Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Post Reply
akui
blobfish
Posts: 679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 am
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Snowy Pear

Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by akui » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Phandom is a place with many secrets, phandom is also a place with wildest rumors.

What is your favourite deppy related conspiracy theory?



Don't forget happy discussion, and as always, keep calm and occam's razor.




akui
blobfish
Posts: 679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 am
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Snowy Pear

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by akui » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:55 pm

My fav is definitely the "Dan is an actor Phil hired, just to play queerbaiting and boost Phil's popularity"

It's so widely spread, even Phil himself acknowledge the theory.

Start 7:20

angrymob
cheeky #spon
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by angrymob » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:48 pm

akui wrote:Phandom is a place with many secrets, phandom is also a place with wildest rumors.

What is your favourite deppy related conspiracy theory?



Don't forget happy discussion, and as always, keep calm and occam's razor.
*looks at your icon*

...that they're furries.
Last edited by angrymob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
spider
Ar·tic·u·late
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:31 am

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by spider » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:50 pm

angrymob wrote:*looks at you icon*

...that they're furries.
Seconded. Don't believe it but the possibility is entertaining.

jhamba
hobbit hair
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:00 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by jhamba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:31 pm

my favourites are that they're together, the fact that Phil is a psychic, and that they are furries. (All of which I genuinely believe are actually true)
jiggly wrote:dalel is dead, phalel lives.

daphenaxa
blobfish
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by daphenaxa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:16 pm

jhamba wrote:my favourites are that they're together, the fact that Phil is a psychic, and that they are furries. (All of which I genuinely believe are actually true)
ah you really believe they are furries?? That's true joking about/talking about it constantly would be the best way to hide but idk, I've never believed its true.

My favourite is:


also danrific
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)

daphenaxa
blobfish
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by daphenaxa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:41 am

also that they got married in Vegas/Japan
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)

mintsans
butt chair
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:06 am

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by mintsans » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:10 am

daphenaxa wrote:also that they got married in Vegas/Japan
This is also my favorite conspiracy theory!

a close second is the "kalel set her targets on dan but settled for anthony cause he looks like him" theory
Image

kooshka
living flop
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by kooshka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:34 am

daphenaxa wrote:also that they got married in Vegas/Japan
Ooooh, now I'm imagining them doing this ceremony

20:40 onwards
I also like the theory that the Japhan trip was their honeymoon

User avatar
spider
Ar·tic·u·late
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:31 am

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by spider » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:25 am

New favorite from the main thread.
oqua wrote:
pixlexia wrote:Image
I will come back later with a post of more substance but for now I would just like to say:
Trigger Warning :
CONSPIRACY THEORY
Dan's signature at the bottom of the rules looks nothing like "Dan Howell." It looks like it says "Dan Lester." That is all.

mintsans
butt chair
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:06 am

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by mintsans » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:36 am

kooshka wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:also that they got married in Vegas/Japan
Ooooh, now I'm imagining them doing this ceremony

20:40 onwards
I also like the theory that the Japhan trip was their honeymoon
that's a beatiful ceremony and i hope to see the day when they wear actual fancy yukatas *

that's the name of the clothes they're wearing right?
Image

oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: California, USA

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by oqua » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 am

#DanLester, best conspiracy theory of all time.

“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester

User avatar
human
dan hand trash
Posts: 499
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by human » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 am

I don't feel as if I can allow this thread to continue without mentioning lubegate. It was very special. I've no idea what thread it began in somewhere else but if anyone has a better memory than me and can find the original start of it, much appreciated.
"I would rather disown all of you as a friend, than continue this moment"

phamnotof
morning quiff
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by phamnotof » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:05 am

1) what's lubegate? just a nick for cherry?
2) oh my god, I know you guys are probably just mocking it and all, but nothing ever hurts my brain more than when people actually talk about them getting married in japan as a possibility. UGH.

User avatar
Ticia
suspended
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:19 pm
Pronouns: her / she
Location: Europe

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by Ticia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:15 am

phamnotof wrote:1) what's lubegate? just a nick for cherry?
2) oh my god, I know you guys are probably just mocking it and all, but nothing ever hurts my brain more than when people actually talk about them getting married in japan as a possibility. UGH.

I think lubegate refers to a danisnotonfire video where a bottle of lube could be seen inside his suitcase. Found these pics in the-place-that-shall-not-be-named:

Image

Image
Image

phamnotof
morning quiff
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 am
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by phamnotof » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:29 am

Ticia wrote:
phamnotof wrote:1) what's lubegate? just a nick for cherry?
2) oh my god, I know you guys are probably just mocking it and all, but nothing ever hurts my brain more than when people actually talk about them getting married in japan as a possibility. UGH.

I think lubegate refers to a danisnotonfire video where a bottle of lube could be seen inside his suitcase. Found these pics in the-place-that-shall-not-be-named:

Image

Image
!! how have I never seen this before? oh god, so uneducated, failing at even being the trash that i aspire to be

User avatar
spider
Ar·tic·u·late
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:31 am

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by spider » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:40 am

human wrote:I don't feel as if I can allow this thread to continue without mentioning lubegate. It was very special. I've no idea what thread it began in somewhere else but if anyone has a better memory than me and can find the original start of it, much appreciated.
Lubegate would be my favorite if considered a conspiracy but it's just fact to me.

jhamba
hobbit hair
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:00 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by jhamba » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:31 pm

spider wrote:
human wrote:I don't feel as if I can allow this thread to continue without mentioning lubegate. It was very special. I've no idea what thread it began in somewhere else but if anyone has a better memory than me and can find the original start of it, much appreciated.
Lubegate would be my favorite if considered a conspiracy but it's just fact to me.
lol, the truth is that we are almost all conspiracy theorists. Because even if it is true, phan is a conspiracy theory.
wikipedia wrote:A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful
jiggly wrote:dalel is dead, phalel lives.

User avatar
swofro
angel bean
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:39 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: asia

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by swofro » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:10 pm

^^ In that case, my favourite conspiracy theory is phan.

Besides that, I am intrigued by Psychic Phil and whatever happens before and during Phil's highschool(?) reunion.
Love is forever
Image

akui
blobfish
Posts: 679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 am
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Snowy Pear

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by akui » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.

User avatar
swofro
angel bean
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:39 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: asia

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by swofro » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:23 pm

akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
Love is forever
Image

oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: California, USA

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by oqua » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:25 pm

swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
I've always been partial to the idea that she is Felix.
“Child.”
-Kathryn Lester

akui
blobfish
Posts: 679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 am
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Snowy Pear

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by akui » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
Yes, she was on gg as danisveryscary, which is totally Phil. And jonquill is Dan. But after their covers blown they got new usernames as danphil333 and jeaj.

Boom, #exposed

User avatar
spider
Ar·tic·u·late
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:31 am

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by spider » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:17 pm

swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
And danisnotonfirevyou1 went on hiatus not long before Tatinof part 2. Convenient timing isn't it?
jhamba wrote:lol, the truth is that we are almost all conspiracy theorists. Because even if it is true, phan is a conspiracy theory.
wikipedia wrote:A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful
Back when I lurked on GG I thought of it as the 'conspiracy theory forum'. How times change.

angrymob
cheeky #spon
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Re: Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Post by angrymob » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:23 pm

akui wrote:
swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
Yes, she was on gg as danisveryscary, which is totally Phil. And jonquill is Dan. But after their covers blown they got new usernames as danphil333 and jeaj.

Boom, #exposed
I was totally just about to accuss jaej of secretly being Dan in the main thread too! :o Glad to know my suspicions were correct.
Image

Post Reply