Dan & Phil Part 102: crisis twinks

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

We all know Dan's concept of time is on a different plane so his comeback "in the new year" might just mean May :shrug:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

devan wedding when??? @dnp
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Okay but is there a polite and respectful way to beg them to use this new sims feature because...c'mon, boys. Please. Even the trailer was gay!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Today on Fun with Philters:

I was somewhat amused, mostly by him getting jumpscared by his own face at the end there.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
BrothAndBrine
delia smith

Either people are lying to Phil or his present video was a hit with a good amnt. of the crowd (myself included). A lot of cactus members commenting and Phil commenting a bit and hearting. He saw a suggestion to jump scare Dan with the cardboard cutout, so fingers crossed! I myself have a cardboard cutout that I displayed for years and for the first year or around that that I had it, it scared me when I walked into the room!

But his vids with Dan aren't breaking big numbers in a relatively short amount of time, so I have low expectations, like so many on i.d.b.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

BrothAndBrine wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:41 am Either people are lying to Phil or his present video was a hit with a good amnt. of the crowd (myself included). A lot of cactus members commenting and Phil commenting a bit and hearting. He saw a suggestion to jump scare Dan with the cardboard cutout, so fingers crossed! I myself have a cardboard cutout that I displayed for years and for the first year or around that that I had it, it scared me when I walked into the room!

But his vids with Dan aren't breaking big numbers in a relatively short amount of time, so I have low expectations, like so many on i.d.b.
I think the drive to present only a positive face to Phil in hopes of getting that god-tier notice is strong, especially with a community post which is where he's more likely to see and engage with what you say. Which I won't say is entirely a bad thing, I do think it would suck if people were just telling Phil his video wasn't great right to his face like that. But that's my head and my heart being in two different places about it. Part of me thinks that as a creator I'd like for him to see honest feedback, part of me thinks if the video was rushed there were reasons for it and he already knows that and doesn't need it reinforced by an audience.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I can't wait to see if we get a Dan tweet out of this:
Here's the actual outfit:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Our own obvsly made this comparison:
Dan and Phil, fashion icons ahead of their time.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A sign of life from Phil!
edit: oh wow an actual tweet too!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Hmm. Do we think the friend vising is Ian? (And Lauren + Emily.) If so, I hope Dan and Phil are letting them enjoy the new luxury place and not staying at a hotel or something.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:41 pm Hmm. Do we think the friend vising is Ian? (And Lauren + Emily.) If so, I hope Dan and Phil are letting them enjoy the new luxury place and not staying at a hotel or something.
Ian was my first thought but wouldn’t he that Phil doesn’t like cheese? The mystery guest has been good for Phil’s socials though- he’s been more active this last few days than normal.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:48 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:41 pm Hmm. Do we think the friend vising is Ian? (And Lauren + Emily.) If so, I hope Dan and Phil are letting them enjoy the new luxury place and not staying at a hotel or something.
Ian was my first thought but wouldn’t he that Phil doesn’t like cheese? The mystery guest has been good for Phil’s socials though- he’s been more active this last few days than normal.
I feel like there's a line between 'wouldn't know and it's a funny mix up' and 'knows Phil VERY well and did it to be a little shit.' So mayyyybe Ian still would.

Same on him being more active though!! And I will totally take what I can get.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A not particularly inspiring tweet
and a Short that isn't based on an Instagram filter!

We're spoiled.

Meanwhile, Dan is still silent. Honestly if the next time we hear from him isn't him Beyoncé-style dropping A Video Or Something what's the point?? (yes i know i'm 100% setting myself up here)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Wow, Phil held onto this one for a while. That was the wordle from a week and a half ago (2/2). The first wordle short he posted was that days word.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

oh my god i'm so mad at phil for today's short (not really, i'm laughing) - he has GOT to be trolling us, right???
Grey
lady door

:lol: Wow
I'm having a stress.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

The short in question:

OK, that's funny. :lol: :tu:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Some more Wordle related content on Twitter:
Can't even be mad at that Short, it did make me smile.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

It looks like Sophia and PJ were at Jack's birthday party IMAX screening thing last night - do we think maybe they were the friends visiting that Phil mentioned?
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I don’t think so; PJ mentioned on Discord where/when he’d parked up and walked to the cinema and then they drove back the same night, and I think Phil’s cookie post was before that.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

madzilla84 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:45 pm I don’t think so; PJ mentioned on Discord where/when he’d parked up and walked to the cinema and then they drove back the same night, and I think Phil’s cookie post was before that.
Oh boo, I got excited for a minute thinking we might possibly get a Phil/PJ collab!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:sparkle: Happy One Month Since Dan's Last Tweet :sparkle:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The fuck... is he stalking me? Of course he chooses today to give a sign of life. Can't let us observe a holiday in peace.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Why do I feel like he very specifically chose that song because of the lyrics and him finding significance between them and his career?

Each year I'm like "Oh, I'm gonna own my shit"
and then each year I'm still so shy and so quiet (aww)
No, but like, yeah (like, this is the year)
this is the year of greatness, bruv and being free (yeah)
I'm telling you
No, I wanna be more confident, I really do
shan
morning quiff

Dan posted a third story a couple of hours ago, looks like they might have been out and about tonight after all? Or it's delayed, who even knows with them. Hopefully he doesn't disappear again for another month!