Dan & Phil Part 97: Arch enemies and Husbands

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

I've been on moving hill for at least 2 years at this point, I actually bought property on top of this hill before they did.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

plinthofmylife wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:35 pm I've been on moving hill for at least 2 years at this point, I actually bought property on top of this hill before they did.
Yeah I'm not actually sure I'm gonna be able to let it go. I mean their next place will, I imagine, be a fairly stable long term situation for them. How will we adapt moving hill?? Maybe we just need to learn to zoom in a little on the situation. The new moving hill will be stuff like 'I think that end table isn't where it used to be.' and 'I'm pretty sure they put the couch against a different wall.'
noodlebum
flower crown

:lol: :lol:
I'm living for it, it's been too long. Also also! This means one step closer to a dog :dog:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Well once moving hill is completed I will be moving to a hill where they become dog fathers. They been dog baiting for years and when Dan said “when a house is bought” I’ve never let that go. So now anything that has any hint to a dog I’m taking it.

Also from phils tweet from a few months back. Some took it as hints and maybe it was... :shock:
shan
morning quiff

I wasn't around when the last viewers pick my outfits video was released so I don't know how long it was between the tweet and the video but I imagine it takes a fair bit of time for everything to come in right? Sooooo what are the chances we get a house video first??
Secretstanner
truth bomb

shan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:08 pm I wasn't around when the last viewers pick my outfits video was released so I don't know how long it was between the tweet and the video but I imagine it takes a fair bit of time for everything to come in right? Sooooo what are the chances we get a house video first??
Phil has only uploaded one time this month. From his upload history it seems to be two videos a month. I think there’s a very high chance that we’ll get a video before the 1st of December, so just a few days time. The last VPMO he asked for outfits on the 20/09/17 and it was uploaded on the 1/10/17. So 11 days. I think moving video first very soon and then VPMO mid December
Last edited by Secretstanner on Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shan
morning quiff

Secretstanner wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:25 pm
shan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:08 pm I wasn't around when the last viewers pick my outfits video was released so I don't know how long it was between the tweet and the video but I imagine it takes a fair bit of time for everything to come in right? Sooooo what are the chances we get a house video first??
Phil has only uploaded one time this month. From his upload history it seems to be two videos a month. I think there’s a very high chance that we’ll will get a video before the 1st of December, so just a few days time. The last VPMO he asked for outfits on the 20/09/17 and it was uploaded on the 1/10/17. So 11 days. I think moving video first very soon and then VPMO mid December
I really hope so! Plus, he has new merch he needs to plug and he usually does that within a couple of days from memory? So excited!! :ravetree:
casualsun
delia smith

Can’t believe they built a house! They are living my Grand Designs dreams. I hope we get to see the house and look at their architectural choices but I don’t think they’ll let us see much. So happy for them tho!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I had the best deppy dream I’ve ever had and had to share. I was their flatmate, but hadn’t been there for a while. We were playing a board game and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Phil kept messing with Dan’s hand. I just focused on the game. Then Dan goes, “You sure are going to be busy this November” (It was October in the dream.). I asked why and they held up their hands to show me matching engagement bands! I was one of the first people they told! Soon a trumpet sounded and it was a pair of dog sleds that Louise had arranged to bring them to a surprise engagement party. Despite being their flatmate, I hardly knew anyone at the party and felt very awkward. I couldn’t tell you anyone who was there, but it was on a yacht. They made a speech that gave off the vibes of “Can Phil express an opinion” and Dan revealed that he was the one who proposed and he did it quite romantically (I can’t remember how, but he did get down on one knee).

I was so happy to have had that dream, but I’m loving the reality of today being that they’ve most likely built or at least remodeled a house together!

ETA a strange detail of the dream I forgot: Dan had a round ball spot on the back of his head and I started coloring it in with black sharpie! I don’t know if he shaved it or was going bald. I think that detail might symbolize my ambivalence towards Dan right now. I’d love anybody to share their hot takes on what it means!
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
noodlebum
flower crown

I also weirdly had a dream last week where I seemed to be living with them, but I was on the couch :lol:
shan
morning quiff

It's probably all this moving talk recently because I had a similar dream too! All I remember is that I was living with them and it was Phil-centric.
Marika
phillion/danosaur <//3

Everyone thinks they‘ve used their sims house building/architecture skills to finally build the forever home but what if... Dan‘s been pregnant this whole time and thanks to the sims they now know how to raise their alien child???

(sorry :) )
noodlebum
flower crown

My hidden fox jumper arrived (already!) and it's huge :shock: like wide as well as the long which I knew about. Said a medium was size 8-10 but that doesn't seem right (should have known when it was unisex tbh), could have easily got a size xs... is it easy to exchange for a different size, has anyone tried doing that for their shops before? :shrug: If not I guess it'll just be an around-the-house jumper.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

It's very interesting to me with Dan's sims tweet that so many people have jumped right to new build! You all very well may be right, but with Phil's cryptic broken house emoji and their previous mentions of buying and fixing up a place (that place they looked at where several people had died and Phil was spooked, the show idea that fell through) I could still see it being that, not exactly a new build but a place that needed intensive remodeling- it would also still allow them to be fairly specific if they wanted certain things/looks, and depending could still work decently well in terms of privacy if they never showed before pictures. The sims reference could also just apply to furniture, imo. From Phil's glasses story I assume they've kept the white dining table but they were going to need to get new couches and stuff anyway so idk.

Hopefully will see soon. I could see december being a good deppy month this year!

On the topic of dreams, while not a dream-I-had-while-asleep, I had a pipe dream the other day of how cool it would be for there to be a modern remake/fleshed out version of Phil's The Mark of Oxin game that they played on the gaming channel. If I had the skills and time (or time to have the skills), it is something I would love to do, and copyright/intellectual property issues addressed and permitting, something that would be super cool to release for other people to play. Ofc realistically I don't really have the skills nor the time, but a boy can dream. I really think it could be made into something decent and fun with a few tweaks to gameplay and maybe a little bit of in-depth storyline, it has all the basic elements of a good story and game there already and I feel like it could be worked into a nice little like 2-3 hour lighthearted, quirky RPG with some fun little secrets and stuff.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
call_me_zero
smol bean
Pronouns: he/him

A modern remake of that sounds like such an amazing idea. It seemed like a very fun game when Dan and Phil payed it and I don't remember exactly when Phil made it but there's so many new things that could be done with something like that.
-xo zerø <3
autumnhearth
senpai

Marika wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:35 am Everyone thinks they‘ve used their sims house building/architecture skills to finally build the forever home but what if... Dan‘s been pregnant this whole time and thanks to the sims they now know how to raise their alien child???

(sorry :) )
Please don’t take the honor of carrying a child from Philip. It’s his special news to announce.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Hopefully someone will post the stories soon but some nice Phil bath ASMR with a bathroom that I thought was new but is apparently the filming flat en suite?? I'm confuse.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

Perhaps the only other time that bathtub has appeared in anything is a Phil vid from 2017 with the 'bath gem light' that he bought.

best look is about 3:47 and while it's a closer shot, the fixtures do look exactly the same, with the faucet offset to the center thing.

I would strONGly guess that he's back at the filming flat filming some vid that will have the winter merch announcement/spon and come out soon, before outfit video since that will take a while to collect everything together after ordering.
Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed youtube embed
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:sparkle: the instagram story fairy has arrived :sparkle:
:sparkle:
:sparkle:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:sparkle: the instagram story fairy is back with more #content :sparkle:
so much content. from what i think is the glass in the filming flat?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Are those the same glasses he broke?
BrothAndBrine
delia smith

Opening up the glasses in a new tab and comparing to the ones on his face, I don't think they are the same. :sherlock:

Coincidentally, there was recently a series on Instagram someone drew/illustrated that portrayed Phil as either a fitness or dance or defense instructor; can't remember which.
noodlebum
flower crown

Can't believe Phil hasn't seen The Holiday or Arthur Christmas, this needs to change asap
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil is interacting so much.

Either he's trying to engage a lot so the merch sells well and videos get views during good-ad-revenue season.

Or there won't be a video for at least a week so he wants to make it up to us by lots of other online activity.

Or they're settled into the new house and for the first time in two months he's got free time and isn't busy unpacking or grouting tile or instructing movers or whichever route they went.