Dan & Phil Part 4: The Cheekiest Link

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

jaej wrote: the spitroast joke that bedhead91 mentioned literally made me choke and then no one in the comments mentioned it. i love when he really calmly drops in something like that and just makes a face at the camera rather than "HAHA WHAT DID I JUST SAY NEVERMIND", discrete filth
Yes, those times are the best. I like it when he says something obscure and doesn't even make a face, so sneaky.
phamnotof wrote: when did he do that?!
He's made 3 references to goatse (with some time stamps)
Photo-booth challenge (3:08), the first Undertale video and Dils First Kiss (9:40) ;)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
majitzu
angel bean

Well i don't have way to know those euphemism. I'm not a native english speaker. So it would be great if you tell us when Dan is being a little shit. Thanks :tsk:
tinnie
delia smith

I loved the Sims video. I think it was hilarious as so many random things happened and nothing of what they actually planned :D I like it better this way than when they're just making their sims go through their every day lives with no drama. Though that's usually the way I play it too. :)

As for the new video with Hazel IDK I like the interactions between her and Phil, but I feel like there was not much room for that in this video. We weren't learning anything new about them and the video itself wasn't super funny to make up for the lack of new info. :( But I do hope they make another video together sometime soon.
deerly
glabella
Pronouns: they/them

Sorry if everyone's seen it already but I was stalking Dan's tumblr (as you do when you've got 3 papers to write amirite) and found this http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ted-you-to
The deleted pic is
Not saying anything but this is interesting

Also wow "i hate tracy emin" STRONG OPINION (and I'm curious why).
If I remember correctly, the brits trophys 2015 were designed by her :lol:
phamnotof wrote:I like my reserved, nerdy awkward weirdos who electroshock their balls in the privacy of their own bedroom with proper safe words and some bloody decorum.
fancybum
senpai

Didn't Phil tell Dan not to call her T-Bag (possibly the first time he said it, whichever video that was) because he also clearly knows what it means? Actually then he called Dan D-Bag, right? meaning 'douchebag'
They both know exactly what they're saying.

The video was okay, especially since I was expecting a candy tasting video. So it exceeded my expectations. I like their chemistry together, and I really appreciated the editing. The close-ups made me lol, especially the "Can I call you Philip?" "No."
sass masta from manchesta
ceedeebee wrote:Not a video I will be watching again. Phil should have known where most of the states were since he and Dan will be touring cross country. Thank goodness they didn't have to draw my state, Mississippi.
He should know where all 50 states are on a blank map because he's going to some of them? I've lived next door to the US my whole life and I only vaguely know the 'big' ones (Texas/Cali/NY etc). It's not like he's personally driving the bus.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
daphenaxa
blobfish

I am laughing so hard about T-bag, I had no idea what it meant and thought it was a sweet nickname. I feel so dumb haha

Also Phil's video was TERRIBLE
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
SquishPhan
capita£ester

deerly wrote:Sorry if everyone's seen it already but I was stalking Dan's tumblr (as you do when you've got 3 papers to write amirite) and found this http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ted-you-to
The deleted pic is
Great find.
It's very interesting indeed. I can see it being played out like this.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Ehh, it was kinda an underwhelming video. Not bad and I enjoyed Phil and Hazel's chemistry more than I thought I would, but it wasn't particularly great or original. Didn't keep me entertained enough to cancel out the sound of Hazel's voice like with Tipsy Talk.

It mostly reminded me of why I hated the America in geography when I was 9.
'Which one is Kansas again?'
'The kinda rectangular one but not really'
'Fuck you'

I shouldn't talk, my country looks like a wet sandwich that's somehow still leaving crumbs everywhere.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
smugpug
crusty sponge

I actually quite liked this video! I s'pose being from the states made their terrible guesses way more amusing for and I can see how anyone outside the US may not enjoy it as much. I also thought it was super cute that Phil made the map itself and had it printed. Very profesh. :lol:

Somewhat elated: how many of you bet that other Youtubers will something similar to this in vfuture videos and have a phandom storm of "CREDIT PHIL ASDFGHJ" in their comments? :sideeye:
smugpug
crusty sponge

also YOU GUYS
spaceminimalist
squish

missemma wrote:I always enjoy it when Dan sneaks in cheeky references not everyone will get, like when he bought up goatse (if you've never heard of it and are easily offended do not google it) and people in the YouTube comments were like "aw dan likes goats". ahem, yes okay.
i was dumb enough to look it up and i regret every life choice that led to me seeing that picture jesus is that man ok tho that doesnt seem natural
lilMango
morning quiff

smugpug wrote:I actually quite liked this video! I s'pose being from the states made their terrible guesses way more amusing for and I can see how anyone outside the US may not enjoy it as much. I also thought it was super cute that Phil made the map itself and had it printed. Very profesh. :lol:

Somewhat elated: how many of you bet that other Youtubers will something similar to this in vfuture videos and have a phandom storm of "CREDIT PHIL ASDFGHJ" in their comments? :sideeye:
I live in the states and I was hoping he would pick more obscure ones... but of course, California and Florida and Texas were thrown into the hat. I would have laughed my :butt: off if they had to place Rhode Island or South Carolina or something like that :lol:

On the topic of your quote, I have a joke that I saw on tumblr somewhere
Q: Why did the YouTubers cross the road?
A: Because Phil did it about a week ago.

Thanks, I'll be here all week.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
majitzu
angel bean

smugpug wrote:I actually quite liked this video! I s'pose being from the states made their terrible guesses way more amusing for and I can see how anyone outside the US may not enjoy it as much. I also thought it was super cute that Phil made the map itself and had it printed. Very profesh. :lol:

I don't think so that challenge is old, I have seen it a lot before. Not with big youtubers but in other tipe of youtube channels.

Why united states are so cuadrangular i hope that is a real word, they are boring shaped
like my country has so different shapes that the first time i saw a map of USA i was like why they look all the same??

Ignore this, is only a map of my country
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

how long until the phandom try to drag buzzfeed again? [YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=H4Ak5hepSzs[/YouTube] this link really won't work jfc
q: why did phil make a collab
a: because buzzfeed did it like a year ago
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

SquishPhan wrote:
deerly wrote:Sorry if everyone's seen it already but I was stalking Dan's tumblr (as you do when you've got 3 papers to write amirite) and found this http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ted-you-to
The deleted pic is
Great find.
It's very interesting indeed. I can see it being played out like this.
I've seen this before, and what I always found especially poignant about it was that he reblogged it just after midnight on the day when the first accidental unprivating of the Valentine's Day video (via YouTube glitch) took place. It's just weird to me to think that just 13 hours later, his and Phil's whole world would be rocked forever. And like, the Vday Video is such a tangible symbol of Phil "loving him," so it's...idk, interesting and sad to me. When I think of this post in context.
:wahh:

Edit: Also I want to say, do you really think it played out like this SquishPhan (in terms of what Dan "wanted")? If so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on their early relationship and how it evolved!

Edit 2: This goes for everyone, actually, not just SquishPhan -- I want to know what you all think about Deppy's relationship in the early days. :)
busy being happy~
shikaritrash
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

bedhead91 wrote:
shikaritrash wrote: For the 'fight me, you ceramic bitch', Anonymousse beat me to putting it as my signature so I'm a little bit sad. :(
:lol: join the club.

Also, ' senses' and 'resting doge face' are two phrases I'm going to be using a lot from now on, you guys are killing it today.
I copyright senses too I'm so sorry :lol: I finally found a signature yay
lilMango wrote: On the topic of your quote, I have a joke that I saw on tumblr somewhere
Q: Why did the YouTubers cross the road?
A: Because Phil did it about a week ago.

Thanks, I'll be here all week.
Why did I laugh so hard at this??? If you have some more like this, you're welcome to post them!
it's midnight here let's say i'm tired ahem

Well surprisingly I totally enjoyed Hazel and Phil's video!! I know fuck all about the geography of the US so I was as lost (if not even more) as them. I liked their interactions it was very interesting to see how Phil was behaving. He felt a lot less like AP and a bit more like Phil imo. I do enjoy him more and more and it will continue if he follows this path and drops a bit more his AP persona.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dan senses tingling 24/7 soz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hophigh
squish

ceedeebee wrote:Not a video I will be watching again. Phil should have known where most of the states were since he and Dan will be touring cross country. Thank goodness they didn't have to draw my state, Mississippi.
i've lived in the us my whole life and i can't place all the states on a map, lol. it's not that big a deal
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

hophigh wrote:
i've lived in the us my whole life and i can't place all the states on a map, lol. it's not that big a deal
Same
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Back on the subject of The Rules... (sorry, I'm obsessed )

I just realized that the last word in the first line of Rule 6 can't be "lists" or "lots," because in both of those cases the "t" would have to be quite tall, and that's not how Dan does his t's.

The letters he writes with a tall line are: d, h, l, b

"f" he writes more like a "j" and "t" he writes more like a "+" lol.

So, any thoughts?
busy being happy~
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

oqua wrote:Back on the subject of The Rules... (sorry, I'm obsessed )

I just realized that the last word in the first line of Rule 6 can't be "lists" or "lots," because in both of those cases the "t" would have to be quite tall, and that's not how Dan does his t's.

So, any thoughts?
lab?
colfreckles
drama llama

Ngl, that video was a little too cringy for me (I get second-hand embarrassment like WOAH), but Hazel and Phil are cute together! I agree with what others are saying -- he seems to be a little less reserved around her. I like it. :D
spaceminimalist
squish

oqua wrote:Back on the subject of The Rules... (sorry, I'm obsessed )

So, any thoughts?
interesting!
sometimes his handriting is irregular though, so maybe it could also be late? and refer to being late on their schedules or something
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Catallena wrote: shouldn't talk, my country looks like a wet sandwich that's somehow still leaving crumbs everywhere.
[offtopic]crying because this is the most accurate physical description of the Netherlands I've ever seen[/offtopic]
Edit: Also I want to say, do you really think it played out like this SquishPhan (in terms of what Dan "wanted")? If so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on their early relationship and how it evolved!

Edit 2: This goes for everyone, actually, not just SquishPhan -- I want to know what you all think about Deppy's relationship in the early days. :)
I actually think Dan first started pursuing Phil not necessarily because he was sexually attracted to him, more of a hero worship/loneliness sort of thing that developed into feelings...of course we have no way of knowing if any of that is true, but yeah.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
faerietales
phillion/danosaur <//3

smugpug wrote:

also YOU GUYS
I guys you could say they are really rubbing off on each other. ;)
timtam
lady door

missemma wrote:
(I haven't watched the second Phil and Hazel video, mostly because Hazel annoys me and the title puts me off. I'll wait until tomorrow maybe #fakephan)
Ha same here. I can't stand Hazel but I feel like a #fakephan if I don't watch it.

Edit: okay I'm watching it and omg Hazel's voice is so high pitched I can't even with it