Dan & Phil Part 97: Arch enemies and Husbands

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
noodlebum
flower crown

shan wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:54 pm It's a new build and they've fully designed it!
OMG proper Sims IRL :curlsandquiff: :ribena: And designing every room themselves? Proper Grand Designs shit happening for our favourite 2 rich guys haha but I don't resent them at all!
So much info coming through from you guys, I can't wait to listen/watch it all and discuss everything, and for things to start happening e.g. moving, projects etc.
Poor Phil not having any of his pitches succeed yet :cry:

What a great end to the year :newyear:
Last edited by noodlebum on Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dontpanic
#relatable

but is there a koi pond????????
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

I'm in love with this stereo.
ririair
tol bean

ALERT: PHIL HAS A TIKTOK
liola
rankussy

I'm not even being able to listen BUT FUCKING MOVING HILL SINCE 2017 RIGHTS YALL
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alien
procrastinator

phil trying to get dan to stop talking (about a band they met that were rude) by tapping his leg LMAO
ririair
tol bean

that was the best thing that’s happened in 2020 no lie

i am so incredibly rejuvenated!!
TinkerTaylor
phillion/danosaur <//3

That was an amazing serotonin rush. If I smoked, I'd have a cigarette right now. ;)
shan
morning quiff

That was so good, I'm still half convinced I dreamt this whole show. A house, future Dan youtube content, Phil talking about a BDSM Phil in the Blank AND a youtube version with video to look forward to! With this one stereo, 2020 was saved.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I can't believe I have been correct and not a clown for camping on moving hill since 2017.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

So, when they said a green wall I think it is probably a green-screen wall so they don't have to put up a greenscreen or chroma-key out random walls, but it could just be:
- nostalgic AP bedsheet green
or
- a literal "green wall" of plants
vsannil
smol bean

Haven't been on this forum for ages, but have been following the lads still.
Did anyone else catch when they were talking about the house and Siri's voice and phil said "that was the most intense part of the whole series" and dan just chuckled? (don't remember the exact word he used, not intense, but to mean like they contested it)
Have they been filming it, or was it just something silly i'm reading into?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That was a lot and the only coherent thought I currently have is :foreverhome: forever home :foreverhome: so let me process all of that and I'll get back to you.

Oh one more thought: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I've missed them so much :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

Also I'm not saying we should spam the thread to 40 pages but I want a topic named forever home asap so...
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

The way that so many people and guests are on the forum rn we won't need to be spamming it to fill up another few pages.

I cannot WAIT for the video/IDB audio to be up because I will be making a thicccc timestamps post wowee

And I would like to see this bear sweater. I am still on the floor about the bear sweater.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

inanerat wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:02 pm The way that so many people and guests are on the forum rn we won't need to be spamming it to fill up another few pages.

I cannot WAIT for the video/IDB audio to be up because I will be making a thicccc timestamps post wowee

And I would like to see this bear sweater. I am still on the floor about the bear sweater.
High likelihood this is the sweater based on description of sneaky yellow bear!
(Admin pls embed I'm on mobile)
Also we've had a hell of a lot of bear references recently.... Just saying :tinfoil:
Last edited by alittledizzy on Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr embed
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
dontpanic
#relatable

can't believe deppy are now a pair of cool gay uncles who designed a forever home together is this what having normal serotonin levels feels like?
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Am I asleep already and dreaming all this or what... wow.

I obviously didn't listen to it live, Phil better upload the video version soon.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

i think it's going to take me a strong few months to get past that whole segment with them just casually talking about "WE bought a home", "WE renovated a house for 3 years", "WE wanted to move earlier"...... they're so married, so in love, so committed.

brb, passing out,
tinnie
delia smith

Well the ad revenue is better in December, isn't it? Hopefully the capita£ester uses this to his advantage and gets it up before the year ends.
firsttimeposter
living flop

I didn’t watch any other stereo things phil did LIVE, cause I find the secondhand embarrassment of like.. one second of awkward silence too much but.. I’m so glad I watched it live today! dnp prove time and time again how compatible they are, I loved everything about this show. can’t wait to rewatch it on YouTube when it comes out, I truly feel lucky to have witnessed dnp for the last five+ years, growing up from 2015 ‘just starting our first world tour and releasing our first book’ to now - they have genuinely never seemed happier imo. can’t believe they’re actually moving into their forever home.
this show was PACKED with so much fun, can’t believe they actually came back to us and did this - I haven’t enjoyed dnp content this much since their mukbang tbh.

and they both seemed so happy to be together doing this show, they are so natural in each other’s company. I’m just :(( so happy. I haven’t felt like this for so long, glad to have this excitement back.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

at 5 min in, phil casually calls dan "danny" and it made me realize that maybe in casual convo with his family he probs just says "danny" and anyway leave me alone i need to be emotional.
AltMay
glabella

Oh damn, you guys, I'm so freaking emotional rn. Haven't been here for a while, but as soon as the stereo ended I came here and sat down to read the last few topics. I missed all this excitement so much! I'm so proud and happy for them T - T

Ily you all, and thank fuck for IDB.

:rainbowtears: :curlsandquiff: :foreverhome: :straggy: :rainbowtears:

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
nilidh
tol bean
Pronouns: he/him

so stereo was glitching out on me and i couldn't watch the entire live, but this was just so nostalgic and emotional. i'm so glad they've got the forever home they've always wanted. i think i'll always have a soft spot for dnp even when we don't really hear from them for months on because it really just felt like i was 14 years old again listening to an old-school dnp vid. i hope their house is everything they've ever wanted :)
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

Did I hallucinate or did Dan say Phil “doesn’t like poppers” after Phil said he doesn’t like popping candy I-
:lesbianflag:
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I am so hyped I'm listening again (also I had to leave early because of a work thing).

Can we, please, talk about 2 things:
1. The sexual innuendos about the bathtub and Phil's mouth.... I hate him sm. It's the top or bottom thing all over again. He knows what he's fucking doing.

2. Anyone caught what the frick frack Dan meant when he was fast forwarding through their lives after the forever home announcement... and he said... something about their grandson?
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"