Dan & Phil Part 99: OnlyPhans

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

missemma wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:36 pm Dan and Phil want to join in 👀
Phil put the wrong Stereo twitter in his tweet so he’s reposted:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I literally hate this. LOL
starsandshards
living flop

i'm absolutely done
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I just have so much love in my heart for these absolute idiots.
starsandshards
living flop

i'm laughing so hard i accidentally closed the app and missed some of the story oh god, can't wait for timestamps!!!
liola
rankussy

I'm actually crying help
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

phil having a great time in the kinky Swedish room with Thor :lol:
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That was so damn wild, if I didn't have to work right now I'd be typing out their entire Madlib stories.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm honestly reeling.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

The madlibs saved the show. I was cackling so hard!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

That was MAJESTIC. I literally laughed out loud and had tears in my eyes during Mad Libs. Can they please do it in every show? That was Peak Entertainment.
Also, they brought that mess upon themselves by saying things like “aroused” and “dripping”, like.. what were they expecting
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

glitterintheair wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:56 pm That was MAJESTIC. I literally laughed out loud and had tears in my eyes during Mad Libs. Can they please do it in every show? That was Peak Entertainment.
Also, they brought that mess upon themselves by saying things like “aroused” and “dripping”, like.. what were they expecting
Exactly. I don't think they expected the audience to run quite that far with it, but they definitely set the tone there, and have no one to blame but themselves. I also hope/expect Tuesday will go back to normal types of messages, though. Let this be the amazing chaotic prank day special.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

On one hand, it did end quite abruptly after the descent into chaos.

On the other...didn't they tell us already that they get the text auto prediction of what the audio messages are before they choose to play them?
so_cheesy
butt chair

My God, I hated this so much. I'm not even kidding.
I also remember something about text prediction before broadcasting the messages? I just don't understand what happened.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I feel rick rolled lmao. On the danger of fully outing myself I asked a girl i know on main what the deal is with stereo voice memos as she's been on a couple of stereo shows as a guest (she doesn't follow d or p so i hope i am safe). you 100% know if people are sending you fruity messages. Touche dnp touche. :rofl:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

that was fucking hilarious. the prank at the start already made it for me, but the mad libs chaos sent it over the top. (and yeah, they definitely knew what they were doing there)

and then I came onto idb and was even more happy to see the prank on here. you guys are awesome, it really made my day reading those posts. I haven't posted on here much in the last couple years but I do come read the discussion fairly often and just wanted to say thanks again to the mods for all they do to make this a great forum
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

No timestamps yet but I couldn't resist... here are the madlib stories.

In his spare time, Dan likes playing with his [butt plug]. His hair looks like a [Phil's Tops Only Bar] covered in [sausage dogs].

A word to describe Dan's fashion sense is [dripping]. He has a massive crush on [Scarlett Johanssen].

Dan's plan is spending his weekend sitting on a [a sticky Nintendo switch]. He's also going to spend his weekend eating [a half empty bottle of tequila].

Dan is secretly a [Phil's right hand] collector. To escape from the law, he's going to get a job as a [fisherman] and if you could describe him in one word, it would be [tingly]!

---

One [moist] day, Phil woke up in a bed locked inside [Sweden]. What was he doing the night before? Well, he decided to get out of bed by [swimming] [gayly] and then suddenly he noticed [an old dusty pink bra] on the floor. Phil picked it up and he had had a good cry.

But maybe he could use this to get out of the locked room. Suddenly, Phil realized that [Thor] is also in the room opposite Phil, sat on top of a [throbbing cock]. Thor says, "Wow! You're awake." and he kicks the [used condom]. "God, it was pretty crazy last night when [Captain America] decided to sleep with that [placenta shampoo] and he threw it at you. Phil feels [aroused]. He has a plan.

Phil reaches into his pocket and pulls out his master plan. He says, "Thor we are going to get out of here with [cock and ball torture]."

They open the lock and they leave and the day is saved. Phil had the best day of his life.
elipie
phillion/danosaur <//3

I was absolutely *wheezing* during mad libs. That was incredible
dumbslet
tol bean

That last madlibs story sounds like it could be a great Belinda Blinked chapter.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

dumbslet wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 am That last madlibs story sounds like it could be a great Belinda Blinked chapter.
Lmao it totally could. I'd love Phil on as a guest to their podcast.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

While you're relaxing this fine Friday, take the new Dan and Phil Survey!

The link to the survey is here: http://bit.ly/dnpsurvey2021

More info here:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

phil stop desecrating your mother's decorations
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

How cringey did everyone else find the MadLibs? Because I was mortified, but I get really bad second hand embarrassment + have a unreliable grasp on other's emotions (as). Was it not as bad as I thought? Was it horrific but permissible as April Fool's madness?

Alas, I missed the ridiculous fun on here yesterday because of car trouble.
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

BlueSnoko wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:47 pm How cringey did everyone else find the MadLibs? Because I was mortified, but I get really bad second hand embarrassment + have a unreliable grasp on other's emotions (as). Was it not as bad as I thought? Was it horrific but permissible as April Fool's madness?

Alas, I missed the ridiculous fun on here yesterday because of car trouble.
I personally did not find it cringey, I think it was too ridiculous for me to find it cringey :lol: it was kinda stacked one after the other so it didn't give enough time to settle as cringe, I think.