Dan & Phil Part 97: Arch enemies and Husbands

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

I actually love that little tree, especially that it's real. It's the kind of thing I could imagine having if I lived on my own for a little festivity.

It's so funny how Phil keeps everything very 'I' until the very end when he's like 'post updates on insta stories on how we're getting on' . Honestly virtual puzzle day sounds kind of fun, I always do one with my family over the holidays too, it would be fun to post and see other people doing it.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

More of the filming flat. Just a tiny little tree. Oh moving hill has never smelled better~ :ravetree:

btw who has a period between New Years and 'when life starts again'? Granted, we get a weekend after New Years this time but usually us mere mortals go back to work on January 2nd. It's a cute little thing for the puzzle crowd to do though.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

Yeah I'd say the period between xmas day and new years day is when there can be a lull
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

I totally LOVE the idea of doing a scheduled time when people with the jigsaw puzzle work on it at the same time. Now let's just hope my puzzle arrives by Jan 2 :lights:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
TuxedoSam
*editing tips*

So sad that the beard is placed so weirdly and badly because it's shitty quality
why can't he actually grow the beard just to see, it's not like it's a tattoo he can't remove, it's just hair
I'm team beard phil (just for him to try it out) so the last video was a lil let down for me
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

Phil really delivering on the content this December.
liola
rankussy

I see Phil is taking advantage of the higher ad revenue of December.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
shan
morning quiff

Two videos in one week plus a live show?? December is treating us well!

Also, weird coincidence, I was watching his two other predicting the future videos right before the notification came through :o
starsandshards
living flop

really enjoyed the new phil video. i had such a rubbish day and it's cheered me right up.

i do tarot often and would be honoured to do a proper reading for him.
Last edited by starsandshards on Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I enjoyed this video quite a bit more than the beard one.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

I enjoyed that too, tarot is always interesting
alien
procrastinator

I always love psychic!phil :)

imo the eight of wands could be the decision to come out publicly to help move him forward in his personal and professional life. then the five of cups i think a lot of people can relate to this year because it's all about frustration, like he said, but also feeling like you haven't done enough (and the trouble to see the things you have done/have with the two cups still standing). to a lot of people this year feels like a waste because so much was put on hold. and with phil he mentioned his family and not being able to see them has been hard. but the good news is that his future card is judgement which when following a card like the five of cups is all about rejoicing and getting news of moving forward and reuniting. so hold on just a little longer philly! you'll get to be with your family again in the new year <3

i didn't get a chance to say anything about the beard video but it was hilarious to me lol. he has the ability to make me lol every time. it was stupid af but he gives me what i want which is a laugh and a smile. and i appreciate it so so much.
kavat
pastel persona

This was a lovely surprise! I also enjoyed it more than the beard video, but I don't know if it was just because I didn't expect it. He was funny and sweet and just silly enough. Good job phil :crystalball:
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I’m surprised he posted again so soon! I really enjoyed this video (the beard video was very meh to me so idk if this one just seemed a lot better in comparison)! I love when he uses tarot cards, feels very nostalgic. Also when we has talking about feeling more creative and stuff at the end, I hope he was hinting a new future projects!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Cute video! I liked the beard one a little better but psychic/future telling type videos never super appeal to me. But like, we get more Phil tomorrow, so I am prepared to just take whatever he wants to give us in December and enjoy seeing his face so much. The quiff was spot on in this video and I'm always a glasses fan. I think I'd have enjoyed the psychic conversations more if he'd actually done real questions about his life and not just super generic ones. Guess capita£ester didn't wanna sink too much money into scam sites like that, which I can't really blame him for. He did crop the hell out of those screenshots though, I wonder what else the psychics said?

The turnaround for it was so quick - he only asked for those questions a couple days ago. Lets keep this energy even when the adsense is lower, bud!
shan
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:23 pm He did crop the hell out of those screenshots though, I wonder what else the psychics said?
I noticed that! My guess is they were love life predictions as those seem to be common questions for psychics so he excluded them :shrug:
annabanana
sofa crease

has anyone used nordvpn (or other vpn) to watch bbc iplayer from another country? I have been contemplating getting a vpn for this but idk why it just seems ~illegal~ for some reason even though I'm sure it's not...probably just my anxiety. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it! :)
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

annabanana wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:33 am
has anyone used nordvpn (or other vpn) to watch bbc iplayer from another country? I have been contemplating getting a vpn for this but idk why it just seems ~illegal~ for some reason even though I'm sure it's not...probably just my anxiety. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it! :)
I can’t help with the vpn part but with bbc iPlayer you have to put in your postcode. Then confirm you have a tv license. I don’t know how vnps work but this might help someone who has used it and answer the question. When you click yes to the tv license it works right away, there is no email or proof of license they need to see. That’s how I have been watching it. So I’m not sure how vpns work with a site where they need a postcode. A postcode is for someone’s street/area not an actual house address. Not saying use a postcode from a friend you have in the uk but do what you want
autumnhearth
senpai

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:23 pm Cute video! I liked the beard one a little better but psychic/future telling type videos never super appeal to me. But like, we get more Phil tomorrow, so I am prepared to just take whatever he wants to give us in December and enjoy seeing his face so much. The quiff was spot on in this video and I'm always a glasses fan. I think I'd have enjoyed the psychic conversations more if he'd actually done real questions about his life and not just super generic ones. Guess capita£ester didn't wanna sink too much money into scam sites like that, which I can't really blame him for. He did crop the hell out of those screenshots though, I wonder what else the psychics said?

The turnaround for it was so quick - he only asked for those questions a couple days ago. Lets keep this energy even when the adsense is lower, bud!
See I’m a sucker for the future telling videos, but this was way too generic and all over the place. More tarot and astrology, less chatting with strangers (unless they are giving you a proper reading or chart) and magic 8 ball please. But yeah, happy to see his face. Get that holiday coin Phil.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

idk if it's just my mood and the fact that I had slightly higher expectations for the beard video but I thoroughly enjoyed this video. Lesson to me (that I already should know) to just never have expectations ever and then I can enjoy things for what they are as they come. smh

Not specific timestamps but my thoughts while watching:
-That hivemind editing effect? Simple but a good touch imo
-Ok Phil says 'turtle trying to mate with trainer' and my non-british ass is like there are people that train turtles?? lmao
-only to be hit with a 1 sec clip of a turtle humping a fucking CROC aslkjdfaksjdf (this ties into several other non-Phil videos I've watched recently about turtles, crocs and sex. it's just. a lot)
-Stinking kissing corgis 'as long as they're kissing me' do I smell DOG PREDICTIONS?!? mostly joking but also.... unless...
-side note the camera is skewed to the side and not quite straight on like normal and it is deeply annoying to me for no good reason
-nordVPN spon is back. I don't mind it. go off nord
-look I'm a sceptic and also bias as hell but I'm interpreting house and maybe a bigger project release from the online people
-Looking forward to being able to go swimming someplace eventually next year and Phil embarrassingly falling into the water but not hurting himself. Dan better be ready with the camera
-'passonate' also project vibes
-also I wonder if Phil is going to get his other glasses fixed? Or just stick with these ones with the slightly different shape and red backside of the frames. I don't mind it but it makes his face look just slightly different every so often and it catches me off guard
-more gaynes, contentment and joy in 2021. sign me the fuck up.
-'bitterness and frustration' intrigues me 'cause while Phil mentions some more generic things, and it's def generally been a frustrating year, I always wonder abut the things that don't go quite right or fall through that we never get to see and Phil doesn't usually mention.
-'vaugey McGee' this is why I love Phil.
-'change of position' my clown ass: MOVING?!?111
-If I am correct from the shot at 9:04 he's now sitting in the butt chair to film now that it's at the filming flat lollll
-creative juices going. we love to see it. hit me with those creative juices Phil.

Ok that was long. tldr I am lowkey hyped for seeing more Phil this December and maybe even into the new year and also I want for Phil (and Dan) in the coming year are: 1. get a house/move 2. have a bigger project finally come to fruition/release and 3. get a dog. I'm really enjoying the comfort of this tinfoil hat I've got on as well.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I have to keep reminding myself we get more Phil today.

What is this world?
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

Popping in to say that PJ posting a nice reflective video today about turning 30 (and he mentions DnP a few times briefly), but it's just a really nice look back over his creative career and personal growth so far and also kinda hopeful too, which is nice to hear in 2020
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm absolutely LOVING today's Stereo. There's something really calming about Seth and casual?

Also -- Seth is very cautiously just like... a total DnP fanboy and it's unbearably cute and I feel oddly represented?

Love it. Absolutely love it. This beats out all of the content we've gotten all week (don't @ me).