Dan & Phil Part 4: The Cheekiest Link

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
idk
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

edited bc i was beaten to it lol nvm
Last edited by idk on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

This is just me being Phil , but backtracking a bit to Tipsy Talk.. but I'm still always surprised by just how attracted I am to 'non-persona' Phil and yet completely not attracted to AmazingPhil Phil. They are almost two different people in my mind. I can watch a video where Phil is in full-on AP mode and think 'eh, I guess he's cute,' but then when he's more of his casual (well, weirder self, full of strange sexual innuendos) he just does things to me. I'd go back to yours and gesticulate Phil
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
Lobster
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

idk wrote:
Fuck me, Dan looks good in that picture
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Bedhead91

Just admiring your signature

:gg:

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

coffee pig
woodland creature

idk wrote:
Hmm, maybe this explains why Dan stayed behind in the first place? Maybe a combination of being invited to the event and wanting to let the Lesters have their little family holiday alone. I've noticed that they do sometimes take holidays separately, which I think is healthy because they already spend so much time together.
coffee pig
woodland creature

Anonymousse wrote:Bedhead91

Just admiring your signature

:gg:
glad you like it ;)

I feel like we need a special emoticon for the 'awkward Dan wink'
spaceminimalist
squish

idk wrote:
dan looks so weird and lonely there without phil at his side :?
we're so used to always see them do this kind of thing together as a brand that he just looks odd by himself haha
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

Lobster wrote:
idk wrote:
Fuck me, Dan looks good in that picture
He does, but I do wish he would stop doing that peace sign. :tsk:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

So, this is gonna sound kinda weird and maybe a little off topic, but does Dan meeting the YTNextUp winners seem a bit off-putting to you guys?

Like the whole concept of these winners is that youtube chose the most promising up-and-coming youtubers to come and learn about the space and improve and blahblahblah. And it seems like Dan is part of the prize? It just sort of makes YouTube feel like one of those TV talent competitions where the past winners come and meet the contestants. Which is all just a bit strange to me because obviously people like Dan didn't do this to later become the Kelly Clarkson of this particular reality show... IDK. I'm rambling and I'm not sure how much this makes sense or even matters. That tweet just got me thinking.
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

idk wrote:
I'M FEELING ALL KINDS OF THINGS

How did i go from liking-them-but-not-finding-them-attractive to this?!
I agree with the person who said they like Phil more than amazingphil.
I personally don't really like amazingphil right now at all, but when i see a bit of Phil i really like what i see. It's frustrating af.
The tipsy talk was funnier than i expected imo, because i don't usually like tipsy talks that much. They bore me sometimes. And now i want a hazeltini
[offtopic]Does a table-flip emoji exist? I'm clueless about emojis, but that seems like something i we need.
EDIT: I just went looking and only found those typed out emojis, i guess i'll have to live without a real one :wahh:[/offtopic]
Last edited by wtfamidoinghere on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PolarFox
truth bomb

rizzo wrote:So, this is gonna sound kinda weird and maybe a little off topic, but does Dan meeting the YTNextUp winners seem a bit off-putting to you guys?

Like the whole concept of these winners is that youtube chose the most promising up-and-coming youtubers to come and learn about the space and improve and blahblahblah. And it seems like Dan is part of the prize? It just sort of makes YouTube feel like one of those TV talent competitions where the past winners come and meet the contestants. Which is all just a bit strange to me because obviously people like Dan didn't do this to later become the Kelly Clarkson of this particular reality show... IDK. I'm rambling and I'm not sure how much this makes sense or even matters. That tweet just got me thinking.
Maybe he's there to give them those cheeky editing tips? I mean, he has one of the most dedicated fanbases. And you know, since Phil is in USA...
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
SquishPhan
capita£ester

rizzo wrote:So, this is gonna sound kinda weird and maybe a little off topic, but does Dan meeting the YTNextUp winners seem a bit off-putting to you guys?

I kind of agree with this, and if I were Dan I would be feeling very awkward about it all. I'm hoping he will talk about it in his next live show.
starlight-still
truth bomb

Loved the new Dil, best one in months, pacing, timing, genuine reactions, Dan’s editing on point, everything everything.

I was already down af with Fringeless Phil from Rawten-still…now Fringeless Dan from Wokingham has rocked up seriously think about going natural though dan your hobbit curls are not that bad think about your hairline

Dan's screaming? Well, it’s funny to me because it’s so freakin’ annoying and unexpected, even for DINOF. My favorite thing in the universe right now, though, is his little flailing and waving moment right after the abduction. That was some beautiful classic comedic gesticulation right there maybe Phil ahem practices with him hence the nudge nudge from Hazel’s vid

I was rolling around some DD vids of Phil’s that I’d overlooked like a kitten in catnip last night and found it funny that in one vid, he talks about how he can’t wink, he only does this awkward double wink/blink thing- exactly what he does in Hazel’s vid. And in another one he banged his elbow doing his little signature wave as in the new Dil…the more things change

*Just when I was about to post this, someone put up Dan's photo of him in his vampiric you know how i feel about vampires if you saw my post on the menagerie Christian Slater wear at the YouTube Space and I literally :oops:

[offtopic](but reaction-y)[/offtopic]

Now I can't get the image of Dan singing 'I Believe in You' to a photo of holidaying!phil out of my head...
Last edited by starlight-still on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

The resting doge face is strong today.

Nothing else to contribute. Carry on.
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

SquishPhan wrote:

I kind of agree with this, and if I were Dan I would be feeling very awkward about it all. I'm hoping he will talk about it in his next live show.
You can't win with those things. I agree that it's silly to be the "prize" in something like this, but if you refuse to do it (and who knows how many times they were asked to do something similar and refused), you kind of look like a dick too :lol:
But if the winner really gets popular on youtube, then it could be helpful to get some advice from someone who already is.
akui
blobfish

^ LOL, the resting doge face.

I don't think it's weird, i think he is just there to encourage these kohais as a senpai, that if you try hard enough being a stan, you too can marry the man of your dream.

K i will go back to where i came from.
Last edited by akui on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shikaritrash
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Well what an unexpectedly eventful episode of the sims we just had. :lol:

I enjoyed it more when I watched it again this morning. Yesterday I was just waiting for the aliens to pop up because of the title which I think took my attention off the entire video.

For the 'fight me, you ceramic bitch', Anonymousse beat me to putting it as my signature so I'm a little bit sad. :(

I feel like Phil is really different in the last DAPG videos uploaded. He seems way more relaxed and way less AP. I'm really enjoying that.

My senses tingled at Dan's messed up hair ofc and I love this t-shirt on him it looks amazing, never noticed it was transparent I love it even more.

They act so much like parents though in this video, I loved it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dan senses tingling 24/7 soz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jhamba
procrastinator

He's so pretty. I really love his shirt. His neck looks really long, and he looks so great
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

dan looks so good in that photo but i only glanced at his coat at first and thought he'd gone full nu metal
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

wtfamidoinghere wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:

You can't win with those things. I agree that it's silly to be the "prize" in something like this, but if you refuse to do it (and who knows how many times they were asked to do something similar and refused), you kind of look like a dick too :lol:
But if the winner really gets popular on youtube, then it could be helpful to get some advice from someone who already is.
You make a valid point. They definitely could have turned this down a few times. Still all feels like a bit of an ego-fest to me. Not that this status of theirs is undeserved... I just like to pretend they aren't crazy famous.
spider wrote:The resting doge face is strong today.

It's times like these I wish there was a thanks button. I can never unsee Dan's resemblance to doge. It's uncanny.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

spider wrote:
There's the end of the 'Dan secretly went to Florida with Phil' conspiracy theory.
Fuck me Daniel. I still haven't recovered from the hair pushing in the Sims video and now this picture. you are giving me unrealistic expectations of men

I guess we know why he stayed behind now. I am guessing Phil was probably invited aswell but his family had booked the holiday so he had to decline. Tbh if I was an up and coming Youtuber I would love to get some tips from one of the biggest there is!

EDIT: maybe it wasn't just Dan because Dean just tweeted this
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
soma
phillion/danosaur <//3

spaceminimalist wrote: dan looks so weird and lonely there without phil at his side :?
we're so used to always see them do this kind of thing together as a brand that he just looks odd by himself haha
Haha yes I was just about the write the same thing!! I can barely imagine him waking up in an empty flat and going there by himself
jaej wrote:dan looks so good in that photo but i only glanced at his coat at first and thought he'd gone full nu metal
I'm laughing so hard at this
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Another one from the YT space, he looks so good today
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
swofro
angel bean

Don't mind me, I am just going to say I agree because there is no thank button.

Yes. It cannot be unseen. Does this happen because Dan is embracing the doge in him or because he is born to be a meme?
jhamba wrote:He's so pretty. I really love his shirt. His neck looks really long, and he looks so great
It's nice to see them not join at the hip in professional capacity once in a blue moon. :D
Love is forever
SquishPhan
capita£ester

swofro wrote:Don't mind me, I am just going to say I agree because there is no thank button.

Yes. It cannot be unseen. Does this happen because Dan is embracing the doge in him or because he is born to be a meme?
Clearly because he was born to be a meme.
bluebox-away wrote:Another one from the YT space, he looks so good today
Yes. He is looking great.