Dan & Phil Part 102: crisis twinks

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

shan coming through with the data!!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

000dia000
emo goose

000dia000 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:18 pm something in the universe told me to check back on indepthbants for some reason tonight and call me pleasantly surprised by an update yet also alarmed - a world tour? doing what? talking? out of date bantering with millenial humour? maybe im a little cynical but will he draw the same number of people like they used to? that's enough of me being negative, i'll go WATCH the video...
So, uhh, I got tickets for the Dublin show :scram: roast me The fucking GRIP this dude has on me I hope it's other twenty-somethings too
:cactus:
phancon
delia smith

more promo!

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

oh he really got me with this one

also?? hints at liveshows being back in some form???
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I am really enjoying the production value on these latest vids. Sound, design, lighting, editing — all great.
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Wow, these promo videos have been really good! This is my first time in the phantom during tour time and it's all so exciting and happy.

The American venues I've looked at so far have about 1/2-2/3 of the tickets sold already. That seems decent? I haven't bought mine yet so hopefully there are many others like me out there who are planning to go but are covid-hesitant or looking for friends to go with.
nicky1388
spork

000dia000 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:10 am
000dia000 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:18 pm something in the universe told me to check back on indepthbants for some reason tonight and call me pleasantly surprised by an update yet also alarmed - a world tour? doing what? talking? out of date bantering with millenial humour? maybe im a little cynical but will he draw the same number of people like they used to? that's enough of me being negative, i'll go WATCH the video...
So, uhh, I got tickets for the Dublin show :scram: roast me The fucking GRIP this dude has on me I hope it's other twenty-somethings too

I'm not going to Dublin (i'm in the US) but i'll be 34 by then and hope there will be other oldies.

I felt wierd at II because everyone was so much younger but i have since embraced my age. I am right in between the boys and don't feel wierd for loving them. We've grown up together.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

He's taking q&a questions on instagram right now!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

also props to bryony lmao
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

alittledizzy wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:26 pm also props to bryony lmao
She just shared a screenshot on insta of who I can only assume is Dan texting her "Bryony what was that kpop flute song" lol
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I hope that means he's taking the piss because if not I'm never listening to a musical opinion from him ever again.

sticker stans dni
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
nicky1388
spork

Catallena wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:02 pm I hope that means he's taking the piss because if not I'm never listening to a musical opinion from him ever again.

sticker stans dni

I'm a BTS and girlgroup stan and have never heard Sticker but I hear it's bad.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

nicky1388 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:18 pm
Catallena wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:02 pm I hope that means he's taking the piss because if not I'm never listening to a musical opinion from him ever again.

sticker stans dni

I'm a BTS and girlgroup stan and have never heard Sticker but I hear it's bad.
As a fellow girl group stan I listened to half of it once, just because all the hate got me curious.

The flute that Dan is referring to in his text to Bryony starts in the intro, strongly reminding me of that meme recorder cover of My Heart Will Go On. It keeps going throughout a bunch of other offbeat noise. I can only assume someone at SM read this tweet and wanted to test the theory.

tbh I now fear Dan will put the song in the playlist, not because he likes it, but because he wants to torture us like the troll he is.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

nicky1388 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:31 pm
000dia000 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:10 am

I'm not going to Dublin (i'm in the US) but i'll be 34 by then and hope there will be other oldies.

I felt wierd at II because everyone was so much younger but i have since embraced my age. I am right in between the boys and don't feel wierd for loving them. We've grown up together.
Idk about every venue, of course, but there’ll be some of us oldies going to various of them. I’m 41, heck I was 34 at Tatinof the year I found DnP.
tinaoe
crusty sponge

so there’s a lot of „mcr is back, phan was real, dan is going on tour, my 2015 emo self would implode“ tiktoks going around currently and there are some hottakes and discussions re: d&p going on in the comments. my personal favourite is people claiming very confidently that Dan actually has a boyfriend called jon based on the book acknowledgements and others desperately trying to explain that that part of the acknowledgements was written by the consultant for the book, not dan
nicky1388
spork

tinaoe wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:28 am so there’s a lot of „mcr is back, phan was real, dan is going on tour, my 2015 emo self would implode“ tiktoks going around currently and there are some hottakes and discussions re: d&p going on in the comments. my personal favourite is people claiming very confidently that Dan actually has a boyfriend called jon based on the book acknowledgements and others desperately trying to explain that that part of the acknowledgements was written by the consultant for the book, not dan
This is wonderful. I want to know more about boyfriend Jon. Lol. How does Jon feel about his boyfriend living with another attractive gay men for over 10 years now and they've bought property together? Loll.
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

nicky1388 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:02 pm
tinaoe wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:28 am so there’s a lot of „mcr is back, phan was real, dan is going on tour, my 2015 emo self would implode“ tiktoks going around currently and there are some hottakes and discussions re: d&p going on in the comments. my personal favourite is people claiming very confidently that Dan actually has a boyfriend called jon based on the book acknowledgements and others desperately trying to explain that that part of the acknowledgements was written by the consultant for the book, not dan
This is wonderful. I want to know more about boyfriend Jon. Lol. How does Jon feel about his boyfriend living with another attractive gay men for over 10 years now and they've bought property together? Loll.
That awkward moment when your boyfriend spends years designing his dream home with his best friend, collaborative partner and "actual soulmate" of over a decade and he's never even mentioned you lol. People are wild.
tinaoe
crusty sponge

LAshleigh wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:24 pm
nicky1388 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:02 pm
That awkward moment when your boyfriend spends years designing his dream home with his best friend, collaborative partner and "actual soulmate" of over a decade and he's never even mentioned you lol. People are wild.
right lol. the major point seems to be that people are stuck on the past tense in this segment of the coming out video: "And obviously we were more than friends but it was more than just romantic". They take that as "well he said WERE so he obviously means that's over now", completely ignoring the context of "Dan is recounting his life at that part of the video, so obviously he's talking about the impact Phil had on him at that point in time" and the whole soulmate thing later (I've seen a lot of "dan said they're platonic soulmates" as well which is, uh, not in the text let's say lol).

I honestly think a good chunk of the people talking about it haven't even seen the video or only watched it once, picked up that interpretation and are now fighting to "defend" Dan's privacy in these comments.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Anyone else vividly flashing to the fanvid to gay or European that someone made specifically for Dan?
and Phil!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Grey wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:44 am Anyway, Dan is coming to Kitchener. This is strange for 2 reasons.
1. It is just a mid-sized town close enough to Toronto that normally shows just go to Toronto.
2. the website says Toronto > Kitchener > Montreal but Kitchener is not on the way from Toronto to Montreal, in fact it’s out of the way. Weird route.

But I’m THRILLED because I live in Kitchener!! :babuse:
Clearly, I have to go now! (Ok I was going to go anyway).
[personal information removed at OP's request]
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

If Phil is saying he's leaving then I'm guessing he's already home? He really didn't stay for that long! I'm so used to Lester trips being like two weeks.
I hope he's ready to fire up the camera now. >.>
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Does seem like Phil already on his way back then. I hope he's had a nice relaxing holiday with his family far away from videos and health issues, he probably really needed a break. The minute he saw Dan hit upload on WIQY and he didn't have to hold down the phandom fort alone anymore he packed his suitcase and got on a plane to Florida. :lol: :lilheart:

His Stories gave me 2016 vibes. It's the face.
Oh and Dan's Eurovision opinions for those who missed it:
You can't vote for your own country dummy!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
nicky1388
spork

Dan scaring his Phil. I love it.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Some behind the scenes Dan content!

Phil is so gullible lol
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr