual relationship going on, no romance involved, not on phil's part anyway. (don't ask how i know that)
Ticia
suspended

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
mez29 wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:

its not just the fact they've got the same flavour lube, its the more the fact that phil and charlie were known as having "something" going on, back then, according to those that have been in the phandom since it started. its more than just coincidental, i feel as though the phandom is brushing it off and saying it was just "a popular thing" back then because they clearly had a sexual relationship going on, no romance involved, not on phil's part anyway. (don't ask how i know that)
I'm not quite sure about the phandom brushing it entirely off, to be honest! That's why there is a Charlieskies thread, people know there was something else there too. Care to spill some beans on the mysterious source?
Poe
rainbow nerd

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
mez29 wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:

Hey I know you said not to ask about where the info is from but maybe give us some hints? I am quite curious to see a source or some sort of proof for this before I can believe it's true and I think the other users feel the same. :platonic:
Last edited by Poe on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DryCereal
koi pond

wolfgutscharlie wrote:(don't ask how i know that)

*immediately filed under nonsense poof*
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted: