Dan & Phil Part 97: Arch enemies and Husbands

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

lmao are they ALREADY crashing the app
tinnie
delia smith

As expected, I can't even get it to load. They should've strenghtened the servers for this.
starsandshards
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

fucking LOL i thought i would dl it again and try but this is pathetic. :(
greenergrass
stress mushroom

yeah I thought maybe I just didn't know how to use the app, but I think it's just not working for me either. the good thing is that lots of people will definitely be recording this one
noodlebum
flower crown

Glad I haven't even tried for any of the streams haha, will just patiently wait for the video, or perhaps audio if anyone can get a good one :curlsandquiff:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

It can only be recorded if it actually happens...I'm not sure dan or phil can even get into the app
tinnie
delia smith

I wonder if there are people who can actually get in or not.
And this is with a bunch of people actually following the 18 or above rule :rofl:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

plinthofmylife wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:08 pm It can only be recorded if it actually happens...I'm not sure dan or phil can even get into the app
lmao wait is there anyone who can hear the audio yet? or is it completely not working for everyone? I just gave up and deleted the app
elipie
phillion/danosaur <//3

LOL I was *this* close to downloading it just for this but decided to just wait because I have zero confidence in its ability to handle phandom on really any day, let alone the first joint live show in two years...
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

shit did we break it aGAIN?
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
alien
procrastinator

There were a few moments of them talking about how they weren't sure if it was working and they weren't sure if anyone could hear them. Then they decided to "restart" it and that's when they disappeared and I haven't been able to hear anything since lol
shan
morning quiff

The last few have gone really smoothly but putting their first real recorded conversation in over 2 years on an app that can't seem to deal with more traffic than ~1000 listeners probably wasn't the brightest idea. Fingers crossed they get it sorted!
TinkerTaylor
phillion/danosaur <//3

Stopping by to see if anyone else is having the same problem I am. I can't get even one second of it to work properly.
starsandshards
living flop

did dan's account disappear or is it just me?
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

lmao there's a real short show where they go live for like 10 secs like 'is this connected?' and then silence... I don't see that Phil is live again yet lolll

Honestly... I am at peace. Just eating my lunch, along for the ride I guess. Expectations on the ground where they belong
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I have two different people in my house trying to get in, I haven't heard from a single person who made it in.

They broadcast about 1:56 of static earlier and a few words of "is it working?"
greenergrass
stress mushroom

lol honestly i'm not even mad, this is true deppy fashion. But no really, for their (and our) sake, I hope they can figure it out. I'm extra happy we got the test footage earlier now
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

shan wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:12 pm The last few have gone really smoothly but putting their first real recorded conversation in over 2 years on an app that can't seem to deal with more traffic than ~1000 listeners probably wasn't the brightest idea. Fingers crossed they get it sorted!
Yeah it was at 1800ish listeners when it broke earlier.

Phil has 14k followers. He gained 5k of those overnight. This app needs to be able to handle like 3x what it currently can, at least. Maybe more like 5x.
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

This just makes me sad, they really should know better than to use this platforms that can't handle the level of traffic, either stick to bigger platforms like YouTube and Twitch or do something like a pre-recorded podcast so we don't lose so much of the time to technical issues.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

lmao a moment of silence for the dear programmers behind apps like these... like idk how much influence or stuff they know about marketing/spon deals that happen and how prepared they can be for moments like this. Like,,, anyone in the phandom would've been able to tell you this would happen, and idk if deppy mention it or if they don't like to out of humbleness or anything but like... I feel like it's better to be prepared.

It's the holidays, bless their little stressed programmer souls.

Although, free(ish) community surge capacity testing using the phandom :lol: bonus
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
shan
morning quiff

Welp, take two incoming at 8.30!
gnostic
stress mushroom

Damn I hope Capita£ester got paid REALLY well for this.
Just here for the marketing skills
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

It's working again! I'm in!
alien
procrastinator

is it really echo-y for anyone else?
starsandshards
living flop